You need to start looking at people who have it worse than you

StraightHeadJames

StraightHeadJames

Musician 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️ of the narcy Pirates
stop looking at chads, rich people, blah blah blah.

look at ugly guys, guys with diseases (if you have one look at guys with worse ones), look at guys shorter than you, with smaller dicks

this is the trick to winning in life

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Lonenely sigma, Ark and 6 others
this is literally bluepill mindset. you wll never suceed in any field if you focus on people that have it worse. women dont care that you arent disabled they care that they can find someone who is stronger, smarter and better looking than yourself

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, FacialStructure404, IAMNOTANINCEL and 8 others
this is literally bluepill mindset. you wll never suceed in any field if you focus on people that have it worse. women dont care that you arent disabled they care that they can find someone who is stronger, smarter and better looking than yourself
i am winning

look at ugly guys, guys with diseases (if you have one look at guys with worse ones), look at guys shorter than you, with smaller dicks

Yes i use this forum and check other incel forums to remind myself i am not alone

I need only health, nothing more

or ne an ultra chad and stop comparing urself to anyone

The only way to “win” in life is by planting your seed in as many sexy and tall women as possible before you die. Everything else is cope.

The only way to “win” in life is by planting your seed in as many sexy and tall women as possible before you die. Everything else is cope.
neville goddard (this reply is a sign from the universe)

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho
No such thing I'm bottom of the barrel tier, not even joking...

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Nobody has it worse than me.Period.
Every time I try to look at someone else, i keep getting reminded that I’m a subhuman

You need to this like this.
But yes, this is good.

yeah but u also need to be envious of people who you feel like you can surpass bc it will motivate you. this doesn't include people like brad pitt obviously

Kind of true, after browsing the LL forum and seeing the kind of heights the guys there have, and more importantly, that 5'7-5'9 are heights they dream of reaching, like, their definition of ascension is just being normal short instead of manlet short, I began to feel a bit more grateful for my height. But at the same time:
First is first and second is nothing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and InnerVoid