You cannot get an oneitis at will

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
you always meet an oneitis when you least expect it and its always a girl you never thought you would go crazy for. if you "try" to get an oneitis, it will never work, it has to happen a certain way. the girl has to emotionally ambush you otherwise it doesnt work. probably what makes it special ig.

• +1
Reactions: High Cortisol Chad, GabachoCopium, Deleted member 60975 and 1 other person
Why am I ugly and why is it sooo over for me? Really I must’ve been Hitler in my past life or Stalin

• So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid, thecel and wastedspermcel
exactly, and even then that type of oneitis ive only ever gotten one time. other times they are unreachable ):

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid
me personally, I just wanna fuck bitches, yall can keep dreaming about your oneitises tho

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Primalsplit, BrahminBoss, GabachoCopium and 1 other person
IMG 4778

Nah, it’s definitely possible. For instance in high school I developed a oneitis for a girl because I genuinely believed she liked me. I forced myself to like her back; she became my oneitis and I got rejected. But she was really nice to me at least, I had one more oneitis after that and she was very mean and cruel towards me so that makes me appreciate my high school oneitis a lot more now.

• So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid
i found my oneitis online

been simping her for 2 years while fucking countless other girls

i dont know why i like her so much but i cant stop..

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 60975
i found my oneitis online

been simping her for 2 years while fucking countless other girls

i dont know why i like her so much but i cant stop..
IMG 4804

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel and InnerVoid
yesss, i had a crush on blanca soler since high school and then met my oneitis who looks like her without the sharp jaw, fell in love at first sight

For instance in high school I developed a oneitis for a girl because I genuinely believed she liked me. I forced myself to like her back; she became my oneitis and I got rejected
i had the same thing when i was in hs lol. brootal. luckily it was more natural with the next one

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: socialcel and InnerVoid
i had the same thing when i was in hs lol. brootal. luckily it was more natural with the next one
Same here! Next one was a lot more natural as well. Wish I never had any oneitis, it’s soul-crushing.

Same here! Next one was a lot more natural as well. Wish I never had any oneitis, it’s soul-crushing.
i think its a never ending rabbit hole. if you get an oneitis once, you need to get a new one to get over the first and then meet the next one etc.

• +1
i think its a never ending rabbit hole. if you get an oneitis once, you need to get a new one to get over the first and then meet the next one etc.
That’s very, VERY true. However, I praise the Almighty Lord because I have NO oneitis anymore. Yes, they still live rent-free in my head, because I got nothing else to think about. I don’t got a job, 6 days out of 7 I have nothing to do whatsoever. I honestly need something to distract myself with. But idk what. Can’t be a woman because I’m too unattractive.

However, I praise the Almighty Lord because I have NO oneitis anymore.
im ashamed of it but i got very far because of my oneitis

. Yes, they still live rent-free in my head, because I got nothing else to think about. I don’t got a job, 6 days out of 7 I have nothing to do whatsoever. I honestly need something to distract myself with. But idk what. Can’t be a woman because I’m too unattractive.
why dont you use them as motivation for other things?

• +1