ylrven's laycount is actually 31, he admitted it to me. At just 18.

I lost track long ago, I also worked as bouncer at some point by the way, makes it easy.

+ was popular in the emo scene back in 2008.

yeah no worries.

I just did another round of fat dissolvers around the chest, it's really starting to look good now.
You were emo?

Ghandi u fucker!!!
edgemaxx

• WTF
Reactions: Samsepioler
it actually makes sense, since the nigga got head from an ethnic cause he hadn't done anything sexual for a week

why?
two girls even assumed I was a fuckboy when I was actually KHHV when all I did was wanted to help them lift boxes they were struggling with

Why not?
Any logical person would’ve just fixed their personality and slay girls. Your looks gave you the upper hand and you didn’t take advantage of it.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Btw, another repminned thread by Xangsane

• So Sad
Any logical person would’ve just fixed their personality and slay girls. Your looks gave you the upper hand and you didn’t take advantage of it.
Only aplies to logical person. That meeans

• Woah
Reactions: Allornothing
I'm Muslim

• +1
Reactions: nigkook
You were emo?
even worse, I was a 'scene king' back then and had like 50,000+ followers on a native social media platform, was dating a new girl every week.

• Woah
even worse, I was a 'scene king' back then and had like 50,000+ followers on a native social media platform, was dating a new girl every week.
My space?

Holy shit how was that like?

I lost track long ago, I also worked as bouncer at some point by the way, makes it easy.
Based u get the bouncer grind then

• So Sad
Reactions: Orc
My space?
similar, but it was called 'hyves' it doesn't exist anymore.

there used to be emo meetups at the train station nearby every week, at it's peak there were like 50+ people every time and I got to know lots of girls.

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and Xangsane
similar, but it was called 'hyves' it doesn't exist anymore.

there used to be emo meetups at the train station nearby every week, at it's peak there were like 50+ people every time and I got to know lots of girls.
how hot were they and what was your looks level then?

I'll literally chop my dick and balls off the day Xangsane gets positive rep ratio

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular and Xangsane
how hot were they and what was your looks level then?
emo girls all look good, the look hides most of your bad features.

nowadays they're all fat, but back then they used to be anorexic.

I looked like this back then (not me)

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Clavicular and Xangsane
emo girls all look good, the look hides most of your bad features.

nowadays they're all fat, but back then they used to be anorexic.

View attachment 2767220

I looked like this back then (not me)
this was a high SMV look among emo foids of the 2000s.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Clavicular
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Xangsane

+ was popular in the emo scene back in 2008.

yeah no worries.

I just did another round of fat dissolvers around the chest, it's really starting to look good now.
Might try my gyno too

is @ylrven laycount surprising? This made me feel sui that I missed out a lot on youth because of my upbringing but at least I'm happy now
Its the highest out of my IRL friends but they dont get exposed to the same degen as me

• +1
he is an obvious larper. no idea how people on this forum believe such things

is @ylrven laycount surprising? This made me feel sui that I missed out a lot on youth because of my upbringing but at least I'm happy now
if anything it's low for a bouncer, but you have to be into milfs because that's the majority of the girls that try to fuck you.
Might try my gyno too
just do top and sides with 0.2, it'll look weird for 2 weeks.

• +1
Reactions: chrisN and Xangsane
if anything it's low for a bouncer, but you have to be into milfs because that's the majority of the girls that try to fuck you.

just do top and sides with 0.2, it'll look weird for 2 weeks.
I wonder if it's indeed true that most of his lays were older women.

Rip bro so sad

I wonder if it's indeed true that most of his lays were older women.
Ofc bro, ive only slept with a few girls my age. Most girls were in college or older

• +1
Reactions: Orc and Xangsane
Its the highest out of my IRL friends but they dont get exposed to the same degen as me
not a shock, ur freinds seem ltn from what i remember seeing

• JFL
Reactions: Clavicular
race of these foids?
Are some of them black/Latina/Asian?
Ive NEVER fucked or kissed a black or asian, never will either. Ive done some half white half latine before tho