Yesterday I felt like a God for exactly two hours

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

Brownmaxxing
Perfect dose of nutrition and thyroid hormone. I rarely ever get it this right or maybe its my body just telling me Im on the right path. Literally was comfymaxed 100 percent

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Jpg
What drugs did you do

I never do anything I just eat Taco Bell, Doritos, and energy drinks and somehow Still get pussy and iois. Maybe it’s just gods will for me to be a sex symbol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Jpg
I have hypothyroidism
brutal lol especially if its diagnosed since doctors have been pushing more and more the values needed to be characterised as hypo so if you got diagnosed youre actually worse off thane veryone else although everyone is hypo

brutal lol especially if its diagnosed since doctors have been pushing more and more the values needed to be characterised as hypo so if you got diagnosed youre actually worse off thane veryone else although everyone is hypo
Fuck I did not know that

Fuck I did not know that
1950 already 50 percent were hypo then they invented a retarded test called PBI test which made it seem like only 5 percent were hypo , that shitty test got disproved but docs still use it and increased values of what it means to be hypo until now where 95 percent of pop is hypo.

• +1
Reactions: TheMaxxer333
This reminds me when I was on that kevin trudeau audio. I too thought I was god !

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
I had that last week and was extracting dopamine from looking at the mirror 8 hours a day until I made the mistake of getting a buzz cut

• Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss