You guys are pathetic

there is some truth to this. some people take blackpill way too hard and think looks are all that matters and you have to be 6+ psl to be attractive. a 3-4 psl NT athletic guy has a very good chance of losing his virginity in high school and can have multiple girlfriends. being NT is so underrated here; unless you are legit 7+ psl it is so hard to get laid if you are neurodivergent. people on this site make fun of this idea because forums like this attract autistic people who don't know what it's like to be NT and legitimately think looks are all that matters. being weird/autistic unironically makes you substantially uglier without changing your looks at all. only at 1 PSL is it truly over for a neurotypical person.

in terms of height, it's never really over unless you're an actual midget. I know 5'1''-5'4'' dudes who have had wives/girlfriends. Just gotta get really short girls and lower your standards a lot, because you won't be slaying lots pussy unless you're at least 5'7'' (and you have to be really GL at that height).
B62F064E D5EF 4E8F AE1E 420ECE767BC4
:feelsuhh:

Notice how most people who liked OP's post are greycels and bluecels.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5683, Danish_Retard, DharkDC and 3 others
JUST GO FOR SHORT GIRLS BRO
you can be 5'2 and still get married to a not-hideous 5'0-or-under woman. women like that are very rare because almost no girls will touch that height regardless, but they exist

• Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard and stuckneworleans
thats more like the type of guy i want to be but you need to be chad for that
Only works for chad and you're not , you're missing out a lot in life , so one day when you'll had enough dont blame your looks blame your cringy ideology and even then you can still change it

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Only works for chad and you're not , you're missing out a lot in life , so one day when you'll had enough dont blame your looks blame your cringy ideology and even then you can still change it
blame ideology for what? Do i complain about not getting foids? no

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
blame ideology for what? Do i complain about not getting foids? no
People change and you'll definitely change , you cant just live alone all your life , one day you'll want a partner or/and kids and you'll notice that you're way behind everyone else best thing is to change yourself now

• WTF
Reactions: Pietrosiek
People change and you'll definitely change , you cant just live alone all your life , one day you'll want a partner or/and kids and you'll notice that you're way behind everyone else best thing is to change yourself now
i would like ltr where i wouldnt need to do normie shit but foids are all fucking normies. I wont change and become person that i hate. I rather die a virgin than become a normie

• +1
Reactions: audreyen, Danish_Retard, DharkDC and 1 other person
you can be 5'2 and still get married to a not-hideous 5'0-or-under woman. women like that are very rare because almost no girls will touch that height regardless, but they exist
Doubt tbh have never seen this

Nah man im Muslim and proud , if everyone was Muslim you wouldn't be a raging manlet
Jfl why care to elaborate

• +1
i would like ltr where i wouldnt need to do normie shit but foids are all fucking normies. I wont change and become person that i hate. I rather die a virgin than become a normie
When you'll regret your emo phase remember me

Lol you really think I'll state every reason why islam is the best religion? If you're interested go watch some zakir naik , islam is underated because we dont have modern muslim intellectuals so sheeps can follow

Its over for me

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Just have a balanced life theory. If you’re not hideous or really autistic you will NOT be incel provided you do leave your room daily. You don’t have to be really NT or really good looking to be a normie. If you’re ugly you must compensate with more NT and if you’re gl you just have to not be a sperg. Inceldom is not real. Everyone here just wants to be chad and not be a cuck

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HighIQcel, PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 6497
Lol you really think I'll state every reason why islam is the best religion? If you're interested go watch some zakir naik , islam is underated because we dont have modern muslim intellectuals so sheeps can follow
If its so great surely you'll have a few short but convincing points

• +1
If its so great surely you'll have a few short but convincing points
One reason will lead to more questions from you cause you lack knowledge about islam so I'll be explaining everything

Tell me what you know about islam

One reason will lead to more questions from you cause you lack knowledge about islam so I'll be explaining everything

Tell me what you know about islam
All the muslim shitskins in my country behave like apes
Also it hasnt produced anything meaningful in the last 500 years
But has good takes on society and foids ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Good_Little_Goy
NO ONE here wants the average life retard we all are prideful and want the life of a 6psl plus person who is worshipped like a God

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: HighIQcel, Golang and Deleted member 6497
Keep coping
Looks: everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5683, HighIQcel, Golang and 1 other person
DONT GIVE ME EXTREME EXAMPLES TO PROVE SOME WRONG THEORY WHILE YOU SPENT ALL YOUR LIFE IN THE BASEMENT
He was the one claiming he know muh 8PSL gigachad virgins because they are not NT.

Also this basement meme needs to die. I go outside when my friends from school invites me.

I dont understand how tf going outside, instead of staying at home will effect your chances of getting laid, unless you are literally low IQ enough to PUA.

Plus hypergamy in dating apps doesnt simply disaappear when you meet girls even via social circles.

-Oh I swiped left on this 5/10 John in dating app but because Jenny introduced him me and he is asking me irl I am gonna date with him

-No girl ever said some bs like that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5683, Danish_Retard, hebbewem and 2 others
Just have a balanced life theory. If you’re not hideous or really autistic you will NOT be incel provided you do leave your room daily. You don’t have to be really NT or really good looking to be a normie. If you’re ugly you must compensate with more NT and if you’re gl you just have to not be a sperg. Inceldom is not real. Everyone here just wants to be chad and not be a cuck
Wow this must mean im hideous

• So Sad
Reactions: Borneon_Tyger
All the muslim shitskins in my country behave like apes
Also it hasnt produced anything meaningful in the last 500 years
But has good takes on society and foids ngl
See that's what i said "islam is underated because we dont have modern muslim intellectuals so sheeps can follow" no offense but you're a sheep and honestly all of us are sheeps , so yeah those guys are not real Muslims if they look like apes , looking at islam is better than looking at Muslims cause they might be fake

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
He was the one claiming he know muh 8PSL gigachad virgins because they are not NT.

Also this basement meme needs to die. I go outside when my friends from school invites me.

I dont understand how tf going outside, instead of staying at home will effect your chances of getting laid, unless you are literally low IQ enough to PUA.

Plus hypergamy in dating apps doesnt simply disaappear when you meet girls even via social circles.

-Oh I swiped left on this 5/10 John in dating app but because Jenny introduced him me and he is asking me irl I am gonna date with him

-No girl ever said some bs like that
Going outside and having Fri will meet you to all kind of people not just hypergamious stacies

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
See that's what i said "islam is underated because we dont have modern muslim intellectuals so sheeps can follow" no offense but you're a sheep and honestly all of us are sheeps , so yeah those guys are not real Muslims if they look like apes , looking at islam is better than looking at Muslims cause they might be fake
Well a religion consists of those who represent it. Feelsbad when you get represented by literal monkeys. In the end i will follow every ideology that mandates me a gf so whatever

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 6497
I go outside when my friends from school invites me.

JFL. Thats all we need to know about your life experience

Imagine listening to you

My eyes are cope now apparently

Going outside and having Fri will meet you to all kind of people not just hypergamious stacies
Funny thing is this "all kind of people" are never using dating apps, and hypergamous "Stacies" who swipe left on me are weight twice as much as me.
Ok this is literally the final straw. This whole place beat IT at being bluepilled.
@Sergeant just be NT bro, you are not really incel bro.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5683, Danish_Retard, hebbewem and 2 others
Funny thing is this "all kind of people" are never using dating apps, and hypergamous "Stacies" who swipe left on me are weight twice as much as me.

Ok this is literally the final straw. This whole place beat IT at being bluepilled.

Nuance is not bluepill.

Brutal that I thought a kebab would understand anything abstractly

I took the blue pill to another level. You do not even have to be NT that’s the just the truth. You can be awkward and still get a gf. Getting a gf is literally one of the easiest things people do in life and it happens naturally. I and many others are pissed we do not get to be chads and live out our fantasies of cucking guys and stealing their girlfriends.

• JFL
Reactions: MentalistKebab

I talk from experience going out makes me meet with girls that like me that would probably swipe left on tinder or not get anywhere talking to them on tinder

Bluepill.me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5683, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 245 and 1 other person

It's finally happened. This place has become overrun with bluepillers/redpillers like every popular PSL-esque space eventually does.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, MentalistKebab, Good_Little_Goy and 2 others
It's finally happened. This place has become overrun with bluepillers/redpillers like every popular PSL-esque space eventually does.
Sad days indeed

Every pill has an amount of truth that needs to be acknowledged. Blackpill needs to be acknowledged in the sense that, the numbers are stacked against you and getting worse. Redpill should be acknowledged that women are fucking retarded. Bluepill should be ignored completely, fantasy made up bullshit. Whitepill should be focus.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Good_Little_Goy and HighIQcel
People are serious here and so many guys are suicidal and miserable because they believe in a wrong theory

THIS.

Like the idiots who suggest me to commit suicide only because I'm past 30.
JFL at autistic retards who focus on looks like greta thumberg on climate changes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6497
Cope curry in the west doesn't fall into any of what you just said. It only applies to white kids. Fuck this gay earth.

I was popular, everyone knew my name, my teachers mostly like me. Wasn't just some quiet trucel. Didn't matter tbh.
Real talk most people in class liked me and thought I was funny, teachers always gave me giga mogging report cards, didn’t matter though

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Cope. Tell that shit to the men to women who reproduced ratio. 1:17. This stat is before religion, after is 1:4. As long as hypergamy exists, inceldom will.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and Danish_Retard
Cope. Tell that shit to the men to women who reproduced ratio. 1:17. This stat is before religion, after is 1:4. As long as hypergamy exists, inceldom will.
Greycel are you telling me you and all your friends have never had a gf before? That stat existed because men killed each other over women. In a modern society with our huge population it is IMPOSSIBLE to be incel. Everyone is a normie. Incels are not real. We are just mad we don’t get to live chads life

Okay, I finally accept that this is not an incel forum.

How is this forum attracting normies with such strong bluepilled views? Yes, personality should be acknowledged more on this forum and on but not at the expense of looks theory.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and hebbewem
C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

That stat existed because men killed each other over women.
gaycel, 17:1 is too great for niggas killing each other over women. "Woah, i already have 16 women in my harem, lemme kill another person for 17"
https://psmag.com/environment/17-to-1-reproductive-success the guys who wrote the study didn't seem to think so either.
Greycel are you telling me you and all your friends have never had a gf before?
Yes, literally only one, but he was grooming. Back when i was 16, most of the guys in my year were all virgins, only like 15 out of 130, but half the girls had already lost their virginity and you can guess who took them. I remember in college, there was a presentation on sex ed, and the presenter asked people to put their hands up if they were sexually active. Most guys put their hands, as time went by, i shit you not, like 7/10 of those guys who put their hands up, admitted to me that they were virgins and some guy who had a gf had a meltdown and told us he's only had sex with his girl of 1 year, 4 times. Inceldom is very real

THIS.

Like the idiots who suggest me to commit suicide only because I'm past 30.
JFL at autistic retards who focus on looks like greta thumberg on climate changes
bruh you are what? over 30 and still think you have a life?
I just finished high school and I know its over, never ever will I be put with so many young and fertile women again, no more care free life, now Im a "grown man with responsibilities" anyway not even a week passed since I graduated from high school, I will be forced to study and then wageslave some shit job I probably wont like while chad is breezing through life doing shit like modeling and will even make more money than me
after high school if you arent gl there is no life, just compare your life with somebody better good looking and you will see how bland and dull it really is
while you are in high school you could still have a few lays or ltrs with girls while they are still inexperienced and have low standards but after this its over, after that they know what they want and its only chad and nothing less