You are not autistic. NORMIES are the ones who are autistic.

D

Deleted member 31155

Kraken
A friend of mine has been saying "Normal people are autistic" for a while now. I think it's a very sharp observation. A normal person is more essentially a stupid and insensitive person. Their saving grace in the past was that their nature allowed them to fall into harmony with their surroundings because it would never occur to them to start asking questions and taking issue with things. Not a terrible thing. They were just this steady, unchanging stock of NPCs who would toil and constantly replenish the world. But now that normality is dead what happens to them? They all have phones, they're all plugged into the internet. Nobody is going to be a clone of their parents anymore.

So what are they then? They're all like nerds now, but really bad at it. Used to be to get exposed to weird ideas you had to be some kind of weirdo, because you'd actually have to want to look for this.

Now thanks to the internet it all comes to you. And who makes the internet? The naturals. Normal people are like nerds now, but at the other end of the information human centipede. That guy at my job saying "uwu". That's 2000s internet speak. That's how far down the line he is. That guy's conceptual horizons were never supposed to extend beyond his visible physical ones. Now that his kind have the internet we have this problem of everything being there for people it wasn't made for. They can't and won't put the internet away, but they also can't really get most of it because it was made by higher orders of life. So what we get is these stupid people mentally crushing it down into something they get and creating a new tv audience tradition and culture, only more invasive and destructive and pervasive. It's half done by them and half for them, on both ends it's their fault. The presence of normal people turned the internet from a library into super-TV fuelled by the diluted and stale thoughts of nerds run through a deranged schoolmarm purity filter and then spun together with the merciless exploitation drive of algorithms and engagement optimisation for the lowest common denominator of Indian 8 year olds.

Where I'm going with this is, you're talking to the results of this. These people are serfs whose minds have been turned into slurry by ideas they couldn't handle. They're shit. They couldn't handle the internet. Normality is dead. There is no benefit to being like them beyond the increasingly sterile and materially unrewarding prize of the company of the mass of fellow morons. They want to sound like notable online presences. They want to be characters. There is no good positive normal class to belong to anymore. Nearly everyone under the age of 30 is a failed player character. And you know what a lot of them might kill for? How about fourteen thousand subscribers on youtube?

You will never be these "normies", they exist in a state that you're beyond. But you can be something they can never be. You already are. You're blackpilled. You know everything from the ins and outs.

Common masses of people have never been particularly insightful or "skilled" socially. It's really about knowing what to do. They get that because they gravitate towards common baselines. Countless great philosophers, artists, novelists, etc, people with recognized talent for consciously thinking about the minds of others, were not socially skilled in a sense normal people would recognise. You will never be in with the warehouse groupchat. You might never be someone they want to invite bowling. But I'm also quite sure you're the only one in your workplace who's ever getting thousands of people listening to them think out loud.

TLDR: Read the message above.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Chintuck22, TheMaxxer333, humanoidsub7 and 19 others
Too much

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, chrisN, schizo echochamber and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Seth Walsh, incel194012940, WanderingBurro and 14 others
Donald Trump Reaction GIF

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: wateriswet, Zeyn, Dr. Bludy and 8 others
this is why people in this subforum struggle to make below minimum wage
Ur fault tbh. Condensing info into less words is a useful skill (u obv don’t have)

• +1
Reactions: Bushman and TheBrownOne
Ur fault tbh. Condensing info into less words is a useful skill (u obv don’t have)
u will never land a successful career if u cant read more than 30 words

• +1
Reactions: saiya_online and BrahminBoss

I ain't reading all that. I'm happy for u tho. Or sorry that happened.​

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: chrisN, Zeyn, Ryldoo IS COPING and 2 others
A friend of mine has been saying "Normal people are autistic" for a while now. I think it's a very sharp observation. A normal person is more essentially a stupid and insensitive person. Their saving grace in the past was that their nature allowed them to fall into harmony with their surroundings because it would never occur to them to start asking questions and taking issue with things. Not a terrible thing. They were just this steady, unchanging stock of NPCs who would toil and constantly replenish the world. But now that normality is dead what happens to them? They all have phones, they're all plugged into the internet. Nobody is going to be a clone of their parents anymore.

So what are they then? They're all like nerds now, but really bad at it. Used to be to get exposed to weird ideas you had to be some kind of weirdo, because you'd actually have to want to look for this.

Now thanks to the internet it all comes to you. And who makes the internet? The naturals. Normal people are like nerds now, but at the other end of the information human centipede. That guy at my job saying "uwu". That's 2000s internet speak. That's how far down the line he is. That guy's conceptual horizons were never supposed to extend beyond his visible physical ones. Now that his kind have the internet we have this problem of everything being there for people it wasn't made for. They can't and won't put the internet away, but they also can't really get most of it because it was made by higher orders of life. So what we get is these stupid people mentally crushing it down into something they get and creating a new tv audience tradition and culture, only more invasive and destructive and pervasive. It's half done by them and half for them, on both ends it's their fault. The presence of normal people turned the internet from a library into super-TV fuelled by the diluted and stale thoughts of nerds run through a deranged schoolmarm purity filter and then spun together with the merciless exploitation drive of algorithms and engagement optimisation for the lowest common denominator of Indian 8 year olds.

Where I'm going with this is, you're talking to the results of this. These people are serfs whose minds have been turned into slurry by ideas they couldn't handle. They're shit. They couldn't handle the internet. Normality is dead. There is no benefit to being like them beyond the increasingly sterile and materially unrewarding prize of the company of the mass of fellow morons. They want to sound like notable online presences. They want to be characters. There is no good positive normal class to belong to anymore. Nearly everyone under the age of 30 is a failed player character. And you know what a lot of them might kill for? How about fourteen thousand subscribers on youtube?

You will never be these "normies", they exist in a state that you're beyond. But you can be something they can never be. You already are. You're blackpilled. You know everything from the ins and outs.

Common masses of people have never been particularly insightful or "skilled" socially. It's really about knowing what to do. They get that because they gravitate towards common baselines. Countless great philosophers, artists, novelists, etc, people with recognized talent for consciously thinking about the minds of others, were not socially skilled in a sense normal people would recognise. You will never be in with the warehouse groupchat. You might never be someone they want to invite bowling. But I'm also quite sure you're the only one in your workplace who's ever getting thousands of people listening to them think out loud.

dnrd

ai summary

The author asserts that 'normal' people, previously unconcerned with questioning their surroundings, have transformed due to the internet. Now, they're poorly assimilating and simplifying the complex digital landscape, causing the internet to shift from an information source to a low-quality, diluted 'super-TV.' The rise of the internet has disrupted their conventional way of life, leaving them overwhelmed by ideas they can't handle. This 'new normal' lacks substance, promoting a culture of imitation and aspiration towards online fame. The author views themselves as 'blackpilled,' possessing insights that these 'normal' individuals lack, indicating a heightened consciousness and the ability to attract an online audience, signifying value beyond the 'normal' sphere.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeyn, Graham, untouchable_coper and 9 others
too much words cuh

ou will never be in with the warehouse groupchat. You might never be someone they want to invite bowling. But I'm also quite sure you're the only one in your workplace who's ever getting thousands of people listening to them think out loud.
LMFAOOO. Aka popular loner nerd who spends his time online
Getting people to listen to you think out loud is literally just called having a conversation

You are not a higher life form bro

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, zura and thecel
normies seem so miserable I don't mind being autistic at all.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, FutureSlayer, Ryldoo IS COPING and 2 others
normies seem so miserable I don't mind being autistic at all.

normies seem happy as fuck but they make me miserable so I don’t mind not interacting with them

Amazing thread, really high iq

• JFL
Reactions: Master_Wanky

not a single
fucking
electron

normies seem happy as fuck but they make me miserable so I don’t mind not interacting with them
they seem happy until you talk to them, then you realize they're stuck in a perpetual loop of not being satisfied and being too afraid of what other people think to change it.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Sub0 and thecel
I did not read the thread but i agree with the title, normies who cant even understand basic and logical concepts such as the blackpill/dickpill should be considered retarded

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, thecel and Deleted member 31155
tectonic plate size cope, normies are, as the name suggests, normal, which is the most evolutionarily advantageous brainwiring you can have

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31155
tectonic plate size cope, normies are, as the name suggests, normal, which is the most evolutionarily advantageous brainwiring you can have
yeah, no shit normies aren't autistic. the point is that normal isn't the same as like neutral or rational. they care about all sorts of weird unimportant shit. they're the ones who can't transcend their primitive ape programming. like if you were designing what a "normal" person should be, you wouldn't design a normie.

Getting people to listen to you think out loud is literally just called having a conversation
I don’t think that situation is what he meant at all. At least for me moments that tie to what he‘s saying are situations in which everyone in the room listens to you once more, as you already solved countless other problems the others couldn‘t, and they are now interested in your train of thought once more, for solving the problem.

It‘s definitely not the most advantageous brain wiring one can have. Countless special people cemented their lineages in the upper class through talents in which they’re several standard deviations above the mean capability, solely due to their non-nt brainwiring.

It‘s definitely not the most advantageous brain wiring one can have. Countless special people cemented their lineages in the upper class through talents in which they’re several standard deviations above the mean capability, solely due to their non-nt brainwiring.
do you realize what statistics and exceptions are you utter retard?

yeah, no shit normies aren't autistic.
read the post title then u retard

someone: 2+2 is 5
me: no, 2+2 is 4
you: ofc it's 4 no shit

see how retarded you are?

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
julian sorry to bring you the bad news but it appears that you embody the very essence of a normie. Not any normie, but an analytical normie. brought here by a series of unfortunate circumstances

• Hmm...
Reactions: Magnum Opus
autistic doesn't mean retarded, retard

I am not autistic, I am schyzo

do you realize what statistics and exceptions are you utter retard?
You‘re braindead wow please kill yourself unironically. If you can‘t see the flaw of your post until the next reply you make I‘ll point it out to your peanut sized brain you whiny little piece of rotting horseshit.

You‘re braindead wow please kill yourself unironically. If you can‘t see the flaw of your post until the next reply you make I‘ll point it out to your peanut sized brain you whiny little piece of rotting horseshit.
Why? Is Norman brain not the most evolutionary advantageous brainwiring you can have ON AVERAGE? Sure, you can be an exception but that exception will have focused some skills in their talent tree down a certain path which will have its drawbacks as well. Norman brain is simply easier to meld and can diversify. If everyone had the brainwiring of the elite society would not function

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
I'm failed normie

Why? Is Norman brain not the most evolutionary advantageous brainwiring you can have ON AVERAGE? Sure, you can be an exception but that exception will have focused some skills in their talent tree down a certain path which will have its drawbacks as well. Norman brain is simply easier to meld and can diversify. If everyone had the brainwiring of the elite society would not function
Unless we are talking about the individual over the collective society @julianchicago
Why did he mention statistics and exceptions, please clarify?

Normies do have the best chance of surviving, but not thriving. They have a high tendency of following people that are "better" than them, and they are very risk averse and care too much about fitting in. It's a lukewarm existence; you will survive, but you won't live.

On the other hand, people who are willing to take risks and do not care about society's restrictions are nearly always the ones who lead communities. However, they have a higher chance of being lynched by others.

It depends on what you prioritize for you to think that normies have the best advantage. Evolutionarily speaking, yes normies have the best chance of spreading their genes through perfectly assimilating into society. What do you think as a sentient being with complex desires and inhibitions though?

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Normies do have the best chance of surviving, but not thriving. They have a high tendency of following people that are "better" than them, and they are very risk averse and care too much about fitting in. It's a lukewarm existence; you will survive, but you won't live.

On the other hand, people who are willing to take risks and do not care about society's restrictions are nearly always the ones who lead communities. However, they have a higher chance of being lynched by others.

It depends on what you prioritize for you to think that normies have the best advantage. Evolutionarily speaking, yes normies have the best chance of spreading their genes through perfectly assimilating into society. What do you think as a sentient being with complex desires and inhibitions though?
Exactly, from an individual standpoint there certainly are more favourable brainwirings to have that are niched towards different things, depending on what your desires are in this irrational universe. Ultimately favourable is subjective and some may prefer the norman life though. Let us define favourable as overcoming societies barriers and thriving as you said, in which case there are better alternatives than the Norman mindset. As a collective though the Norman mindset is the most advantageous for humankind as people who are not overly critical, do not question things, crave stability will know their place and act of out the expected interest to demands which in turn creates a stable and healthy community

• +1

Imaigne if those Kamino ET gayliens encoded the clones to be aspies that questions everything, they would never abide and sacrifice their life for an ulterior goal of something they never reasoned themselves into. There would be no Clone Wars without Norman mindset

• JFL
you retarded fucking brainlet how do a few successful autists prove that being autistic is better than being nt lmfao off yourself nigger

you retarded fucking brainlet how do a few successful autists prove that being autistic is better than being nt lmfao off yourself nigger
i dont think he was referring to autists

ai summary

The author asserts that 'normal' people, previously unconcerned with questioning their surroundings, have transformed due to the internet. Now, they're poorly assimilating and simplifying the complex digital landscape, causing the internet to shift from an information source to a low-quality, diluted 'super-TV.' The rise of the internet has disrupted their conventional way of life, leaving them overwhelmed by ideas they can't handle. This 'new normal' lacks substance, promoting a culture of imitation and aspiration towards online fame. The author views themselves as 'blackpilled,' possessing insights that these 'normal' individuals lack, indicating a heightened consciousness and the ability to attract an online audience, signifying value beyond the 'normal' sphere.
AI summary of your summary:

The internet has changed people. It's too much info. People want to be famous.

read the post title then u retard

someone: 2+2 is 5
me: no, 2+2 is 4
you: ofc it's 4 no shit

see how retarded you are?
more like someone makes a post with the title "2+2=5" and then writes an article about how in 2023 people have started to believe absurdities and your illiterate ass chimes in with "no, 2+2 is 4" in order to make some obvious and irrelevant point to make yourself feel smart. see how you're actually the retard?

ai summary

tldr

For the majority of human history, most people could not even read and it didnt bother them at all. The majority of civilization is supposed to be composed of brainless cattle type people, it wouldnt work otherwise. A community cannot be formed if everyone was highly individualistic and prone to independent thought and that's just a small community, for mass cities and civilizations, people need to be bred to be even more herd like and that's exactly what happened. Every ruler in human history understood this, there has always been guidelines and rules on how to control the masses, not the individual. Even concepts like slavery, where one man stands in front of one hundred and cracks the whip, only works because those hundred would sooner turn on any one of them that stood up rather than disobey authority, even at the expense of their own freedom. The average person is biologically designed not to think but to just follow the crowd and thats not even wrong, its in fact neccessary. So of course over exposure to information with no direction completely fucks up their hardwiring

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31155 and FutureSlayer
Normie at the warehouse says "UwU" :

"The west has fallen, these npcs are the true autists"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31155
For the majority of human history, most people could not even read and it didnt bother them at all. The majority of civilization is supposed to be composed of brainless cattle type people, it wouldnt work otherwise. A community cannot be formed if everyone was highly individualistic and prone to independent thought and that's just a small community, for mass cities and civilizations, people need to be bred to be even more herd like and that's exactly what happened. Every ruler in human history understood this, there has always been guidelines and rules on how to control the masses, not the individual. Even concepts like slavery, where one man stands in front of one hundred and cracks the whip, only works because those hundred would sooner turn on any one of them that stood up rather than disobey authority, even at the expense of their own freedom. The average person is biologically designed not to think but to just follow the crowd and thats not even wrong, its in fact neccessary. So of course over exposure to information with no direction completely fucks up their hardwiring
I’ve noticed how every single fucking normie is a neet watching anime and is redpilled rn this is not going to end well, nobody will spend his life wageslaving like the normie cucks before them

• +1
Reactions: Sleeper and Deleted member 31155
Autism is used to describe ppl who r different from the masses so no, normies wouldn’t be autistic by defintion

I’ve noticed how every single fucking normie is a neet watching anime and is redpilled rn this is not going to end well, nobody will spend his life wageslaving like the normie cucks before them
if i cannot be rich or pull women i will spend my life ruining the lives of those who can

Dndr cause too many words, but I agree cause I am non nt and you have a cute one piece avi
IMG 0026

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 31155 and humanoidsub7