You have to be evil / have a personality disorder to be a business owner

B

blackpilled I lost

Banned
I see many posts here regarding starting a business etc

DON'T

I couldn't give a shit if someone was a bad person, you guys are not bad people and that is why you will fail at business.

Lets be real if your on a looksmax forum you are not being muh "Dark Triad" and getting a ton of girls your crying like a bitch over your looks or trying to be edgy and mog others here.

At a bare minimum being a business owner means you need to exploit employees to the highest degree possible to maximize profit. All profit comes from paying workers less than the value they create. Ask yourself could you really do this 40 hours a week without flinching?

The truth is all those business owners are the actual "Dark Triad.tms"

• +1
Reactions: greycel, becomingnearperfect, chawaje and 17 others
this is based and accurate, surprisingly.

i came here just to call you a nigger before sleep, but you have a good point

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: greycel, becomingnearperfect, Lord&Master and 9 others
in fact, a true narcissistic person would never end up here

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greycel, becomingnearperfect, chawaje and 12 others

DON'T

I couldn't give a shit if someone was a bad person, you guys are not bad people and that is why you will fail at business.

Lets be real if your on a looksmax forum you are not being muh "Dark Triad" and getting a ton of girls your crying like a bitch over your looks or trying to be edgy and mog others here.

At a bare minimum being a business owner means you need to exploit employees to the highest degree possible to maximize profit. All profit comes from paying workers less than the value they create. Ask yourself could you really do this 40 hours a week without flinching?

100% false this is only true for large business, or corporations. But most small businesses struggle to make money, and business owners often find themselves working more & getting paid less than if they had a job.

TBH most small businesses struggle to keep the lights on.

• +1
Reactions: studymaxxer
100% false this is only true for large business, or corporations. But most small businesses struggle to make money, and business owners often find themselves working more & getting paid less than if they had a job.

TBH most small businesses struggle to keep the lights on.
Small businesses pay worse wages than bigger companies too on average

If they create that value, why don't they just work for themselves and keep 100% of the value?
Labor is a collective act with many parts needed together.

@LiterallyNightwing probably has NPD
it's not impossible for a true narcy person to find this forum and create an account, is just that this place is full of emotive and socially inept people, the complete opposite of what an emotionless human would find interesting to engage with

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and studymaxxer
They do but it’s way smaller
And that's what they're entitled to. All the surplus value is thanks to my genius. Like imagine thinking you're entitled to all the gold produced by the machine I invented to turn lead into gold just because I happened to hire you to push a button once an hour. You should be thankful there are people like me so you don't have to risk your life in the mines and can make a living pushing a button.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ccwarrior, LooksOrDeath, BigBoy and 2 others
All profit comes from paying workers less than the value they create.
Lol, imagine paying them more... :ROFLMAO:
Actually some people tried different business models like offering employees the option to get a certain percentage of the profits, but many refuse because the profits can fluctuate widely, most want a fixed salary.

DON'T

Not just employees but customers too

Narcies are attracted to positions of power and status.
Things like owner, ceo, priest/minister is a big one, and celebrity is obviously a given.

Whether it’s NECESSARY though, probably not. There’s almost certainly a disproportionate number of low empathy personality disorder people in business but given the rarity of those conditions in general it’s almost a certainty that the vast majority of businessmen do NOT have a disorder like that. I bet you would find that a majority, if not all of them, would score low on empathy tests though, just not quite to the level of it being a personality disorder. (That happens among celebrities already. Most celebrities score higher on narcissism tests than the genpop but still lower than true narcissists.)

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
in fact, a true narcissistic person would never end up here
This, people here are insecure and looking for validation
True narc sociopath needs none

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
This, people here are insecure and looking for validation
True narc sociopath needs none
people with actual NPD are usually very insecure too if you look into it

NPD is not the same as a sociopath (ASPD)

• +1
Reactions: FrenchChad

DON'T

It's ideal to be a psychopath/sociopath to have success in this world.

If you're just narcissistic it's not really that helpful apart from making people think your annoying as fuck.

The 48 laws of power is such a good book, I literally consult it when making decisions every day jfl.

DON'T

Being generous and trustworthy can help you in business contexts, you just need to make sure you can say 'no' when you need to and aren't taken advantage of.

A lot of people simply skew too much towards the 'agreeable' side of things or the 'disagreeable' side of things. So they either say 'yes' to everything, get taken advantage of, or they say 'no' to everything and people avoid interacting with them.

You won't gain any favours being considered an asshole by everyone surrounding you. Be nice where it favours you and be callous when you need to be.

Say, whose more likely to get away with underpaying their employees?

The business owner who makes people want to work for him when he speaks with them and doesn't make them feel taken advantage of (even if they are) or the business owner who acts like an asshole to all his subordinates?

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
It's ideal to be a psychopath/sociopath to have success in this world.

If you're just narcissistic it's not really that helpful apart from making people think your annoying as fuck.

The 48 laws of power is such a good book, I literally consult it when making decisions every day jfl.
Does it even work
Did u gain anything out of it

Does it even work
Did u gain anything out of it
Lots and lots of money for multiple surgeries.

I don't even have a job, I just operate online.

I have ASPD but no business :feelshehe:

truly the worst of both worlds

• Love it
Reactions: trumpwillwin
just be a lifeless mentally abused subhuman to compesate ur lack of genetics to be used for ur money bro theory

DON'T

not everything is so simple, any person, in essence, is the bearer of the dark triad, it’s just that many have been driven into the heads of a connection between kindness and something positive. When in dark triads kindness is an absolute unpleasant evil

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa