You could be a saint, sent my god himself to save humanity and there will be people who will hate you

The Grinch

The Grinch

Custom title
You could be a saint, sent my god himself to save humanity and there will be people who will hate you and even wish death upon you, look at Jesus. Even if you’re a good person, somebody will just hate you because he doesen’t like your nose or your ethnic background and it’s ok, we are all different, i don’t like certain people myself, certain people don’t like me, who cares, I don’t.

However if one tells me they don‘t like me, i don’t lose sleep over it, because i live my life for myself, not for you or anyone else, also I don’t remember my life-goal being to be liked and loved by everyone LMAO.

I don’t waste my time trying to prove my "worth“ to anyone, i do my thing, focus on my own life, not everyone or everything deserves my attention.

If I decide someone is worth my time, attention or respect, I will give it to them, otherwise i won’t bother even thinking about them for a second and if i do, it’s for my own amusement or because I’m bored at the moment.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, FeelingUgly, Deleted member 27213 and 6 others
I just be hatin niggas for no reason ngl

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Skywalker, Latinolooksmaxxer, edgemaxx and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, horizontallytall, Latinolooksmaxxer and 2 others
Is this any surprise mankind killed the son of god

You could be a saint, sent my god himself to save humanity and there will be people who will hate you and even wish death upon you, look at Jesus. Even if you’re a good person, somebody will just hate you because he doesen’t like your nose or your ethnic background and it’s ok, we are all different, i don’t like certain people myself, certain people don’t like me, who cares, I don’t.

However if one tells me they don‘t like me, i don’t lose sleep over it, because i live my life for myself, not for you or anyone else, also I don’t remember my life-goal being to be liked and loved by everyone LMAO.

I don’t waste my time trying to prove my "worth“ to anyone, i do my thing, focus on my own life, not everyone or everything deserves my attention.

If I decide someone is worth my time, attention or respect, I will give it to them, otherwise i won’t bother even thinking about them for a second and if i do, it’s for my own amusement or because I’m bored at the moment.
Jesus Christ got crucified, more stuff that’s water for Christians

Who is bro talking to 💀

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 21345
They rejected his message because he spokethe truth!

• So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker

3751905 angry cuck 1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Latinolooksmaxxer

The Grinch

because of this, I
didnotread tldr GIF by FirstAndMonday

I was sent from heaven but people still treat me like shit i'm in the point I can destroy earth with My thoughts if I wanted to..

I was sent from heaven but people still treat me like shit i'm in the point I can destroy earth with My thoughts if I wanted to..
A guy sent from heaven wouldnt be so ugly like you

However if one tells me they don‘t like me, i don’t lose sleep over it, because i live my life for myself, not for you or anyone else
Cope, no human lives for himself. We are social animals and basically live from the validation of others

All cope because you would be 10+ psl and people will start worshipping you.