You don't need school to succeed in life easily

Deleted member 6695

Deleted member 6695

Bye guys, was here to look better. No affiliations

Very insightful video, worth the watch. Let what he says sink in your head

• +1
Reactions: thecel
The people who drop out of school and are still successful are always alpha or high IQ, usually both.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 7173, Deleted member 2012 and 5 others
you don't need looks to succeed with women

it's all in you head!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3162, Mr.cope, CopeTilliRope and 3 others
80% of billionaires have atleast a bachelor degree

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, Incoming and ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
Where i live if u dont have good degrees this is how people see u
D5k32bnXoAEJBgi

• JFL
Reactions: Raddemon, Deleted member 2012, RAITEIII and 3 others
major cope, go to school.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
major cope, go to school.
Respond to me dood
U reply to these low iq posts why not reply to my low iq post too bro
I even @ u damn

• JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel, Deleted member 2756 and Deleted member 6695
We live in a time were school is completely useless to us

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
e33698ece491171bd968a3edd6041471.jpg

Just be a rapper bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
It is the easiest way to be successful

We live in a time were school is completely useless to us
not at all, school filters out the retards, and natural selection takes its course.
if you think school is useless than you're one of the retards from the latter.

• +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and hebbewem
not at all, school filters out the retards, and natural selection takes its course.
Ahah funny joke I’m in top class for everything
School doesn’t measure intelligence clown wat a subhuman bastard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 6695 and Pillarman
never said it did you absolute moron. I said it filters out the kids who can't keep up.

what a cute insult

Nicholas cage

and indeed I agree, School is for average people to be zombified and turned into educated slaves long term

• +1
Reactions: Incoming, Deleted member 6695, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person
80% of billionaires have atleast a bachelor degree
Doesnt that mean 20% of billionaires dont have any degree while some guys with degrees are working minimum wage ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695, dreez and PenileFacialSurgery
never said it did you absolute moron. I said it filters out the kids who can't keep up.
Filters out then those niggas go on to become millionaires while ur working at McDonald’s
School is all about who can remember the most it’s so ducking retarded
Not to mention classes are so easily disrupted u would be better off learning shit at home
People who depends on school are nothing but slaves imagine paying to get meaningless degree
Or paying to get accepted into a shifty college JFL at America

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695 and Jagged0
People who depends on school are nothing but slaves imagine paying to get meaningless degree
meaningless? what if you're doing it because you enjoy the field of work? Lusting only for money is hedonistic and get's you nowhere. Who's the real slave to the system, ey?

@Dyorotic2 Ill make it simple I mog u to the grave in terms of knowledge and that’s all I need to succeed in life

@Dyorotic2 Ill make it simple I mog u to the grave in terms of knowledge and that’s all I need to succeed in life
I'm sure you do buddy, I'm sure you do.

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
meaningless? what if you're doing it because you enjoy the field of work? Lusting only for money is hedonistic and get's you nowhere. Who's the real slave to the system, ey?
Keyword is paying no one should have to pay a dime to get good education to follow ur dreams which why I said people who depend on school to get them far are slaves always have a backup

My dad only finished high school and got a good job at Scandinavian Airlines by chance. So it is possible to get a good job without going to all those universities

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695 and Deleted member 6128
My dad only finished high school and got a good job at Scandinavian Airlines by chance. So it is possible to get a good job without going to all those universities
Lucky bastard

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
What you learn in shool is largely useless, the problem is that you're not getting anywhere without a piece of paper saying you finished school.

So in the end, you have to go to school anyways

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and PenileFacialSurgery
Doesnt that mean 20% of billionaires dont have any degree while some guys with degrees are working minimum wage ?
Its less likely to become rich without a ( useful) degree like Computer Science, Medicine, Economics

Only like 50% of normal people have a bachelor + degree conpared to 80% of billionairez

Its less likely to become rich without a ( useful) degree like Computer Science, Medicine, Economics

Only like 50% of normal people have a bachelor + degree conpared to 80% of billionairez
Go get a STEM degree then fag.

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14
Unless you think you are the top percent of people, who drop out of school and dont end up work some manual labour 40k a year wageslave job, you need to go to school. Just get a stem degree. All other jobs are going to be automated in like ten years anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and hebbewem