You need rhinoplasty in only these 2 cases otherwise it will ruin your face

Nose pro maxxxx

• +1
Reactions: madcap88 and 5.5psl
Main issue with my nose is a deviated septum and wide alar base. Fix these and it should be good but not ideal tbh

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
If your nose doesn't fit into these 2 criterias then stop mental masturbating about rhinoplasty you don't need it at all, it will rather ruin your harmony/ face and you will regret going for it .
What if you have a bulbous nose? and my bridge is a bit wider than usual. Still passes as caucasian + It's straight.

Last edited:
  • +1
Radix graft is an underrated procedure, it’s a subtle improvement but it has a big impact on how your face is perceived.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 8771 and 5.5psl
You need to bleach bhai .
You are dark af , I don't want to be racist but just slightly lighten you skin colour so that you don't camouflage during night .

• +1
Reactions: SweetKanye
You need to bleach bhai .
You are dark af , I don't want to be racist but just slightly lighten you skin colour so that you don't camouflage during night .
no rhino my brother?

is it just me who thinks blackgymmax looks like a hispanic who painted themself dark brown

I see so many guys here having rhinoplasty in their surgeries list even if they don't need it
For most the major reason why their nose looks huge is coz their jaw/chin is small which gives an illusion of big nose
For eg this subhuman had such a small jaw and need to fix his jaw but got rhinoplasty and ruined his face : View attachment 2192374

You should only think about rhino plasty in 2 cases :
1. Your nose is as wide as your mouth : the ideal mouth to nose ratio is about 1.6 meaning mouth should be 1.6x wider than the nose for best aesthetics if your mouth to nose ratio is 1 then you need a rhino to narrow down the nose and it will atleast add 0.5 psl to your face
View attachment 2192375
View attachment 2192379

2. You have nasal bridge 404 , a very important part of the nose is nasion/nasal bridge which connects the nose with brow ridge if you don't have it then you need rhinoplasty and it's very common in asians
The best way is rib graft which will be implanted to the nose for further projection .
View attachment 2192377

If your nose doesn't fit into these 2 criterias then stop mental masturbating about rhinoplasty you don't need it at all, it will rather ruin your harmony/ face and you will regret going for it .
a big problem of rhyno that is not talked about is that it will reduce your airway. Someone with big nose normally have a recessed maxilla (to not say always) and therefore a smaller airway. Reducing the amount of air that passes though the nose is risky in health terms. Breathing is fundamental.

• +1
I literally have both of these