[Method] You should track progression and performance when lifting

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
I don't get how some guys can live with themselves not even following an actual lifting program, just high volume random exercises with no consistency. For me personally I like to use strength as a cue for muscle mass, like knowing my 8RM on a few lifts is very useful, I don't trust my eyes to judge whether my muscles have grown.

freakofnature

freakofnature

it is what it is
i use excel sheet and log every single excercise every workout. i know exactly what numbers i have to hit each day. its like if you know what you have to hit you're way more likely to hit it than if you just fuck arround and figure it out on the go. so i progress faster than a lot of my peers around me

SikKunt

SikKunt

๐’ฎ๐“๐’ถ๐“Ž๐‘’๐“‡ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Ž๐“ˆ
i use excel sheet and log every single excercise every workout. i know exactly what numbers i have to hit each day. its like if you know what you have to hit you're way more likely to hit it than if you just fuck arround and figure it out on the go. so i progress faster than a lot of my peers around me
progresses me

Zeta ascended

Zeta ascended

MOG REAPER
Last year I benched 185x7, weighted chinups were 50 pounds attached x 5, squat was 285x5, Overhead press was 125x7. Now I'm weak as fuck.

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
Last year I benched 185x7, weighted chinups were 50 pounds attached x 5, squat was 285x5, Overhead press was 125x7. Now I'm weak as fuck.
I miss being strong dude, no better feeling than when you're squatting over 3 plates and the weights are rattling each rep

Zeta ascended

Zeta ascended

MOG REAPER
I miss being strong dude, no better feeling than when you're squatting over 3 plates and the weights are rattling each rep
I should regain my strength back with lgd 4033 or injecting T with it.

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
Are you going to do one cycle?
Starting with 3-month cycle of test, deca, and anavar thrown in, slight calorie surplus, very high protein. Decided I'm not going to waste money on Mk677 or any peptides for now. Maybe second cycle I'll incorporate those other things

Zeta ascended

Zeta ascended

MOG REAPER
Starting with 3-month cycle of test, deca, and anavar thrown in, slight calorie surplus, very high protein. Decided I'm not going to waste money on Mk677 or any peptides for now. Maybe second cycle I'll incorporate those other things
Bro throw in some dutasteride with that anavar, decal and test will rape your hairline.
keep coping gymcels
Gymcelling is good it has other benefits besides attracting girls.

samm735

samm735

Anglo Retard
I used to be so much stronger its actually sad as fuck, but then i got bloated like fuck in my 2 year relationship, lost all the weight after that breakup and now im much weaker :feelsrope::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
Will deffo start gymmaxxing again in the summer

K

kobecel

Banned
yeah absolutely .
i use the app fitnotes really easy to track everything

x30001

x30001

Zephir
Just do testosterone

Thushespokeofit

Thushespokeofit

Banned
You should be teacking progress on all looksmaxing

Carnivore

Carnivore

Enthusiast
I did that shit on the bench, felt pretty good having dyels stare, but now I'm weak :( I hate how much strength is lost on the bench when losing weight.

Carnivore

Carnivore

Enthusiast
Strength is king.
Lean is life.
Allahu Akbar
Yeah. My face looks a lot better now. When I was bulked up, I got looks from guys, now I get them from girls :lul:

If I didn't have balding genes, I would just jump on roids and be lean and strong.

Right now I do 47.5kg dumbbells for a 3x8 on the incline bench, strong or weak? I stopped doing normal bench, because it felt so bad losing so much strength and it never really gave me that good of development for my chest for how strong I was.

I've been able to keep much more of my back strength.

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
If I didn't have balding genes, I would just jump on roids and be lean and strong.
I'm going to roid regardless.

Right now I do 47.5kg dumbbells for a 3x8 on the incline bench, strong or weak?
47.5kg in each hand? Yeah that's pretty strong for an incline press

I stopped doing normal bench, because it felt so bad losing so much strength and it never really gave me that good of development for my chest for how strong I was.
Doesn't really matter what lift you focus on, just choose one or two lifts for each main function. For me on presses I focus on incline and overhead work more now, in the old days I focused more on flat bench. Dips are also good substitute.

Carnivore

Carnivore

Enthusiast
I'm going to roid regardless.

47.5kg in each hand? Yeah that's pretty strong for an incline press

Doesn't really matter what lift you focus on, just choose one or two lifts for each main function. For me on presses I focus on incline and overhead work more now, in the old days I focused more on flat bench. Dips are also good substitute.
In each hand. Still my chest development sucks balls right now. It used to be bigger, but it was always my weak point regardless of how strong I got.

androidcel

androidcel

Banned
In each hand. Still my chest development sucks balls right now. It used to be bigger, but it was always my weak point regardless of how strong I got.
post body

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Looksmaxing 25
tincelw Looksmaxing 24
IronMike Looksmaxing 10