ylrven's laycount is actually 31, he admitted it to me. At just 18.

Ive NEVER fucked or kissed a black or asian, never will either. Ive done some half white half latine before tho
Nigger

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
my lord who gives af. he’s an NT good looking dude faking being autistic on incel forum so he can get his ego stroked by u retards

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
my lord who gives af. he’s an NT good looking dude faking being autistic on incel forum so he can get his ego stroked by u retards
it made me feel a bit sui

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Cope, im a real user i post 100 times per day

people underestimate how much you can post here while still having a life, back when i was in NT social groups in school and still hanged out with people a lot, i still had plently of time to go on the internet

Cope, im a real user i post 100 times per day
doesn’t mean ur autistic, u just crave people talking about u/getting ur ego stroked.
FE00F6BA D2EF 487D 8EC9 9E679A4F9E8E

didnt he say his family is rich?

why would he need to work so much when his father is that wealthy?

also didnt he say he ascended only in the recent years?

people underestimate how much you can post here while still having a life, back when i was in NT social groups in school and still hanged out with people a lot, i still had plently of time to go on the internet
i agree. people act like NT people have literally no free time and are just fucking chicks and hanging out with friends every second of every day

• +1
Joined Nov 18, 2023
Posts17,437 Reputation19,321

31 isnt that high tbh saying this as a virgin subhuman whose had multiple opportunities to get laid

• +1
31 isnt that high tbh saying this as a virgin subhuman whose had multiple opportunities to get laid
it's very high for his age WTF man

• +1
  • +1
didnt he say his family is rich?

why would he need to work so much when his father is that wealthy?

also didnt he say he ascended only in the recent years?
Are you that laZy that you dont work and have everything handed to you? And most of my slays were recent but i could still get girls when i was subhuman
IMG 3495

• +1
Reactions: nigkook, aesthetic beauty and Xangsane
  • +1
Are you that laZy that you dont work and have everything handed to you? And most of my slays were recent but i could still get girls when i was subhuman
View attachment 2767317
>2 years ago

what age did you lose your virginity? You honestly make me feel suicidal

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: nigkook and Xangsane
  • +1
  • +1