You don't hate jews, you are envious of them

IAMNOTANINCEL

IAMNOTANINCEL

Banned
Jews move in groups, only caring about their fellow and stepping over anyone in their path who is not of their blood
They cheat and get rewarded because they are clever, while goyim loses because they told you it's wrong to cheat and be clever to win what you want.
They take every good thing for themselves while claiming it's wrong for you to do the same and you believe it. They are ruthless and clever and have designed the world since the beginning to be in their favor
Jews are superior, admit it. You don't hate them, you wan't to be them.
I used to hate jews too before i realized there is no good and bad and now i admire them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, SidharthTheSlayer, chosen-one and 1 other person
Jews move in groups, only caring about their fellow and stepping over anyone in their path who is not of their blood
They cheat and get rewarded because they are clever, while goyim loses because they told you it's wrong to cheat and be clever to win what you want.
They take every good thing for themselves while claiming it's wrong for you to do the same and you believe it. They are ruthless and clever and have designed the world since the beginning to be in their favor
I used to hate jews too before i realized there is no good and bad and now i admire them.
gee i wonder who could be behind this post

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Roquefort, Deleted member 18522, chosen-one and 6 others
9efe73c9 f518 4da1 9c38 a88d5ca9ac47

• JFL
Reactions: Roquefort