YOU HAVE TO HARDMAX IF YOURE UGLY

IBlamePhaggots

IBlamePhaggots

Banned
YOU HAVE 1 FUCKING LIFE AND YOU CAN LIVE IT LIKE HOW YOU ARE AN UGLY RETARDED ROTTER OR YOU CAN GET SURGERY AND ASCEND, IT IS THE ONLY CHOICE YOU WILL LIVE YOUR LIFE IN DESPAIR BECAUSE YOU ONLY WANTED TO SOFTMAX AND REALISED THAT WOMEN DONT CARE IF YOU ARE GOOD LOOKING IF YOU ARE SHORT, OR IF YOU “LOOK AFTER YOURSELF” BUT YOURE UGLY, YOU HAVE TO HARDMAX FRAHHEHHEHEMSK

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: WanderingBurro, Deleted member 40471, humanoidsub7 and 18 others
yeah

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
h2o

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and schizo echochamber
YOU HAVE 1 FUCKING LIFE AND YOU CAN LIVE IT LIKE HOW YOU ARE AN UGLY RETARDED ROTTER OR YOU CAN GET SURGERY AND ASCEND, IT IS THE ONLY CHOICE YOU WILL LIVE YOUR LIFE IN DESPAIR BECAUSE YOU ONLY WANTED TO SOFTMAX AND REALISED THAT WOMEN DONT CARE IF YOU ARE GOOD LOOKING IF YOU ARE SHORT, OR IF YOU “LOOK AFTER YOURSELF” BUT YOURE UGLY, YOU HAVE TO HARDMAX FRAHHEHHEHEMSK
the real blackpill is accepting that hardmaxxing cant do fucking shit for u if youre ugly asf

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: WanderingBurro, redroses, Krakowski and 1 other person
surgery or over

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and VenatorLuparius
about to set an appointment with Dr. Sailer in Switzerland

I'm tired of being an ugly subhuman faggot

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, thereallegend, AscensionCel and 3 others

How you got the money ? He is pretty expensive

• +1
Reactions: extremchange628181
How you got the money ? He is pretty expensive
Entrepreneurcel + Cryptobromoney (im in it since 2017) and I’ll probably ask my mom for money bc she gave me this dogshit genetics

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and Maalik
Entrepreneurcel + Cryptobromoney (im in it since 2017) and I’ll probably ask my mom for money bc she gave me this dogshit genetics
What's cryptobromoney ?

• +1

I recommend Sunil Richardson instead, you xan find him him on YT and he is a lot cheaper. :Comfy:

• JFL
Water, even if average or above average with one big flaw. Should be commin sense around here

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
Going to take years of saving though fml

YOU HAVE 1 FUCKING LIFE AND YOU CAN LIVE IT LIKE HOW YOU ARE AN UGLY RETARDED ROTTER OR YOU CAN GET SURGERY AND ASCEND, IT IS THE ONLY CHOICE YOU WILL LIVE YOUR LIFE IN DESPAIR BECAUSE YOU ONLY WANTED TO SOFTMAX AND REALISED THAT WOMEN DONT CARE IF YOU ARE GOOD LOOKING IF YOU ARE SHORT, OR IF YOU “LOOK AFTER YOURSELF” BUT YOURE UGLY, YOU HAVE TO HARDMAX FRAHHEHHEHEMS
yeah but chill out a min

• +1
Reactions: IBlamePhaggots
I recommend Sunil Richardson instead, you xan find him him on YT and he is a lot cheaper. :Comfy:
I hope that’s a joke. He Botched so many people. There is a guy who had Bimax with him and explained in yt video how shitty the result is

I hope that’s a joke. He Botched so many people. There is a guy who had Bimax with him and explained in yt video how shitty the result is
Life is a learning curve. Trust the Process. none can judge except god. :cool:

• JFL
Reactions: temporomandibular32 and extremchange628181
if you’re ugly it’s mostly bc of your fucking jaw
go buy some hard mastica gum and start chewing faggots

• JFL
Reactions: IBlamePhaggots
if you’re ugly it’s mostly bc of your fucking jaw
go buy some hard mastica gum and start chewing faggots
It's all in my eyes and midface you bluepilling faggot

What hardmaxxing should I do @IBlamePhaggots ?

It's all in my eyes and midface you bluepilling faggot
if you’re face or palate doesn’t look like 3
you lack temporalis

you can literally feel your temporalis working while chewing

lol look at my face it’s like a month difference - 12 mini same dist -

Attachments

• The-relationship-between-skull-morphology-masticatory-muscle-forceand-cranial-skeletal-deforma...pdf
    2.2 MB · Views: 0