You just can't win if you are under 6'2 or 6'3

Yaarhuni

Yaarhuni

Banned
Studies shows that 10 inch height difference is most desirable for women lets take average woman about 5'4 or 5'5 to satisfy average woman you need to be atleast 6'2 or 6'3 thats just height after that you need to be rich , good looking blah blah. Men just can't win
Its ober boyos

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel, InnerVoid, Deleted member 51465 and 3 others
You can't be this dumb so I know you're trying to be funny, but this isn't funny so what's the purpose of this shit ass thread?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Xtra, dantemaxxing and 1 other person
You can't be this dumb so I know you're trying to be funny, but this isn't funny so what's the purpose of this shit ass thread?
Whats dumb in my thread?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Water

• +1
Reactions: mogger10 and Lynxress
Wrong. Studies show 6-8 inches is what they desire. Show your source for 10?

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
Why everyone is coping with "muh studies"

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mogger10, Primalsplit and Yaarhuni
"A study on women's and men’s height preferences found that women are most satisfied when their partner was 8 inches (21cm) taller. Men are most satisfied when they are 3 inches (8cm) taller than their partners. Another study found that among men, 13.5 percent prefer to date only women shorter than them. But among women, about half (48.9 percent) preferred to date only men taller than them.

Relatedly, a study about height and human mate choice found that, on average, the shortest man a woman would date is 5 feet 9 inches tall. And the shortest woman a man would date is 5 feet 1 inch tall. In the same study, researchers found that 23% of men and 4% of women would accept a relationship where the woman was taller."

Buddy boyo when ur LASACRKO women will make themselves shorter to be with u innit

There was this tall girl who was taller than me the bitch would shrink herself when she stood next to me n chit

Studies shows that 10 inch height difference is most desirable for women lets take average woman about 5'4 or 5'5 to satisfy average woman you need to be atleast 6'2 or 6'3 thats just height after that you need to be rich , good looking blah blah. Men just can't win
Its ober boyos
Be 7inches taller than them, use 2inch lifts and larp an inch cuz it isnt noticeable anyway. Considering the avg woman is 5'5 you gotta be 6ft then. If youre under 6ft then its ovER

im 5'10 and my itis is 5'11 lol

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Willmogulater
im 5'10 and my itis is 5'11 lol

• So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid