YOU SHOULDN'T RESCUE A FOID IF SHE'S IN SOME DANGEROUS SITUATION

WINGLESS ANGEL

WINGLESS ANGEL

Gold
(I'll be making more thread like these since i noticed a rise in bluepilled threads and ass kissing of foids)

One of the arguments woman throw to sexless men when they complain about how hard it is to not be able to fuck even when a men does everything possible for a foid such as dates or being married(yes nowadays even foids say a married men isn't entitled to get sex from his wife even if you as a men offered her a ring, a home, protection, sex will be still under her own control) ... is the phrase "woman don't owe you sex".

But men also don't owe you protection, if you're in the street and someone came to attack you for money or rape, you're not owed a rescue if fire started to burn your place and you're helpless screaming for someone and let's be clear that someone is a men, men do most civil rescue operations according to many sources, i mean just look randomly and see what gender jumps into a burning building to save lives while wearing no protection,also why put a risk to end ur life for someone who will have no problem that your genetic legacy will end by no reproduction, she will let another guy who didn't save her to extend his legacy, seriously men are cucked for saving foids, but however saving men is better, only niggas who i could ask for money when i got nothing is niggas, only people that knows im in a problem and still be down with me is niggas, only people who could rock & roll with me in hard situations is niggas, it's so satanic how men to men brotherhood and friendship is now looked as gay even if both guys as straight as sword, they want us to not feel good about our brotherhood so we will be totally lonely and become vulnerable.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zonar, vermillioncorefan, iblamechico and 5 others
No pussy = No help

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Maalik, Clown Show, fuxkdakikez and 8 others
Just negotiate first whenever a woman asks for your help: "What do I get if I help you?"
If she doesn't immediately offer something sexual or tries to bait you by asking "What do you want?", then just say "Forget about it!", or claim you're busy and move away.

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show and WINGLESS ANGEL
I'd kiss their feet instead but anyways I'll only protect those I know !! Superman type shi

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: CreepyJewel1 and WINGLESS ANGEL
GIRLS ONLY HAVE PUSSY TO OFFER IF SHE ISNT EVEN GIVING YOU THAT THEN WHY ARE YOU EVEN DOING ANYTHING FOR HER.

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show, fuxkdakikez and WINGLESS ANGEL
Just negotiate first whenever a woman asks for your help: "What do I get if I help you?"
If she doesn't immediately offer something sexual or tries to bait you by asking "What do you want?", then just say "Forget about it!", or claim you're busy and move away.
Sounds right, but you shouldn't do that if people watching you, just say im sick, my backs hurt

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
GIRLS ONLY HAVE PUSSY TO OFFER IF SHE ISNT EVEN GIVING YOU THAT THEN WHY ARE YOU EVEN DOING ANYTHING FOR HER.
Say it louder, a heroic men saves lives, a heroic woman breed with a sub5

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
Would you rescue your wife (dnr btw)
If my wife is someone who would have been with me without money or even if i become deformed, then yes i would save

• +1
Reactions: wsada
Megabased thread. You should make an eye contact and then laugh her face.

It's really simple tbh, some random girl whom I know nothing about, who knows nothing about me, whom I've quite literally have never met before in my entire life, has quite literally nothing I want or can offer me, besides either money, or her pussy.

:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah: OMG, YOU ARE SUCH A MYSOGGYKNEESTIC INKWELL, A GIRL HAS TO OFFER YOU HER BODY IN ORDER FOR YOU TO ONLY HELP HER? ALL YOU PEOPLE CARE ABOUT IS SEX!!!!!

Let me be even more clear about this. In general random strangers whom I've never met before, REGARDLESS of their gender, have nothing really to offer me, besides the money in their wallet or their body. And since I'm straight and only attracted to the opposite sex, for women this either means their money or their body. Tbh I don't even know if I would help some random dude if they were in trouble either. I have no shame in saying that the first thing I feel when I'm in a tense situation, is a sense of self-preservation. Think of me whatever you want, I don't care, this is going to shatter your bluepilled Disney fantasy just world fallacy, but I don't live, for the sake of others lol. I live, for the sake of my own life. Everything I do, I do with the idea in mind, that this will somehow ultimately benefit ME.

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
It's really simple tbh, some random girl whom I know nothing about, who knows nothing about me, whom I've quite literally have never met before in my entire life, has quite literally nothing I want or can offer me, besides either money, or her pussy.

:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah: OMG, YOU ARE SUCH A MYSOGGYKNEESTIC INKWELL, A GIRL HAS TO OFFER YOU HER BODY IN ORDER FOR YOU TO ONLY HELP HER? ALL YOU PEOPLE CARE ABOUT IS SEX!!!!!

Let me be even more clear about this. In general random strangers whom I've never met before, REGARDLESS of their gender, have nothing really to offer me, besides the money in their wallet or their body. And since I'm straight and only attracted to the opposite sex, for women this either means their money or their body. Tbh I don't even know if I would help some random dude if they were in trouble either. I have no shame in saying that the first thing I feel when I'm in a tense situation, is a sense of self-preservation. Think of me whatever you want, I don't care, this is going to shatter your bluepilled Disney fantasy just world fallacy, but I don't live, for the sake of others lol. I live, for the sake of my own life. Everything I do, I do with the idea in mind, that this will somehow ultimately benefit ME.
This is completely natural.

Naturally you only care about yourself and your family.

Agreed. Just remember that women to 99% wouldnt save you or even do anything, like calling 911 to help you. Why should you risk your life for them when they are totally ungrateful and wouldnt do the same for you ?

• +1
Reactions: WINGLESS ANGEL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back