You can’t do profile recognition on a black person

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
I’m talking about when the cops line up criminals for you to pick the one you remember

Not racist since I’m part black but all them niggas be looking the same tbh

If some black guy mugs u all u really have to go on is height and weight, maybe haircut

Maybe it was a short nigga a fat nigga

The face is all the same type shit doesn’t help that the dark skin makes it impossible to see detail

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: scrunchables and albe.ORG
You look like schery

• +1
Reactions: ascension
7b09c1c705e422a12f474b2e1670ea16

• JFL
Reactions: scrunchables and ascension
over time i have came to learn the subtle differences amongst black and asian faces to be able to tell them apart

You look like schery
I look like a mutt type shit tho I don’t think I’m scherry level since there’s this one girl who always wants to be around me

She’s like most of my company nowadays the same one on that video type shit keeps blowing onto my face randomly pinching me

Whenever I’m walking she just comes running behind me to walk with me I think maybe she’s into me type shit

She’s the girl who always sits next to me

over time i have came to learn the subtle differences amongst black and asian faces to be able to tell them apart
Nigha I’m Brazilian from fucking Bahia that’s basically Africa and I still can’t tell the difference

Especially here in Germany where blacks are rare but when u see them they are very pure blooded dark charcoal type

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables
I look like a mutt type shit tho I don’t think I’m scherry level since there’s this one girl who always wants to be around me

She’s like most of my company nowadays the same one on that video type shit keeps blowing onto my face randomly pinching me

Whenever I’m walking she just comes running behind me to walk with me I think maybe she’s into me type shit

Mogs me mutts.org

I’m talking about when the cops line up criminals for you to pick the one you remember

Not racist since I’m part black but all them niggas be looking the same tbh

If some black guy mugs u all u really have to go on is height and weight, maybe haircut

Maybe it was a short nigga a fat nigga

The face is all the same type shit doesn’t help that the dark skin makes it impossible to see detail
Can you check your DM bro?

ngl your threads have descended recently

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
ngl your threads have descended recently
It’s a troll thread type shit nigga

Tho it might be because of my starvemaxing im to the point where even walking 2 steps makes my heart pound my body is weak

Not enough energy to the brain

faggot pussy bitch nigger kys

Does that mean looksmaxxin is pointless for blacks if no one can tell the difference anyway? 🤔

Nigha I’m Brazilian from fucking Bahia that’s basically Africa and I still can’t tell the difference

Especially here in Germany where blacks are rare but when u see them they are very pure blooded dark charcoal type
I mean, some people are better with faces than others tbh.

Also I did not know you are BR :oops:

Puppet GIF by Gerbert!