You fuckers NEED to fucking normie/personality maxx.

I

IsopropylMing

Iron
Yes your fucking ugly and get 0 pussy, but why the fuck would you want to be ugly and also a total fucking schizo autist incel? It's also not fucking hard at all. All you do is get on Instagram and use the same lingo people use and dress the way they dress. Also start smoking jic, smoking weed, and drinking no one wants to hangout near some sobertard who they're gonna think is some homeschooled weirdo. Next you'll get some deadend job at a fast food job preferably working in the back with all the lowlive cooks. Now you basically copy what they do and it fucking works. I've personally seen lots of short, ugly, fatass or straight up nasty looking niggas with decent chicks (1 up on you). Especially if your younger these 'edgar' and 'wigger' types are what girls fall for and even if you don't get a bitch you'll at least make some friends and maybe escape from this smelly cesspool of ugly indians and niggers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 61588, UZB_Strebl, proxyy and 7 others
Also don't you dare use incel lingo unless its mainstream and ironic (mewing, looksaxxing etc)

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61588 and UZB_Strebl
Thanks I didn´t know I could be normie. My autism has gone! Thanks!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32485 and mogstars
water

oh and btw kill yourself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, PrinceofDarkness, mogstars and 2 others
nigger faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and PrinceofDarkness
geniunely good advice but looksmax.org people are mostly retarded

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and Mr. President
Yeah dont try to improve just give up like a fucking pussy with 0 accountability for you being a faggot
mate i was shitposting, i didn't read what you said

Thanks nigger let me just rewire my brain to act neurotypical it’s not like I was born like this

• +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger and klamus
Talking about sportsball is Peak normie. Not being on Instagram or having nice clothes. Its what you talk about.

A good sign of low iq is if you read a word in this thread.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32485, Deleted member, autistic_tendencies and 2 others
I'm autistic too (asperger's syndrome diagnosed)
How can I improve my personality If I'm not neurotypical? Just asking

Shut up faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 51465 and Manletmachine
just be an retard theory

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer, Deleted member, FootFungus88 and 1 other person
Yes your fucking ugly and get 0 pussy, but why the fuck would you want to be ugly and also a total fucking schizo autist incel? It's also not fucking hard at all. All you do is get on Instagram and use the same lingo people use and dress the way they dress. Also start smoking jic, smoking weed, and drinking no one wants to hangout near some sobertard who they're gonna think is some homeschooled weirdo. Next you'll get some deadend job at a fast food job preferably working in the back with all the lowlive cooks. Now you basically copy what they do and it fucking works. I've personally seen lots of short, ugly, fatass or straight up nasty looking niggas with decent chicks (1 up on you). Especially if your younger these 'edgar' and 'wigger' types are what girls fall for and even if you don't get a bitch you'll at least make some friends and maybe escape from this smelly cesspool of ugly indians and niggers
Dnrd retarded faggot

The blackpill will collect you and I’ll watch you come crawling back.

no friends for your face

Nًًُ❌O charisma or personality for subpar nonexistent facial bones and chipmunk cheeks

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
W thread

Me when I read NT thread #235

Dnrd retarded faggot

tHE bLackPiLL wILi cOLlect u -🤓virgin pussy Rotter who doesn’t softmaxx or hardmaxx lmfao

Dnrd retarded faggot

U are loser rotter who doesn’t have money for surgery’s

Also start smoking jic, smoking weed, and drinking no one wants to hangout near some sobertard who they're gonna think is some homeschooled weirdo
Bad advice, use the money you waste on that degeneracy for surgery and get into a sport, people that need perfect body shape won't judge you because you are healthy lol

U are loser rotter who doesn’t have money for surgery’s
Already had 2 surgeries + making 13k/mo from online business

You'd be right if you said this about most people here though