Your boxers smelling like semen is a high t trait and shows that you're a fertile healthy male

asdvek

asdvek

Kraken
Your boxers smelling like semen is a high t trait. This means that you leaked precum, precum is a sign of being fertile. But why would you get precum in the first place? If you saw a hot girl you probably leaked precum in the matter of a few minutes which is being fertile, and after this your boxers smell like semen. AND IF YOUR PRECUM DOESNT SMELL LIKE SEMEN, IT MEANS THAT THERES BARELY ANY SEMEN IN IT WHICH IS LOW T.

tl;dr boxers smelling like precum is high t

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mayo mogger, Magnum Opus, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
It's over for boxxer sniffer cels.

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
Ignored 👍

• JFL
Reactions: Eternal_, lemonnz and Lynxress
what does semen smell like bro

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
shit thread

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
My cumrag unironically smells like graham crackers.

sure bro i come in my pants

Mine smells like fish, my dog likes smelling it

• JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Vermilioncore and latincell95
Shit smells kinda strong, and sticky.

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
My cock smells like fish

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
Thats why no one sucks it
But I just got it sucked yesterday even without showering for 3 days so you’re wrong bud

What if they smell of shit and piss

OP doesn't wash his dick

Your boxers smelling like semen is a high t trait. This means that you leaked precum, precum is a sign of being fertile. But why would you get precum in the first place? If you saw a hot girl you probably leaked precum in the matter of a few minutes which is being fertile, and after this your boxers smell like semen. AND IF YOUR PRECUM DOESNT SMELL LIKE SEMEN, IT MEANS THAT THERES BARELY ANY SEMEN IN IT WHICH IS LOW T.

Why you sniffing them

Or you just had a nightfall r

my boxers smell like poop