You should inject hgh in the morning

D

Deleted member 29747

No pfp gang, fuck pfp users
You should inject in the morning instead of at night because, after injecting hgh it suppresses your natural production for 8-12 hours, so inject at 7 am your natural production is back at 7 pm or so, so your natural production will be available when you go to sleep and you have a high amount throughout the day, instead of suppressing yourself at night

@shabby890 @Osie @SkullDynamics

In clinical settings where the goal is physical growth (of children) the time of injection is almost always one hour before sleep. I'd rather stick to what the doc says

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, mathis, Deleted member 49130 and 2 others
Im 193cm why are you telling me to inject hgh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Detective and SkullDynamics
Is everybody your height?
I cant talk for others my guy but from what i know after browsing this site for some considerable time bro which is enough my guy to say something about the state of this forum my guy bro the average height in this forum calculated is 6'3 or 191.5cm which is qutie tall and above average height in teh wolrd my guy.

In clinical settings where the goal is physical growth (of children) the time of injection is almost always one hour before sleep. I'd rather stick to what the doc says
idk though doesnt make anysense

I cant talk for others my guy but from what i know after browsing this site for some considerable time bro which is enough my guy to say something about the state of this forum my guy bro the average height in this forum calculated is 6'3 or 191.5cm which is qutie tall and above average height in teh wolrd my guy.
and they still rot here with 6'3 height.

• +1
Reactions: asdvek