[Cope] You are a cuck if you dont cheat on your girlfriend when you have the opportunity to

DrTony

DrTony

Mage
Time online
39d 11h 24m
You're the retard for comparing females cheating with males cheating.
It's not hypocritical because it's a false equivalence, sex is completetely different for men and women. In order to fulfill their biological needs men need to impregnate as many women as possible, but women just need one man who will take care of them and secure their offspring. Men cheat for sex, women cheat because deep inside they feel the lover is a better partner. One is just a fulfillment of sexual drive, the other is true betrayal.
Excellent.

improover

improover

#JamesGang
Time online
15d 16h 10m
Excellent.
Glad you liked it but upon reading again, I should've been more precise, I should've said men cheat because of genetic variability

NormieKilla

NormieKilla

Lookism is real boi
Time online
15d 22h 37m
OP go suck a fat cock you motherfucker

Copemaxxing

Copemaxxing

swallow the josef henriksen pill
Time online
50d 3h 10m
Why yall roasting him he is based

elfmaxx

elfmaxx

Zephir
Time online
74d 19h 10m
Based.

Younger guys tend to be more idealistic and hopeful and may I say more ethical at times. Older guys are more based (maybe jaded too) because of accumulated life experience.
Basically you wasted your 20s studying like a geek to become a doctor and then degenmaxxed through your 30s to try and make up for lost time. Now you're rapidly approaching your 40s and it's too late to go back and live a normal life without being a grandpa daddy.

I see through your cope
no hate tho, coping is very important.

TITUS

TITUS

Elementalist
Time online
6d 5h 55m
You are a cuck if you don't bring your cheats home to fuck in front of your gf, she may join if she behaves properly.

Copemaxxing

Copemaxxing

swallow the josef henriksen pill
Time online
50d 3h 10m
Because they think their gf is "not like that" shes "different" shes a trad conservative woman, totally different from those promiscuous feminists 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Based

DrTony

DrTony

Mage
Time online
39d 11h 24m
Basically you wasted your 20s studying like a geek to become a doctor and then degenmaxxed through your 30s to try and make up for lost time. Now you're rapidly approaching your 40s and it's too late to go back and live a normal life without being a grandpa daddy.

I see through your cope
no hate tho, coping is very important.
Your girlfriend is a special snowflake. She won't cheat on you. Take the moral high ground. Remember, men are as loyal as their options. Men are loyal out of necessity not choice. Also, what you said is a huge compliment to me. Not many men can slay in their 30s.

DrTony

DrTony

Mage
Time online
39d 11h 24m
Glad you liked it but upon reading again, I should've been more precise, I should've said men cheat because of genetic variability
Just different biological imperatives. This is why the sacrifice of monogamy for a high value guy is greater than what it is for an equal SMV woman.

xefo69

xefo69

16 y/o
Time online
42d 14h 52m
Whoa we have an expert here, you will get cheated on just like everyone else you idiot, you can try to sound as mature as you want but you are just a delusional cuck
Not an expert by any means, chose to use the hormone oxytocin instead of love because you would prob try and lecture me with some faggot shit going ‘love can’t exist etc’ and I cba to listen to your defeatist loser talk.

Lets focus on getting you a gf first before, you try to find someone to cheat on her with bro.

improover

improover

#JamesGang
Time online
15d 16h 10m
Just different biological imperatives. This is why the sacrifice of monogamy for a high value guy is greater than what it is for an equal SMV woman.
I tried explaining to reddit and they had a melt down, it was expected

Selfahate

Selfahate

Zephir
Time online
23d 18h 45m
Imagine thinking foids can be friends

Uglyandfat

Uglyandfat

Arcanologist
Time online
21d 10h 42m
Definitely coming from a guy who has never been in a relationship and can’t comprehend oxytocin
fuck oxytocin it turns me into a beta

poloralf

poloralf

Instructor
Time online
10d 15h 10m
JFL of course op is right, why do you think that kings have 100s of concubines its how we're built to be sexually without society's cuck shackles when we have power.

Last edited:
ageistheblackestpill

ageistheblackestpill

Adept
Time online
7d 10h 33m
A cuck has to cheat. A chad has sex with other women with his gfs permission

john2

john2

|| The Square ||
Time online
69d 17h 59m
Op, you aren't any different to a foid.

Nobody should cheat. Niether women nor men.

Saoirsecel

Saoirsecel

Instructor
Time online
4d 23h 49m
Not an expert by any means, chose to use the hormone oxytocin instead of love because you would prob try and lecture me with some faggot shit going ‘love can’t exist etc’ and I cba to listen to your defeatist loser talk.

Lets focus on getting you a gf first before, you try to find someone to cheat on her with bro.
I already have a gf you fucking idiot 🤣🤣🤣, go back to reddit cuck

HumidVent

HumidVent

Elementalist
Time online
46d 16h 52m
Only the top 20% of men are able to cheat.

PYT

PYT

Pretty Young Thing
Time online
9d 9h 28m
If you are not chad you need a gf to get easy sex for free, so u need a gf, but shes gonna cheat on you eventually, so you cheat on her before she cheats on you
Niggas who say they would have probably never been in this position. If you've been with a girl and bonded with her getting caught cheating is brutal. It's never the same after and she'll just try to cheat back when ever she can

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)