YES OR NO long hair on men

ThunderBolt

ThunderBolt

Silver
THOUGHTS OF LONG HAIR ON MEN

First of all, the main reason for not picking up long hair is that isn't attractive for most people, you are not gonna take care of it everyday, it's exhausting, it takes A LOT OF TIME and only for certain hair textures and face shapes looks good.

Now we're gonna see what long haircuts are good, the only long haircuts that are 'good' for certain people are:

- man bum, the best one surely for most men:

Man-Bun_freizo_.jpg

- Long hair pompadour, only for certain hair textures and foreheads, brad pitt likes this one:

Long-Hair-with-Pompadour_sagarmidda.jpg

- surfer medium hair, it goes until the neck more or less, only good for curly hair:

Long-Surfer-Hair_fitbeny.jpg

Conclusion:

The main issue with long hair is that you've to take care of it like a woman does, you have to clean it way more often, you have to cut it to avoid knots, it's not easy to have a good looking hair, so in my opinion you could try shorter haircuts. Unless you've got the right hair genetics and face shape don't waste your time trying long hair, it's a lot of time and money wasted to make it look good and you will surely look worse than with the shorter hair anyway. Cheers!

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, LiteralCaucasian and Deleted member 21044
Yea bro just show pics of chads like it matters what their haircut is

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao, MoggerGaston, roping3264 and 5 others
i would argue most people who can grow them long while maintaining their health/cleanliness look better. if you just have shit hair genetics then ofc dont try this.

but so many people actually have good hair but still never end up letting them grow because of muh just get a sick fade bro

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
i would argue most people who can grow them long while maintaining their health/cleanliness look better. if you just have shit hair genetics then ofc dont try this.

but so many people actually have good hair but still never end up letting them grow because of muh just get a sick fade bro
it's not only the hair, the face shape/forehead is really important, a guy said that it's because they're chads but it's not true, i've seen famous people with shitty long hair and they're attractive,

I have medium surfer so yes im uglier without it.

Can mods move this to the correct subforum, i put it in the moneymaxx

shit thread manbun is death tier style for most men

shit thread manbun is death tier style for most men
WOW dude, that's what i said three times in the post, that for most guys this looks are not compatible. Get out of here fucking monkey,

• JFL
Reactions: bugeye and Vain786
boost looks

No, only guys who are already chads can pull it off, and even then they would look better with mid length hair + high volume

No, only guys who are already chads can pull it off, and even then they would look better with mid length hair + high volume
read the conclusion

First of all, the main reason for not picking up long hair is that isn't attractive for most people, you are not gonna take care of it everyday, it's exhausting, it takes A LOT OF TIME and only for certain hair textures and face shapes looks good.
View attachment 2097348
Now we're gonna see what long haircuts are good, the only long haircuts that are 'good' for certain people are:

Man-Bun_freizo_.jpg

- Long hair pompadour, only for certain hair textures and foreheads, brad pitt likes this one:

- surfer medium hair, it goes until the neck more or less, only good for curly hair:

Conclusion:

The main issue with long hair is that you've to take care of it like a woman does, you have to clean it way more often, you have to cut it to avoid knots, it's not easy to have a good looking hair, so in my opinion you could try shorter haircuts. Unless you've got the right hair genetics and face shape don't waste your time trying long hair, it's a lot of time and money wasted to make it look good and you will surely look worse than with the shorter hair anyway. Cheers!
oval face: Absolute environmental freak, no bone, recessed.

oval face: Absolute environmental freak, no bone, recessed.
what do you mean, i have oval face and good hair so i can pull long style

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
Yea bro just show pics of chads like it matters what their haircut is

Top and bottom would be incels with receding hair.

Only middle is true chad

Top and bottom would be incels with receding hair.

Only middle is true chad
those incels don't have any idea about style, i do a post more or less good and they just say shit, they will stay incels all their life with this mentality.

the cause its recession, making the skin have this format
of course dude, im recessed because i have this face shape, nice made up theory tho

of course dude, im recessed because i have this face shape, nice made up theory tho
oh of course no, its such a natural thing to have an oval face. Look at hunther gatherers is so common to see oval faces. Lol, its pure logical. If your bones are decent they push the skin, annd an oval face is exactly the opposite of that

oh of course no, its such a natural thing to have an oval face. Look at hunther gatherers is so common to see oval faces. Lol, its pure logical. If your bones are decent they push the skin, annd an oval face is exactly the opposite of that
Just compare yourself to some ape looking ancestor bro. Freaking environment copers

Just compare yourself to some ape looking ancestor bro. Freaking environment copers
"our ancestors looked like apes, i saw it on the cartoons as a child"

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
Long hair is cope, almost any male will look just as good with short or medium hair as they would with long but will avoid the extreme hassle of grooming that comes with long hair. You need good shoulders and body, clear skin to pull of well maintained long hair as well, cause otherwise you will look like a junkie/hippie/metal coper

View attachment 2099986 "our ancestors looked like apes, i saw it on the cartoons as a child"
0 smv nice cherrypick since its just a recreation and not close to the real thing. I can post a 100s of pictures of them looking like apes or just go back even further where we legit look like apes.

0 IOIs vs 0 IOIs

Screenshot 2023 03 05 17 37 00 65 a63b0f8076346d26cbdc1b971a1da2a7  01  01  01

Screenshot 2023 03 05 17 40 08 44 a63b0f8076346d26cbdc1b971a1da2a7  01  01

(Failed attempt @ femalegazemaxxing)

View attachment 2097348

Man-Bun_freizo_.jpg

Conclusion:

all i do with my mullet is wash it with shampoo and put in cocounut oil and rogaine(because I have genetic Male Pattern Baldness)

Ill probably grow it longer because I remember it looking really good liek Kurt Cobain a few years ago

Yea ive got the square face. Heres the portrait AI of my face which looks like me but painted. Not ever posting my real face on this fucked up forum
img]
Hahahahha1

lol why are you blurring your face. you posted it on this forum a few months ago.
Everytime I post my face everyone clowns on it for being long taking focus away from the point at hand

Low iq oldcel malegaze tied thread