you will always stay a abused incel

lestoa

lestoa

ascend or death
it never began, nothing will get better.
doesnt matter if you get a gf one day, doesnt matter if you ascend. You will always stay a abused incel.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, HTN_Mentalcel, sub5c3l and 2 others
doesnt matter if you get a gf one day, doesnt matter if you ascend. You will always stay a abused incel.
Thanks for reminding me OP, i almost forgot this fact for today, But at least you exist to kindly remind it to me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Charisma, mayo mogger, HTN_Mentalcel and 1 other person
doesnt matter if you get a gf one day, doesnt matter if you ascend. You will always stay an abused incel.
Talk about yourself you pathetic abused pup but you’re still a pup I wanna rub your belly and give you infinite kisses and provide for you :love::owo::owo:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mayo mogger and Dicklet3incher
Talk about yourself you pathetic abused pup but you’re still a pup I wanna rub your belly and give you infinite kisses and provide for you :love::owo::owo:
arent you 30 nigger iam 16 stop this pedo shit

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and Mister Fuwy
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
arent you 30 nigger iam 16 stop this pedo shit
"16" yo """incel"":forcedsmile: trys to blackpill and demoralize others on org while trying to sound as dramatic as possible :lul:

What is that tiktok zoomer haircut little boy? Make sure to do it to fit it, Also sorry if you think so dark at 16, Im sure its a phase and some zoomerite will help you ascend, You should stop being on this forum

Nigga

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: lestoa and HTN_Mentalcel
Ignored

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
I have been diagnosed with borderline, severe depression and OCD. Inceldom is not the only reason why iam sad
Everyone in your generation has some thing of that sort. Its okay
In my age its even a lot fucking worse. Iam a fullblood incel, every cel in my body is a INcel.
Your facial features/ bones --- height are not even developed yet, Get outside while you can
Iam only here for improvement and rotting in offtopic. Its not that deep jfl
Good to hear, But leave the rotting a bit aside and try to take advantage of the improvement information

Get out there and try your luck while still in your youth

Everyone in your generation has some thing of that sort. Its okay

Your facial features/ bones --- height are not even developed yet, Get outside while you can

Good to hear, But leave the rotting a bit aside and try to take advantage of the improvement information

Get out there and try your luck while still in your youth
i hope things will get better iam 6ft mtn cutecel i hope its not over tbh :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet3incher
iam 6ft mtn cutecel
If that is correct its only going to get better by the time you properly develop

Good luck OP, I believe you can make it

• Love it
Reactions: lestoa
If that is correct its only going to get better by the time you properly develop

Good luck OP, I believe you can make it
thank you homie and no iam not lying. Most people rate me 5/10 and iam 6ft barefoot (184cm). Most girls told iam cute but it was never enough for more.

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet3incher