[Venting] You know, it's funny

• Thread starter blackopstruecel
  • Start date
blackopstruecel

blackopstruecel

Cursed Oneitiscel
For years I wanted to go out with my oneitis. I always said to myself "Just one date with her, God. Please"
When I stopped putting her on a pedestal, when I was all about fucking, when I started liking more girls, that was when she started being friendly with me.

And I remember, at some point, I didn't want to fuck her. I actually hoped that we could be friends and she could be my wing girl.

Then, I met her again after two months, and she told me to sit next to her on the bus. And I looked at her and was like "Look at this roastie. She is like a dog." which was mega coping on my side.

And after talking with her for an hour, all my HS feelings resurfaced and I wanted a relationship with her.

But after things didn't work out with her, I got really obsessed with fucking, so I overlooked anything I felt for her and used "tricks" to bed her. This happened to the point I forgot my feelings for her. These feelings would hold me back cause I knew she didn't feel the same. I needed to act like a degenerate slayer, as if I even knew how one acts like that.

And then all the feelings came back and I'm strugling to get through them. JFL at bothering with girls as an incel.

Tony

Tony

Head of Doctors
this is not healthy thinking about the same thing over and over every day ... you actually might lost iq lol

blackopstruecel

blackopstruecel

Cursed Oneitiscel
this is not healthy thinking about the same thing over and over every day ... you actually might lost iq lol
I have been thinking the same thing for years actually

中原岬

888 Oriental Hollywood Star Dance Gold Song Chines
half the threads on this board are you pining over this girl, move on already

satoshisacuck

satoshisacuck

HackER
Just fuck an Asian girl, just say you are aryan or some shit and wear blue contact lenses daily or etc

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mediocre Normalfag OffTopic 4
Gudru OffTopic 5
DarknLost OffTopic 0