You guys are pathetic

Its all about balance

If you are a gigaspie, you need to be a gigachad to compensate for it, if you are a trucel, you have to be a famous rich low inhib rapper to compensate for it and so on

Black and white reasoning is a meme, life is more complex than that

• +1
Reactions: audreyen and Deleted member 6497
No not the minority the majority here is pathetic and just utter cringe , you guys think that you're above women but when someone makes a thread about them rating you , you start sending pics in hope of a good rating from them

Also how you guys think that its over because you missed on some stupid shit like kisses or sex on your teenager years is just gonna make things worse for your life, nothing is over , everyday is a possible day to change into someone better

And how you think that only looks matter which is not true

if you're autistic and have no social life with a 6psl face You would be seen attractive at first sight but when they get to know you they'll start thinking that they're better than you just because you lack a social life and you're autistic

what I'm saying is
SOCIAL LIFE>LOOKS

DONT GIVE ME EXTREME EXAMPLES TO PROVE SOME WRONG THEORY WHILE YOU SPENT ALL YOUR LIFE IN THE BASEMENT
I partially agree, but how is this not downvoted to oblivion? Especially if the majority thinks like you say she does?

bruh you are what? over 30 and still think you have a life?
I just finished high school and I know its over, never ever will I be put with so many young and fertile women again, no more care free life, now Im a "grown man with responsibilities" anyway not even a week passed since I graduated from high school, I will be forced to study and then wageslave some shit job I probably wont like while chad is breezing through life doing shit like modeling and will even make more money than me
after high school if you arent gl there is no life, just compare your life with somebody better good looking and you will see how bland and dull it really is
while you are in high school you could still have a few lays or ltrs with girls while they are still inexperienced and have low standards but after this its over, after that they know what they want and its only chad and nothing less
Only chad? Are you fucking serious? A looksmaxed normie that's experienced with life and have money will live a happy life you idiot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3512
this wont change anything
I would rather stay alive and continue blackpilling fags like you

JFL

I am blupilled because I refuse to commit suicide.
have fun with your asperger

Only chad? Are you fucking serious? A looksmaxed normie that's experienced with life and have money will live a happy life you idiot
a looksmaxxed normie with money and life is a chadlite

JFL

I am blupilled because I refuse to commit suicide.
have fun with your asperger
Im not telling you to commit suicide, Im telling you only that life becomes pointless after high school if you arent gl

Looks theory is essentially a meme at this point. Just be 5 and NT theory reigns supreme
>Looks Theory is a meme
>You need to reach a certain looks threshold and be NT

ED7r1tZ.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
>Looks Theory is a meme
>You need to reach a certain looks threshold and be NT

ED7r1tZ.gif

Because basic wikipedia definitions are very accurate for what a term represents in reality...

Because basic wikipedia definitions are very accurate for what a term represents in reality...
What are you trying to say?

You contradicted yourself on that post by saying that Looks Theory is a meme and then proceeding to say that you need to reach a certain looks threshold.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: hebbewem
What are you trying to say?

You contradicted yourself on that post by saying that Looks Theory is a meme an then proceeding to say that you need to reach a certain looks threshold.

You are taking a look at the very basic definition of looks theory and acting like thats how it is used in reality.

No one uses the term looks theory in these forums properly in relation to the bare bones definition of it. You are just using the basic definition which has no grounding in reality to how its actually used to one up me

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
You are taking a look at the very basic definition of looks theory and acting like thats how it is used in reality.

No one uses the term looks theory in these forums properly in relation to the bare bones definition of it. You are just using the basic definition which has no grounding in reality to how its actually used to one up me
Explain what's different about your definition of Looks Theory then.

Greycel are you telling me you and all your friends have never had a gf before? That stat existed because men killed each other over women. In a modern society with our huge population it is IMPOSSIBLE to be incel. Everyone is a normie. Incels are not real. We are just mad we don’t get to live chads life
it's impossible to be incel? are you retarded? a third of men in the west are incels