You need rhinoplasty in only these 2 cases otherwise it will ruin your face

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
I see so many guys here having rhinoplasty in their surgeries list even if they don't need it
For most the major reason why their nose looks huge is coz their jaw/chin is small which gives an illusion of big nose
For eg this subhuman had such a small jaw and need to fix his jaw but got rhinoplasty and ruined his face :

You should only think about rhino plasty in 2 cases :
1. Your nose is as wide as your mouth : the ideal mouth to nose ratio is about 1.6 meaning mouth should be 1.6x wider than the nose for best aesthetics if your mouth to nose ratio is 1 then you need a rhino to narrow down the nose and it will atleast add 0.5 psl to your face

2. You have nasal bridge 404 , a very important part of the nose is nasion/nasal bridge which connects the nose with brow ridge if you don't have it then you need rhinoplasty and it's very common in asians
The best way is rib graft which will be implanted to the nose for further projection .

If your nose doesn't fit into these 2 criterias then stop mental masturbating about rhinoplasty you don't need it at all, it will rather ruin your harmony/ face and you will regret going for it .

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: angelo, Sondern, Yoke and 24 others
It's amazing how much his smv has increased with just one surgery
1683610183694-png.2192375
1683610478545-png.2192379

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, klamus, Deleted member 27066 and 9 others
He got canthoplasty and jaw fillers too

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, klamus, Deleted member 27472 and 9 others

I see so many guys here having rhinoplasty in their surgeries list even if they don't need it
For most the major reason why their nose looks huge is coz their jaw/chin is small which gives an illusion of big nose
For eg this subhuman had such a small jaw and need to fix his jaw but got rhinoplasty and ruined his face : View attachment 2192374

1. Your nose is as wide as your mouth : the ideal mouth to nose ratio is about 1.6 meaning mouth should be 1.6x wider than the nose for best aesthetics if your mouth to nose ratio is 1 then you need a rhino to narrow down the nose and it will atleast add 0.5 psl to your face
View attachment 2192375
View attachment 2192379

2. You have nasal bridge 404 , a very important part of the nose is nasion/nasal bridge which connects the nose with brow ridge if you don't have it then you need rhinoplasty and it's very common in asians
The best way is rib graft which will be implanted to the nose for further projection .
View attachment 2192377

If your nose doesn't fit into these 2 criterias then stop mental masturbating about rhinoplasty you don't need it at all, it will rather ruin your harmony/ face and you will regret going for it .
@Blackgymmax thoughts ??

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, SweetKanye and PointOfNoReturn
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: niqfan625, Mewton, Glacier and 11 others
I still can't get over that nose job. It should be a case study in plastic surgery textbooks.

• +1
Reactions: angelo, Sub0, Roamer and 8 others
What about nose tip?:feelsthink::feelsthink:

• +1
Reactions: tbh aff, PointOfNoReturn and 5.5psl
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, SweetKanye, tbh aff and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
@Blackgymmax thoughts ??
Why am i always in these retarded surgery threads when ive literally never attempted this aspie shit in my life. I don't even know who the fuck that dorito nigger is on the left

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Glacier, Sub0, Detective and 14 others
For eg this subhuman had such a small jaw and need to fix his jaw but got rhinoplasty and ruined his face : View attachment 2192374

View attachment 2192375
View attachment 2192379

View attachment 2192377

does #2 nasal bridge piece apply to me?

305242739 609701594041408 4265069393812643456 n
305315147 557376672851259 913243071267002606 n

• +1
keep coping man

Rhinoplasty-214.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, garoupilled_, LowTrust and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Glacier, Deleted member 55559, Mr.Proper and 1 other person
what's his full name and adress?
His yt channel name is : Florene bleu
He has posted inceldom rant videos over there before his surgeries when he was a subhuman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 27472, Roamer and 6 others
His yt channel name is : Florene bleu
He has posted inceldom rant videos over there before his surgeries when he was a subhuman

you did a master's degree on blackgymmax life? :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, mrr, A23ghskung and 6 others
i think i should get it because of the second thing

• +1
my nose is straight from side but looks big from 3/4

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper and 5.5psl
5B0BDBAF 664C 4969 841A 3A52730B886D

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, A23ghskung, Splinter901 and 3 others
cope, rhino is very important for phenotypemaxxing

• +1
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, SweetKanye, Deleted member 8771 and 1 other person
cope, rhino is very important for phenotypemaxxing
i think if mine was more symmetrical and looked like leons it would suit me

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, SweetKanye and mug
View attachment 2192377
and slavs

• +1

View attachment 2192375
View attachment 2192379

View attachment 2192377

I need it to change my pheno and get a not cacasoid nose

View attachment 2192375
View attachment 2192379

View attachment 2192377

Also weren’t you gonna leav jfl

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Traxanas, Mewton, Sub0 and 2 others
It will feminise you and give a gay look .
In most cases where you're trying to reduce the nasal with you would need alar + tip reduction, reducing the alars only might fuck your nose shape up and sometimes bring even more attention to your bulbous tip.
View attachment 2192377
Nasal bridge augmentation often looks uncanny especially when they dont take into consideration things like your maxillary projection, chin and infra glabella notch
Thread 'Infra Glabbelar Notch' https://looksmax.org/threads/infra-glabbelar-notch.77496/
which give botched jobs like

Unfortunately its not as simple as that. Even things like pheno come into play eg. a bad nose fucks a prettyboy hard but might be more forgiving on robust masc guys. Ethnicity also matters alot.
Basically if you think your nose is shit, makes morphs, get a consultation and weigh the risks/rewards to make a decision.

• +1
Reactions: angelo, CuriousGuy, Mr.Proper and 1 other person
autism
nose matters the least in a face, unless its super sized like @Blackgymmax was, no girl is gonna reject you cause you dont have the correct nose bridge or whatever :feelskek: 🤦‍♂️
most caucasians just need a septo and not a rhino

In most cases where you're trying to reduce the nasal with you would need alar + tip reduction, reducing the alars only might fuck your nose shape up and sometimes bring even more attention to your bulbous tip.

Nasal bridge augmentation often looks uncanny especially when they dont take into consideration things like your maxillary projection, chin and infra glabella notch
Thread 'Infra Glabbelar Notch' https://looksmax.org/threads/infra-glabbelar-notch.77496/
which give botched jobs like
View attachment 2192471View attachment 2192473

Unfortunately its not as simple as that. Even things like pheno come into play eg. a bad nose fucks a prettyboy hard but might be more forgiving on robust masc guys. Ethnicity also matters alot.
Basically if you think your nose is shit, makes morphs, get a consultation and weigh the risks/rewards to make a decision.
Wooh wtf is this :lul: :lul:

@ripcordgod1 @Dr. Bruh @5'7 zoomer @It'snotover

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 27472, SweetKanye and 6 others
Wooh wtf is this :lul: :lul:
View attachment 2192527
@ripcordgod1 @Dr. Bruh @5'7 zoomer @It'snotover
I need higher nasal bridge but I don’t want to remove my nose bump, with good forehead slope it looks masc af. This guy got botched, now he looks browridge cel and he should have cured his recession first, getting infraorbital implants and a better surgeon for his nose. Raffaini is very good in that regard, you just need a skilled surgeon

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and 5.5psl
@Blackgymmax thoughts ??
Why are people posting blackgymmax's ugly brother? He never had rhino, that was a larp to induce aspies to get surgeries, ending up botched lowering the competition

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: A23ghskung, 5.5psl and Deleted member 24444
Even if your nose isn’t massively wide, and you have a bridge, you should still get it if you have an oversized bulbous nose .

Last edited:
  • +1
It will feminise you and give a gay look .
Depends on the angle you had and surgeon will give you

There is an ideal male angle range and female angle range (obviously higher than for male). If I remember correctly I think it’s something like +-95 man and +-105 woman

If your nose has a very low angle (80 for instance) you’d definitely benefit a lot from that

• +1
I my opinion most people would benefit a lot from a well done rhynoplasty, because most people have some issue in nose that could be improved (nasal brigde, tip angle, crooked nose, etc)

However, since it’s very easy to mess the results, and often rhynoplasty is not well done. I think people should only consider if see clearly very good benefits from that, and do it only with a very experienced and good surgeon

• +1
I my opinion most people would benefit a lot from a well done rhynoplasty, because most people have some issue in nose that could be improved (nasal brigde, tip angle, crooked nose, etc)

However, since it’s very easy to mess the results, and often rhynoplasty is not well done. I think people should only consider if see clearly very good benefits from that, and do it only with a very experienced and good surgeon
The problem with rhino is that it can heavily feminise you if gone wrong as nose is crucial for girls but not that much for boys .
For us jaw is the most primary and important thing for facial aesthetics and maxxing out that is the key when jaw is forward grown and defined the nose itself gets corrected

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, SweetKanye and looksseg
Why are people posting blackgymmax's ugly brother? He never had rhino, that was a larp to induce aspies to get surgeries, ending up botched lowering the competition
@Blackgymmax is my favourite natty vegan mewer

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and 5.5psl
I need higher nasal bridge but I don’t want to remove my nose bump, with good forehead slope it looks masc af. This guy got botched, now he looks browridge cel and he should have cured his recession first, getting infraorbital implants and a better surgeon for his nose. Raffaini is very good in that regard, you just need a skilled surgeon
Why the ugh react @mrriceguy? Opry has a hump on his nose too, with browridge it looks masc and high t. Prettyboy is cope.
is my favourite natty vegan mewer
He is the black cousin of mike o' tren, what did you expect? If we ask blackgymmax he'll says that he alsways had low t, about 400 ng/dl and that he just eat whatever he wants, all natty vegan jenetikys babe

• +1