Reactions: enchanted_elixir
What are you honestly going to do?

Wage cuck for the rest of your life?

It doesn't matter if you fail a million times in a row

You only need to win one time

One win is all it take to make up for years of failure

Find something that works, and scale it as hard as possible

There is no alternative
based, i tried 50+ business models. I even tried rapping for 5 years. nothing worked until my most recent. now I've got a clear cut path to 100M networth

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, enchanted_elixir, poopoohead and 2 others
Is it true that u earn 15k a month with ecimmerce and affiliate marketing?

• JFL
Reactions: JovenCansao and Sondern
i've never said how much i earn here lol, also i don't do ecommerce

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
not unless you do affiliate marketing for me 😈
on a real note, all these YouTubers promoting it are just trying to get you to sell their stuff

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, poopoohead and BoredPrince
based, i tried 50+ business models. I even tried rapping for 5 years. nothing worked until my most recent. now I've got a clear cut path to 100M networth
please tell me what you do in DMs I promise I wont leak it or let alone try it as I am too lazy for that anyway

• JFL
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 5467 and Sondern
on a real note, all these YouTubers promoting it are just trying to get you to sell their stuff
"Here's how you make $500 with affiliate marketing,

First we'll need a website...

:lul: They appeal to people who know literally zero

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Sondern
please tell me what you do in DMs I promise I wont leak it or let alone try it as I am too lazy for that anyway
lol i cant sorry brother, it can hurt me and there is no benefit if i go in depth. i do e-commerce

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and autismmaxxer
lol i cant sorry brother, it can hurt me and there is no benefit if i go in depth. i do e-commerce
ok I understand, do you dropship or have your own product?

• +1
Reactions: Sondern
ok I understand, do you dropship or have your own product?
i own a brand. dropshipping is a decent start but id suggest you focus on one of the skills dropshipping teaches you. like content creation, lead generation, backend fulfillment

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and autismmaxxer
so what are u even supposed to do (not satire)

so what are u even supposed to do (not satire)
get views, promote somone elses product thats good, get a % of the money. most the the %'s are horrible like 20% 10% or even less. the main problem is most people just don't get views on their stuff

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 31155
wassup my nigga i know its out of topic but did you grow , are u planning to get LL

• +1
wassup my nigga i know its out of topic but did you grow , are u planning to get LL
no i didnt grow. LL is a possibility right now id say 10%

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and roping3264
get views, promote somone elses product thats good, get a % of the money. most the the %'s are horrible like 20% 10% or even less. the main problem is most people just don't get views on their stuff
what a bout the ads per month in a site like @GigaTyroneOrDeath made in another thread like 1000 views is 5$ and he gets like 200 bucks a day

Dud you tru glucosamine + stretches or is it cope
yeah I was gonna make a thread on it but got lazy. it keeps 3/4ths of your morning height which is decent if your going out at night, cuz then you'll be slightly taller than everyone by 3/4th of an inch.

• +1
what a bout the ads per month in a site like @GigaTyroneOrDeath made in another thread like 1000 views is 5$ and he gets like 200 bucks a day
are the ads you put on your site from other random companies or are you upselling your own stuff?

are the ads you put on your site from other random companies or are you upselling your own stuff?
not talking about affiliate marketing now but by getting revenue from ads (google,facebook]

yeah I was gonna make a thread on it but got lazy. it keeps 3/4ths of your morning height which is decent if your going out at night, cuz then you'll be slightly taller than everyone by 3/4th of an inch.
Did u have good posture to begin with

not talking about affiliate marketing now but by getting revenue from ads (google,facebook]
This was a question for giga

Use Ezoic or Adsense

That was a while ago. After Google update traffic for that site dropped like 70%. CPM per 1k views depends on niche

• +1
Reactions: Sondern and Deleted member 31155
Use Ezoic or Adsense

That was a while ago. After Google update traffic for that site dropped like 70%. CPM per 1k views depends on niche
is there a place i can learn more about moneymaxxing and business terms and how things work

is there a place i can learn more about moneymaxxing and business terms and how things work
download tons courses from imwarriortools

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31155
arent 99% of courses garbage there
if you expect to get a perfect gameplan then yes. Dude, no one is going to give away 100% of their method

They are great for general knowledge tho

Good ones:

Affiliate lab - matt diggity
Email copywriting workshop - josh earl

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 31155
if you expect to get a perfect gameplan then yes. Dude, no one is going to give away 100% of their method

They are great for general knowledge tho

Good ones:

Affiliate lab - matt diggity
Email copywriting workshop - josh earl
ok i understand that nobody will tell u about their schemes precisely, however in order to create one requires u connections and money in the first place? btw did u even pay for membership in that site?

• +1
ok i understand that nobody will tell u about their schemes precisely, however in order to create one requires u connections and money in the first place? btw did u even pay for membership in that site?
Yes I why would recommend it if I didn't use it

Yes I why would recommend it if I didn't use it
bruh bro i stumbled upon scriptmafia org and offers these courses for free
edit nvm its a scam ima buy from ur site

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5467
Just waste your lifesavings till you won the lottery theory