You should not plan for the future if your present is shit

JovenCansao

JovenCansao

Kraken
Jfl at you if you're a depressed incel and your only plans for the future are long term.

Muh investing
Muh frugal mindset
Muh minimalistic lifestyle

Forcefully doing all those redpill copes while barely enduring your day to day.

If you hate your life you should be doing everything in your power to instantly improve it, don't fall for the redpill cope of mogging everyone in the future, because you won't.

Long term planning is, as everything worthwhile, reserved for the chads, a privilege for the winners who don't worry about the present because they lead satisfying lifestyles.
Not for the incels who hope for a better future in 10 to 15 years jfl.

Your plan for your long term future should be kept running in the background, not on your main view.

• +1
Reactions: Neckedafter7, thereallegend, poopoohead and 8 others
I love minimalistic living. Don't like having a bunch of stuff.

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao
Hard agree. Makes me laugh when I hear someone sacrificing his health to save money for a bleak future

• +1
Reactions: Kristin, ManletBlackcel, JovenCansao and 2 others
I love minimalistic living. Don't like having a bunch of stuff.
Nothing wrong with it as long as you don't lack things that will make you comfortable to enjoy your time.

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
💯 This is why gambling as an incel is ideal cause regardless if we lose our lives will still be shit so might as well risk it all

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer, schizo echochamber and JovenCansao
Some actual good advice on this forum

• +1
Not to mention that you'll be an entirely different person by the time you achieve these long-term goals, so you won't even enjoy the fruits of your labor the same way as when you were young. It happened to me.

• +1
Which is exactly why I spend most of my time getting laid or living in the moment (despite the fact that it’s some gay normie cope phrase). I used to always tell myself “one day I’ll be happy bro as long as I keep my head up and get a good job” and would be miserable for years on end

Living in the present and trying to be happy now has made my life a lot better unironically

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao, Deleted member 12189 and Loveland
there is no future

everything will go to hell