You don't have bad social skills, you're ugly

People need to become aware of the halo effect. These comments are almost as autistic as James.
I showed the video to my sister a while back. She felt bad for him [ISPOILER]the expected response[/ISPOILER] but then went off on his looks:cautious:. Quote: "You can see that he's really good looking. What a waste of potential he could have been a model."

On the other side, the people here who think that James could get laid just with his looks are equally retarded. The dude might as well be an animal. In-person the halo would disappear in an instant. He'd fart randomly, grope people, spit, mutter gibberish, crawl around, etc, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Madhate, noodlelover and BigBoy
Fuck my DNA tbh if i were born as good looking as my bro i wouldn't have been depressed my whole life.

People need to become aware of the halo effect. These comments are almost as autistic as James.
I showed the video to my sister a while back. She felt bad for him [ISPOILER]the expected response[/ISPOILER] but then went off on his looks:cautious:. Quote: "You can see that he's really good looking. What a waste of potential he could have been a model."

On the other side, the people here who think that James could get laid just with his looks are equally retarded. The dude might as well be an animal. In-person the halo would disappear in an instant. He'd fart randomly, grope people, spit, mutter gibberish, crawl around, etc, etc.
If james was sentient enough to utter the words "could you suck my dick" like a TTS bot, while holding off on the autistic shit for about 3 minutes, I 100% believe he would get his dick sucked. You underestimate the halo effect.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover and Amexmaxx
they matter if ur average(90%of population) not if ur ugly or very good looking
jfl, so everyone in the middle 90% is on equal level? massive fucking cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332 and DharkDC
On the other side, the people here who think that James could get laid just with his looks are equally retarded.
you don't think he could get a girl from tinder to come straight to his house?

• +1
Reactions: DharkDC and Deleted member 275
A lot of people here don't even have the minimum social skills.
cope. if you go on discord with most of these peeps, they are quite normal

social skills is mostly cope beyond shit like autism or abuse/trauma

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Deleted member 1400, BigBoy and 2 others
He's soo handsome tee hee 😍

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1400
If james was sentient enough to utter the words "could you suck my dick" like a TTS bot, while holding off on the autistic shit for about 3 minutes, I 100% believe he would get his dick sucked. You underestimate the halo effect.
Ik you're exaggerating but he'd need to double his current IQ so he could be left alone without supervision from his mom. He would need to go from a social setting to a private setting or use a dating app & transportation. Both of these would give him a mental breakdown because they'd break his routine & give him unfamiliar shit to think about.
you don't think he could get a girl from tinder to come straight to his house?
Even if we pretend he could think & perform elementary human functions like speech, walking normally, eye contact, etc it still wouldn't work. He'd need a smartphone he can use, [ISPOILER]which he wouldn't have or be able to use[/ISPOILER], need to be aware of dating apps,[ISPOILER] which he wouldn't be[/ISPOILER], and need the intelligence to work a dating app by himself,[ISPOILER] setting up an account with pictures, a phone number/ email, swiping, responding to the girls, the mental capacity to manage a schedule- setting up a meeting (pretty unrealistic)[/ISPOILER]. Then he'd need a private location. The dude can't have a car or drive. He has no hope of ever having own place (needs constant supervision), & no way to travel as he isn't capable of public transit or Uber.

I watched a couple episodes of this show called Atypical on Netflix which is about a guy with extremely high functioning autism struggling to get laid. The mc isn't good looking but sets a decent benchmark. There was this one scene where he almost slays but when the girl touches him he starts spazzing out & yelling because autistic people hate touch.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Julius
Even if we pretend he could think & perform elementary human functions like speech, walking normally, eye contact, etc it still wouldn't work. He'd need a smartphone he can use, which he wouldn't have or be able to use, need to be aware of dating apps, which he wouldn't be, and need the intelligence to work a dating app by himself, setting up an account with pictures, a phone number/ email, swiping, responding to the girls, the mental capacity to manage a schedule- setting up a meeting (pretty unrealistic). Then he'd need a private location. The dude can't have a car or drive. He has no hope of ever having own place (needs constant supervision), & no way to travel as he isn't capable of public transit or Uber.
let's assume his mom helps him out because she loves him
I watched a couple episodes of this show called Atypical on Netflix which is about a guy with extremely high functioning autism struggling to get laid. The mc isn't good looking but sets a decent benchmark. There was this one scene where he almost slays but when the girl touches him he starts spazzing out & yelling because autistic people hate touch.
interesting

• JFL
Reactions: noodlelover

Comments from the video

You ready for the blackpilled shit?

d91.gif

Soycity will gaslight you and tell you it was your personality and you can't interact with people, when you act the same way everyone else does. I'm here to tell you, personality is a meme, if you believe it's plays in any part in attraction/relationship, you should unironically kill yourself.
https://images-ext-2.discordapp.net/external/SutcAFlG3NGnz20jkv0g9yTtYA_Y8j9BfD67SXFWUNI/%3Fimage%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Fincels.wiki%252Fimages%252Fthumb%252F3%252F3b%252FOK_Cupid_Looks_Personality.png%252F600px-OK_Cupid_Looks_Personality.png%26hash%3D1bdba1220ba1ba2dbfba8d398acacb52/https/incels.is/proxy.php?width=430&height=427

Inb4 fags start screaming "but muh NTmaxxed subhumans with stacy GF"
You know it, I know it, and they know it. That couple doesn't have a healthy sex life, muh ntmaxxed subhuman is a just a one of the 'lucky' faggots who got to be stacy's cashcow. And on the rare chance that he isn't a betabux, guess what? IT'S RARE, that couple is an outlier. 1/3 of men between 18 to 24 are incels, many of which are average looking, but some how you actually believe some NTmaxxed subhuman is slaying? You aren't blackpilled, you're stupid. If you are not a chad, women will never love you unconditionally.

if the looks is all that women care about i shouldn’t be worried about them. Such a dull and shallow creatures.

• +1
  • +1
May I add.

Commonly is here also believed.

That having "bad" personality helps significantly in getting females.
Aka: being a badboy, dickhead, brutal, vicious, immoral, psyho mental trick master, etc..

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and BigBoy
Social skills absolutely matter. Stop seeing things from such a rigid black and white viewpoint. No one is fucking saying that blackops2cel could get stacies if he was just confident and fun. No one’s saying there aren’t plenty of male models who fuck hot girls constantly and have lots of people gravitate towards them despite being weird and awkward. But personality/social skills/confidence/having an interesting life absolutely boost everybody’s SMV regardless of where you are on the scale, even if it doesn’t carry the same weight raw appearance does. And it especially helps when you’re in that 20th-80th percentile looks range.

There are so many better looking dudes than me and legit Chads on here who have laughably low slays or even interactions with girls. And even though I’m recessed as fuck I’m doing better than them because I’m actually social, interesting, fun, and I put in an effort, so obviously it plays a role.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Deleted member 11758, Julius and 4 others
Social skills absolutely matter. Stop seeing things from such a rigid black and white viewpoint. No one is fucking saying that blackops2cel could get stacies if he was just confident and fun. No one’s saying there aren’t plenty of male models who fuck hot girls constantly and have lots of people gravitate towards them despite being weird and awkward. But personality/social skills/confidence/having an interesting life absolutely boost everybody’s SMV regardless of where you are on the scale, even if it doesn’t carry the same weight raw appearance does. And it especially helps when you’re in that 20th-80th percentile looks range.

There are so many better looking dudes than me and legit Chads on here who have laughably low slays or even interactions with girls. And even though I’m recessed as fuck I’m doing better than them because I’m actually social, interesting, fun, and I put in an effort, so obviously it plays a role.
proxy.php

• JFL
Reactions: noodlelover and Deleted member 5634
proxy.php
If you had any ability whatsoever to interpret data you would understand that that graphic and the study in no way disprove the fact that social skills are important. What does it tell us? On dating apps, better looking people whom girls know nothing about and have never interacted with automatically get a "personality boost." No one is denying this. It's obvious good looking people get the benefit of the doubt especially when you only have photos and a brief bio to go off of. And it's also true in real life too, but not to the same extent because you're more than just a collection of 2D photos and a list of what you like to do. What you also didn't consider is that certain people might even be haloed by their projection of an interesting lifestyle that causes their appearance to be rated higher than it would otherwise. Because correlation doesn't imply causation, first thing you learn in stats.

But even if this possibility weren't the case, in real life, social skills and personality absolutely play a role in attraction/making friends. Denying this shows that you have no experience in social situations whatsoever. Not every dude sloppily making out with girls at clubs is a male model; oftentimes, it's just an extremely NT loud normie that can dance well and knows how to talk to girls. I'm willing to concede that looks are 80% of what matter but to ignore the importance of being NT/social/fun/interesting is stupid. Looks are what open the door to your options; social skills and personality determine how many of those options reciprocate.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Deleted member 11758, Julius and 1 other person
If you had any ability whatsoever to interpret data you would understand that that graphic and the study in no way disprove the fact that social skills are important. What does it tell us? On dating apps, better looking people whom girls know nothing about and have never interacted with automatically get a "personality boost." No one is denying this. It's obvious good looking people get the benefit of the doubt especially when you only have photos and a brief bio to go off of. And it's also true in real life too, but not to the same extent because you're more than just a collection of 2D photos and a list of what you like to do. What you also didn't consider is that certain people might even be haloed by their projection of an interesting lifestyle that causes their appearance to be rated higher than it would otherwise. Because correlation doesn't imply causation, first thing you learn in stats.

But even if this possibility weren't the case, in real life, social skills and personality absolutely play a role in attraction/making friends. Denying this shows that you have no experience in social situations whatsoever. Not every dude sloppily making out with girls at clubs is a male model; oftentimes, it's just an extremely NT loud normie that can dance well and knows how to talk to girls. I'm willing to concede that looks are 80% of what matter but to ignore the importance of being NT/social/fun/interesting is stupid. Looks are what open the door to your options; social skills and personality determine how many of those options reciprocate.
so it's just a coincidence that people with a bad personality score also had a bad looks score.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover and Lux
so it's just a coincidence that people with a bad personality score also had a bad looks score.
I never said that. Not even close. There's a difference between looks matter a lot (my stance) and looks are all that matter and social skills/personality have no important (your stance). And I very clearly explained that study but apparently you were too low IQ to even understand what I said.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Deleted member 11758, Julius and 3 others
One of the most brutal things is that this is a combination of men and women’s ratings.
F56CE002 21C8 4641 9B48 2AEFB44BED3D

if they only took the women’s ratings of men’s looks and personality the slope would be straight as a laserbeam.

This reminds me a brutal blackpill I got a while ago, reading a story about a harvard acceptance/admission lawsuit. Apparently, there, they had a combination of looking at your grades, tests scores, etc., and a “personality” rating from the admissions department employees to determine whether or not an applicant would be accepted. And, bug surprise, the asian males receieved lower personality scores than all their counterparts and were being rejected, even though they had the most impressive qualifications.

Grab a rope before you read this one

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Lux, Deleted member 245 and 2 others
I never said that. Not even close. There's a difference between looks matter a lot (my stance) and looks are all that matter and social skills/personality have no important (your stance). And I very clearly explained that study but apparently you were too low IQ to even understand what I said.
No, you don't understand. A women's perception of your personality has already been predetermined based off your looks. Nothing you say will ever change that. Telling someone a joke they have already heard a different way isn't gonna get her wet. The usual extroverted normie is getting laid playing a numbers game, hitting on hundreds of women in hopes of finding someone with low enough standards to fuck.

Your other replies are strawmans, so don't be surprised if i don't reply to it.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, brutal_blackpill and BigBoy
No, you don't understand. A women's perception of your personality has already been predetermined based off your looks. Nothing you say will ever change that. Telling someone a joke they have already heard a different way isn't gonna get her wet. The usual extroverted normie is getting laid playing a numbers game, hitting on hundreds of women in hopes of finding someone with low enough standards to fuck.

Keep thinking that. I really don't care to hear social dynamics analysis from autists here who go out once a month and have no real life experience.

You asocial awkward boring dudes who think you'll just get split open your skull, get a few implants/fillers, and boom girls will just fall in your lap and everyone will want to be your friend are so fucking delusional. For people who are already reasonably social and charismatic but normie in looks, improving by a PSL point would certainly change their lives and attract girls/guys friends significantly more than before. But the basement dwellers who can't even hold a conversation with a cashier without avoiding eye contact can't just get plastic surgery and assume everything will fall into place. When you're in the normie looks range, your charisma and personality can absolutely help halo you. Likewise, an aspie aura will repel most people regardless of how you look.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Deleted member 3323, Lux and 3 others
Keep thinking that. I really don't care to hear social dynamics analysis from autists here who go out once a month and have no real life experience.

You asocial awkward boring dudes who think you'll just get split open your skull, get a few implants/fillers, and boom girls will just fall in your lap and everyone will want to be your friend are so fucking delusional. For people who are already reasonably social and charismatic but normie in looks, improving by a PSL point would certainly change their lives and attract girls/guys friends significantly more than before. But the basement dwellers who can't even hold a conversation with a cashier without avoiding eye contact can't just get plastic surgery and assume everything will fall into place. When you're in the normie looks range, your charisma and personality can absolutely help halo you. Likewise, an aspie aura will repel most people regardless of how you look.
JFL @ you. You calling me a social retard, yet you fell for PSL memes and exaggeration like an autist. To top it off, this well adjusted member of society is arguing with teenagers on some obscure internet forum.

I never said you don't need social skills, i said it's irreverent because everyone already has it.
When you're in the normie looks range, your charisma and personality can absolutely help halo you.

🧢, i've seen it too many times. Dudes be average in looks, more extroverted than me, and still get no interest in girls, unlike the gl guys who girls were literally throwing themselves at. Being extroverted might help with status among the men, but you will still be an asexual being in the eyes of women.

Nvm, i just reread my post, i literally mention this shit. Bro, fuck off and read the entire the thread. Damn retard

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Deleted member 5634 and Deleted member 8988
How ugly buzzcuted ogres are respected here then?

How many times do I meet good-looking guys that are incel because he is really weird/awkward/shy socially?

0. Guys like this are almost never weird, but I know a few shy/introverted ones and they did just fine with girls.

How many times do I meet ugly guys that are incel, while they are socially completely normal, have a lot of friends, etc?

All the fucking time.

• +1
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: noodlelover, Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 7465 and 7 others
How many times do I meet good-looking guys that are incel because he is really weird/awkward/shy socially?

0. Guys like this are almost never weird, but I know a few shy/introverted ones and they did just fine with girls.

How many times do I meet ugly guys that are incel, while they are socially completely normal, have a lot of friends, etc?

All the fucking time.

• JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 6273 and 3 others
It is what it is

All the fucking time.
Coach Balck Pill made a whole vdeo about it just yesterday.
He does say, personality matters some.

• JFL
Reactions: noodlelover and Subhuman trash

All the fucking time.
High IQ & Blackpilled.

LOOKS LOOKS LOOKS

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash
C93CA122 D7DE 4166 A9E4 6834B13CDA4C

Wtf he literally looks like some insane PSL morph.
Still he is so autistic he doesn’t even realize how good looking he is, so yea it’s over for him anyways

• +1
Coach Balck Pill made a whole vdeo about it just yesterday.
He does say, personality matters some.

Coach black pill is a meme at first he was an objective blackpilled HTN now he is like a comboniation of a bragger and a soy

• +1
Chads have it all, ugly people have nothing. For the vast majority of men in between; personality, being funny, being NT etc matters.
No, it doesn't. Class clown "maxxing" isn't gonna get you any sense of a satisfactory love life. Maybe if you get lucky you'll cope with a 4/10 gf.

No, it doesn't. Class clown "maxxing" isn't gonna get you any sense of a satisfactory love life. Maybe if you get lucky you'll cope with a 4/10 gf.
You do know you can be funny without being a clown, right?

For normies being low inhib, being NT, being confident, etc does matter. It’s only with ugly people and chads that those traits matter less or even at all.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
james would have been an absolute tiktok slayer man

You should add short to this. I’m decent looking but I got treated poorly for being a manlet and now I have zero social skills at the age of 17. It’s over if you’re below 5’5

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
You should add short to this. I’m decent looking but I got treated poorly for being a manlet and now I have zero social skills at the age of 17. It’s over if you’re below 5’5
really depends on your height

This post is tru bro. NTmaxxing only matters if you are legit autistic or truly socially anxious, nobody can just improve their already NT personality.

• +1
Reactions: DharkDC
This thread is more retarded than that guy in the video.

Social skills don’t matter if you’re Ugly or Good looking. For everyone else (the vast majority of men) social skills fucking matter.
socialbskill only matter in a very small spot of averageness. I went from under average to above (not even reached GL) and my same social actilns yield absolutely different reactions. Social skills are majorly cope unless you have a mental illness that outright stops youbfrom able to function socially at all.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 6512 and 2 others
The replies in this thread are a bluepilled shitshow. No wonder I've been logging in less and less. Too many newcel retards invading the forum.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Deleted member 5634 and DharkDC
The replies in this thread are a bluepilled shitshow. No wonder I've been logging in less and less. Too many newcel retards invading the forum.
bluepill disguised as blackpill.

Last edited:
  • +1
View attachment 672813

It's retarded to think that results from a dating app (where people literally only see your face) are representative of how shit works in person. Personality can be a dealbreaker for normies.

Such a handsome young man, thanks for sharing 🤗💓

• JFL
Reactions: Hozay
I have bad social skills cuz of my face

• +1
poor guy. such wasted potential.

• JFL

Comments from the video

d91.gif

Soycity will gaslight you and tell you it was your personality and you can't interact with people, when you act the same way everyone else does. I'm here to tell you, personality is a meme, if you believe it's plays in any part in attraction/relationship, you should unironically kill yourself.
https://images-ext-2.discordapp.net/external/SutcAFlG3NGnz20jkv0g9yTtYA_Y8j9BfD67SXFWUNI/%3Fimage%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Fincels.wiki%252Fimages%252Fthumb%252F3%252F3b%252FOK_Cupid_Looks_Personality.png%252F600px-OK_Cupid_Looks_Personality.png%26hash%3D1bdba1220ba1ba2dbfba8d398acacb52/https/incels.is/proxy.php?width=430&height=427

You know it, I know it, and they know it. That couple doesn't have a healthy sex life, muh ntmaxxed subhuman is a just a one of the 'lucky' faggots who got to be stacy's cashcow. And on the rare chance that he isn't a betabux, guess what? IT'S RARE, that couple is an outlier. 1/3 of men between 18 to 24 are incels, many of which are average looking, but some how you actually believe some NTmaxxed subhuman is slaying? You aren't blackpilled, you're stupid. If you are not a chad, women will never love you unconditionally.

No, no I know for a fact I have bad social skills and am ugly. I am unable to bring a conversation pasts an initial “hello”.

When you’re good looking enough social skills become entirely irrelevant though.

Comments from the video

d91.gif

Am i the only one who thinks he ugly af tbh no offense or punch intended?

should we all just give up tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back