You guys don’t have this luxury

Yummyinmytummy

Yummyinmytummy

100 women are not worth a single testicle -《◇》
Most of u poorcels eat hotdog with soy buns cuz ur too poor to eat real food that makes my dick grow.

• +1
Reactions: angelo, FMLplus, Coping and 2 others
This is literally poor people food

• +1
Reactions: FMLplus, jefferson, Autist and 7 others
Damn this looks good

"Third world country" was the first thing that popped in my head when i saw the photo

• +1
Reactions: theropeking, Arkantos, dogtown and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel, FMLplus, AntiSocial-Fakecel and 2 others
This is troll

• +1
Reactions: Autist
Moroccan food taste like shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autist and theropeking
I just ate and you still made me hungry.

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Yummyinmytummy
Bump this high T low E low cortisol low inhib high NT BBC slayer thread

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, Autist, Yummyinmytummy and 1 other person
@Ritalincel

Lol speak for yourself pajeet streetshitjesh

Enjoy your bath in the feces invested Ganges River u third world swine

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and NormieKilla

I’m whiter than u pussi boi

Real food is a big grass fed steak and a baked potato

Keep whining for me like the utter subhuman dog you are tbh ngl
I wonder why North Africans think they are white? they are slightly lighter African when I saw them on tv the cope is real
Nibba just ignore him I bet he has low class kinky hair

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
I wonder why North Africans think they are white? they are slightly lighter African when I saw them on tv the cope is real
Jfc tbh. I mean Africans have average IQ of 70, so that would explain OP

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer
U sound stupid, North African isn’t a race. There are 4 different races is North Africa. Black, Arab, Berber(aka ancient Vikings/romans who settled in Atlas Mountains), and mutts. I’m fucking Berber u donkey so if im realistic, I have at least 85% caucasien DNA

U sound stupid, North African isn’t a race. There are 4 different races is North Africa. Black, Arab, Berber(aka ancient Vikings/romans who settled in Atlas Mountains), and mutts. I’m fucking Berber u donkey so if im realistic, I have at least 85% caucasien DNA

Caucasion??? Why you trying to be white even European don’t consider you guys white I’m glad you guys got colonized by French and English you guys are useless low iq .you guys are dark brown skin majority of you guys with curly hair sometimes wavyfrom what I saw. And since when barbers and have Viking blood? ?? take picture of you hand ? low iq nigger

Caucasion??? Why you trying to be white even European don’t consider you guys white I’m glad you guys got colonized by French and English you guys are useless low iq .you guys are dark brown skin majority of you guys with curly hair sometimes wavyfrom what I saw. And since when barbers and have Viking blood? ?? take picture of you hand ? low iq nigger
I don’t have shit to prove pussyboi. Just know that my grand parents owned black and french slaves

I don’t have shit to prove pussyboi. Just know that my grand parents owned black and french slaves

Sure you berberid look how subhuman this phenotype LOL, says Viking are berberid
And this is the dominant phenotype in Morocco.
NO WONDER WHY AFTICA IS SHITHOLE
Take pic of your self and let’s see how European you look you barberian sorry I mean barber??

View attachment 26899
Sure you berberid look how subhuman this phenotype LOL, says Viking are berberid
Take pic of your self and let’s see how European you look you barberian sorry I mean barber??
Where r u from huh faggot trick
View attachment 26899
Those are natives dummy. I am a fucking amazigh tribe

bc96fb41520df442064e6eb6e06da421011c2cd5
EAT MORE

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
I urgently need the fucking recipe for this I'm Moroccan and I showed my mom this but she doesnt recognize it but it looks so delicious

I urgently need the fucking recipe for this I'm Moroccan and I showed my mom this but she doesnt recognize it but it looks so delicious
It’s just lamb with rice

Shots fired

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283
@fatcelnolonger caught you lackin from your fast nigger

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Deleted member 283
@fatcelnolonger caught you lackin from your fast nigger
7th day. I'm interested in this meal
@Yummyinmytummy was it cooked in a pot with water? I want to know how to get that gravy consistency

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome