You faggots don't even know what i look like. This Is my face without Lens distortion

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
Kys faggots

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, WanderingBurro, Deleted member 21661 and 1 other person

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Splinter901, Mr. President and Kamui
Damn youre even uglier my condolences dude..

you need to wash your hair tho that mop is dirty dirty greasy

Mogs me

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
View attachment 2516575

Legit robust city mayor. Yet you fags pretend to know everything my dating Life and cope that you have CEO at Goldman Sachs to date beckies
Bruh, stop putting yourself out there for abuse as if you're a retard. To me, you look like a Mexican who just jumped my border and taking selfies in a government-paid motel room. Srs! You won't stand a chance in the USA with Stacy. Perhaps, in that shithole you call Italy, I heard those women fuck migrants from Africa, as to, anything. Now if you're parading yourself as "anything," you're retarded. Ngl.

• JFL
Reactions: chosen-one and Deleted member 31497
you need to wash your hair tho that mop is dirty dirty greasy
I can Always wash my hair but Resident maggots won't ever grow a robust skull like mine

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe and Debetro
Bruh, stop putting yourself out there for abuse as if you're a retard. To me, you look like a Mexican who just jumped my border and taking selfies in a government-paid motel room. Srs! You won't stand a chance in the USA with Stacy. Perhaps, in that shithole you call Italy, I heard those women fuck migrants from Africa, as to, anything. Now if you're parading yourself as "anything," you're retarded. Ngl.

Why are you wearing your earring on the gay ear

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940
I can Always wash my hair but Resident maggots won't ever grow a robust skull like mine
Bitchass meatball nigga nut licker has me on iggy as if he's one of those Reddit karma faggots.

Slaying in USA is 100x easier, even the most inbred can get women there. In europe you need full looksmaxxed look + upper caste genetics

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
Slaying in USA is 100x easier, even the most inbred can get women there. In europe you need full looksmaxxed look + upper caste genetics

To me you're an incel retard Who i mog to the Oblivion. Different perspectives

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe and Debetro

Jfl at calling usa hard obese mutt land

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
To me you're an incel retard Who i mog to the Oblivion. Different perspectives

Jfl at calling usa hard obese mutt land
just a bunch of people with zero genetical homogeinety who migrated there because they were unsuccessful in their own countries lol

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one and the BULL
Caught the troll. User #242 on my ignore.

Mirror distortion. You’re not that robust

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
WTF Is mirror distortion that doesn't exist you Just made up that term
Yep, I just made it up. Deal with it :chad:

What I mean is sometimes I look at my reflection in my car window and my face looks a lot more compact and wide because the reflection is distorted. Same thing for mirrors in gyms, sometimes they put mirrors that distort your reflection and make you appear wider.

why is that so?

Yep, I just made it up. Deal with it :chad:

What I mean is sometimes I look at my reflection in my car window and my face looks a lot more compact and wide because the reflection is distorted. Same thing for mirrors in gyms, sometimes they put mirrors that distort your reflection and make you appear wider.
That Is a normal mirror though. Why y'all cannot accept that i'm genetically superior you Always cry and cry legit make me feel sick in the stomach. You Always sperg about chad then you have chad talking to you and you call tales. Just admit that you're redpilled faggots

• JFL
Reactions: Moldovancel
That Is a normal mirror though. Why y'all cannot accept that i'm genetically superior you Always cry and cry legit make me feel sick in the stomach. You Always sperg about chad then you have chad talking to you and you call tales. Just admit that you're redpilled faggots
Ok I kneel. You’re a real chad

I dont get why pplnhate the bull,he is above average looking for sure

I haven't posted many pictures of myself cuz they all distorted and I look ugly af in all of them, retards here say it's cope but if you look at other's reflection in the mirror you will see that they look the same in mirrors as irl and look like shit on pictures.

LefortLarry

We are indo-aryan and more related to meds like italian than dravidian currycels learn the difference

Im brahmin u prick i have more steppe ancestry than u bitch and i mog u 100%

i live in the west and go to canadian university and i habe not seen a fellow indian look like him just kill urself u coper

3757305 IMG 5100

"Aryan Brahman Canadian University Student"

View attachment 2546968

View attachment 2546970

"Aryan Brahman Canadian University Student"
IMG 5149

yid2yREEvcnA7VL4g75APf-1200-80.jpg

Neanderthals (the ‘th’ pronounced as ‘t’) are our closest extinct human relative. Some defining features of their skulls include the large middle part of the face, angled cheek bones, and a huge nose for humidifying and warming cold, dry air. Their bodies were shorter and stockier than ours, another adaptation to living in cold environments. But their brains were just as large as ours and often larger - proportional to their brawnier bodies.

Neanderthals made and used a diverse set of sophisticated tools, controlled fire, lived in shelters, made and wore clothing, were skilled hunters of large animals and also ate plant foods, and occasionally made symbolic or ornamental objects. There is evidence that Neanderthals deliberately buried their dead and occasionally even marked their graves with offerings, such as flowers. No other primates, and no earlier human species, had ever practiced this sophisticated and symbolic behavior.

DNA has been recovered from more than a dozen Neanderthal fossils, all from Europe; the Neanderthal Genome Project is one of the exciting new areas of human origins research.