You guys are pathetic

what a faggot go and drink some bleach or commit harakiri
not losing your virginity early and missing out on teen love forever leaves a mark on you, a gl autist will mog some average fucker no matter how nt is he
what a faggot go and drink some bleach or commit harakiri
not losing your virginity early and missing out on teen love forever leaves a mark on you, a gl autist will mog some average fucker no matter how nt is he
EHGInbqX4AA0GVe

"what a faggot go and drink some bleach or commit harakiri
not losing your virginity early and missing out on teen love forever leaves a mark on you, a gl autist will mog some average fucker no matter how nt is he"

I'll bet my whole family that your only source of knowing how people act is from this site , go outside then you'll see how wrong you are

makes me wanne have a social life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6497
Th-thanks chad

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 4430
View attachment 476314
"what a faggot go and drink some bleach or commit harakiri
not losing your virginity early and missing out on teen love forever leaves a mark on you, a gl autist will mog some average fucker no matter how nt is he"

I'll bet my whole family that your only source of knowing how people act is from this site , go outside then you'll see how wrong you are
I have been out and my experience led me here, people act the exact same way you see them act in videos/pics posted here

I'll be honest with you this time , i have short friends and i see how hard its for them even friends make fun of them , it's a harsh world for shorties but giving up and killing yourself is not the best option man , its not fair , how tall (or short) are you?
5'4 you can somehow manage with guys but impossible to compensate with girls

5'4 you can somehow manage with guys but impossible to compensate with girls
How much is that in cm , the guy that im talking about is like 160 a really short guy but we still love him maybe with us being his side one day he'll find a girl that likes him

gigacope
lynch op i only see the most braindead of threads from him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5683, PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 6997
How much is that in cm , the guy that im talking about is like 160 a really short guy but we still love him maybe with us being his side one day he'll find a girl that likes him
I am about 162
So he is Incel no surprise jfl

what i hate social life and i dont want to be part of it?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 6997
i thought this will be a high iq thread, but as i kept reading i realized its more of a bluepilled roach type thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5683, Danish_Retard, Golang and 1 other person
You're one of my fav poster ngl, well said. Except for the last point. Looks matter in slaying more than anything. But for an LTR, you gotta bring a couple more stuff to the table, yeah.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, HighIQcel and Golang
I am about 162
So he is Incel no surprise jfl
Dude lives a good life most of the time laughing and he's good at school only shows that he's mental state is healthy

Dude lives a good life most of the time laughing and he's good at school only shows that he's mental state is healthy
I used to be like this when I was still bluepilled/in school. Sure life is fun most of the time but ultimately you are a failure and you cannot cope it away cuz you cant fuck a hole

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 5683, Danish_Retard and 3 others
You're one of my fav poster ngl, well said. Except for the last point. Looks matter in slaying more than anything. But for an LTR, you gotta bring a couple more stuff to the table, yeah.
If you have a social life and you're gl you'll be high tier man ( with money highest tier ) , but if you're average like the majority its enough to live a happy life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645
The only time I've ever given a shit about the nuances of f*male anatomy is when I was doing a hard guro/vore RP where I needed to remember how to spell the parts of her reproductive system that my character was eating.

• Woah
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15 and Deleted member 6497
I used to be like this when I was still bluepilled/in school. Sure life is fun most of the time but ultimately you are a failure and you cannot cope it away cuz you cant fuck a hole
Damn , try to live a happy life , tbh people need to bring attention to short people instead of the stupid blm

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Social circle is crucial. Opens up to bigger social circles. Alot of guys here aren't even over 21 and have never gone out in a venue setting to see for themselves.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6497
what i hate social life and i dont want to be part of it?
Then you'll be missing a lot of opportunities to meet people and that gives your partner the idea that you're worth something so most likely she won't be cheating , so a social life is a must for everyone

Damn , try to live a happy life , tbh people need to bring attention to short people instead of the stupid blm

Damn , try to live a happy life
:lul:
But for real until this fucking clownworld dies manletism will stay the only thing you can mock IRL. Only in a society where foids have no rights can you ascend as a manlet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 110 and HighIQcel
“Bu-But life is what you make of it, bro“
images

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, HighIQcel, Golang and 3 others
dn rd thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
:lul:
But for real until this fucking clownworld dies manletism will stay the only thing you can mock IRL. Only in a society where foids have no rights can you ascend as a manlet
I don't think so , blacks before maybe never thought that they'll live equal as whites but here we are , now they're trying to be better than whites , everything is possible because the majority just want what the majority thinks is right

I don't think so , blacks before maybe never thought that they'll live equal as whites but here we are , now they're trying to be better than whites , everything is possible because the majority just want what the majority thinks is right
Foids would still not fuck gigamanlets so it's ultimately irrelevant. As I said with guys you can cope and even competencemaxx so they will mock you less, maybe if youre low inhib even not mock you but foids only see bones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 110
Muh social life muh personality :feelsuhh:

Fucking bluepill invaders are destroying this place

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 5683, Danish_Retard and 8 others
Foids would still not fuck gigamanlets so it's ultimately irrelevant. As I said with guys you can cope and even competencemaxx so they will mock you less, maybe if youre low inhib even not mock you but foids only see bones
May god match you with that loyal girl , shorties really have it rough , ill pray for every manlet in this world

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
May god match you with that loyal girl , shorties really have it rough , ill pray for every manlet in this world
God is a gay kike and can choke on my manlet cock

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 110 and Deleted member 2403

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 2403
Then you'll be missing a lot of opportunities to meet people and that gives your partner the idea that you're worth something so most likely she won't be cheating , so a social life is a must for everyone
I dont want to have gf and i literally hate evry kind of social life

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6997, HighIQcel and 2 others

• +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15
Greycels, bluecels and greencels = bluepilled trash

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5683, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6997 and 3 others
Legit thread

This site can be so beneficial for surfacing new looksmaxxing ideas but the blackpill taken literally and unironically would be so fucking toxic for your mentality if you didn't have the experience and critical thinking to see it's only half true

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 6497 and Deleted member 2403
Legit thread

This site can be so beneficial for surfacing new looksmaxxing ideas but the blackpill taken literally and unironically would be so fucking toxic for your mentality if you didn't have the experience and critical thinking to see it's only half true
High iq even with that hairline

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Captain_Collagen
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 110
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Pietrosiek
there is some truth to this. some people take blackpill way too hard and think looks are all that matters and you have to be 6+ psl to be attractive. a 3-4 psl NT athletic guy has a very good chance of losing his virginity in high school and can have multiple girlfriends. being NT is so underrated here; unless you are legit 7+ psl it is so hard to get laid if you are neurodivergent. people on this site make fun of this idea because forums like this attract autistic people who don't know what it's like to be NT and legitimately think looks are all that matters. being weird/autistic unironically makes you substantially uglier without changing your looks at all. only at 1 PSL is it truly over for a neurotypical person.

in terms of height, it's never really over unless you're an actual midget. I know 5'1''-5'4'' dudes who have had wives/girlfriends. Just gotta get really short girls and lower your standards a lot, because you won't be slaying lots pussy unless you're at least 5'7'' (and you have to be really GL at that height).

• +1
Reactions: audreyen, Deleted member 110 and Deleted member 6497
An unrealistic character that's antisocial and evil and still had a lot of girls simping on him , dont be like him
thats more like the type of guy i want to be but you need to be chad for that

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6997 and HighIQcel
there is some truth to this. some people take blackpill way too hard and think looks are all that matters and you have to be 6+ psl to be attractive. a 3-4 psl NT athletic guy has a very good chance of losing his virginity in high school and can have multiple girlfriends. being NT is so underrated here; unless you are legit 7+ psl it is so hard to get laid if you are neurodivergent. people on this site make fun of this idea because forums like this attract autistic people who don't know what it's like to be NT and legitimately think looks are all that matters. being weird/autistic unironically makes you substantially uglier without changing your looks at all. only at 1 PSL is it truly over for a neurotypical person.

in terms of height, it's never really over unless you're an actual midget. I know 5'1''-5'4'' dudes who have had wives/girlfriends. Just gotta get really short girls and lower your standards a lot, because you won't be slaying lots pussy unless you're at least 5'7'' (and you have to be really GL at that height).
JUST GO FOR SHORT GIRLS BRO

• +1
Reactions: DharkDC and Deleted member 2403