[LifeFuel] Your « FLAWS » can be a Halo

T

TheLegendIsB

Banned

Stop with this lookism shit, some flaws( of course not huge flaws or death sentences) like a bit high hairline or a bit hooked nose, or slightly dark circles arent a big deal and may makes you more mainly more charismatic. I always hide my high hairline with some faggot haircuts, but saturday night i was in a club with this sean connery look alike haircut it was a fucking succes. A tall wide forehead with a good bone structure is goat

future chadlite

future chadlite

tale anal
high class forehead is good if u have jaw width to match tbh

androidcel

androidcel

Banned

dicklet4incher

dicklet4incher

Masochist,Insane, Dick Theorist (MIDT)
tell me right NOW how my microdick can be a halo? try not including cuckoldry stop coping

androidcel

androidcel

Banned
impure666

impure666

angry, balding, turbomanlet curry
dicklet4incher

dicklet4incher

Masochist,Insane, Dick Theorist (MIDT)
androidcel

androidcel

Banned
impure666

impure666

future chadlite

future chadlite

tale anal
Of course it is its actually better than a zayn malik forehead
small forehead (width) is a female trait jfl, a wiiiiide forehead is masculine

impure666

impure666

HereForReasons

HereForReasons

🔒Not open for further replies.
Kinda true but you have to be good looking for flaws to become unique characteristics: scars, birth marks, ginger hair, sometimes bug eyes, ect.

TBOLT

TBOLT

wasted days, days being regained
Just be confident about the bald spots theory.

T

TheLegendIsB

Banned
The only people that deny this are ethnics with tiny foreheads. Tall foreheads are good so long as you also have a proportionately tall middle and lower third.
In fact i did a lot of research and the rule that every third has to be proportionate is for girl. For man ideal is for example a face who is 25 cm long

8 cm lower third

7 centimeter forehead

5 middle tird

Alarico8

Alarico8

Omniscient
In fact i did a lot of research and the rule that every third has to be proportionate is for girl. For man ideal is for example a face who is 25 cm long

8 cm lower third

7 centimeter forehead

5 middle tird
Yes, proportionate but not equal. The ideal is the lower third being tallest, then the forehead, then the midface, with a midface ratio of 0.95 to 1.1 ish

dotacel

dotacel

Horsefaced slavcel
Yes, proportionate but not equal. The ideal is the lower third being tallest, then the forehead, then the midface, with a midface ratio of 0.95 to 1.1 ish
what do you factor in for midface ratio?

T

TheLegendIsB

Banned

Exactly and actually an other flaw that is actually a halo: overbite or overjet, if you have a good bone structure( and good forward growth) combined with full lips it will gave you a sean opry or barret looks. Your upper lip will stick out and mouth protrude and your philtrun will be curvy, very aesthetic

Alarico8

Alarico8

Omniscient
what do you factor in for midface ratio?
IPD by the pupil to centre of the top lip. Anything below 0.95 starts to look like a long midface. @AstroSky is 0.9, Gosling more like 0.8. Chico is about 1 and O'Pry more like 1.07 ish
Exactly and actually an other flaw that is actually a halo: overbite or overjet, if you have a good bone structure( and good forward growth) combined with full lips it will gave you a sean opry or barret looks. Your upper lip will stick out and mouth protrude and your philtrun will be curvy, very aesthetic
Definitely. Convex philtrums are ideal. Flat philtrums look ugly and primitive.

tongue

tongue

Trainee
This only works if you have one or maybe two small flaws on an overall decent face.
Jfl @ some poor psl 5/10 coper thinking his crooked birdcel nose or high af forehead makes him manly.

T

TheLegendIsB

Banned
This only works if you have one or maybe two small flaws on an overall decent face.
Jfl @ some poor psl 5/10 coper thinking his crooked birdcel nose or high af forehead makes him manly.
I dont have crocked nose
And you’re wrong its about harmony

tongue

tongue

Trainee
I dont have crocked nose

And you’re wrong its about harmony
I wasn't talking about you and I agree, harmony is important. But there is no escaping the doom that is sub 5 psl. No flaw can be a halo at that looks level.

dotacel

dotacel

Horsefaced slavcel
IPD by the pupil to centre of the top lip. Anything below 0.95 starts to look like a long midface. @AstroSky is 0.9, Gosling more like 0.8. Chico is about 1 and O'Pry more like 1.07 ish

Definitely. Convex philtrums are ideal. Flat philtrums look ugly and primitive.
how much is yours? just measured mine at 1.01

S

Steve bachall

Apprentice
Flaws aren’t a halo but small flaws aren’t as big of a ideal everyone is making them out to be

Alarico8

Alarico8

Omniscient
thought I was a horsefacecel jfl
With a midface ratio above 1, definitely not. Probably just a lack of width to your zygos and jaw giving a lower FWHR and making your face look longer.

dotacel

dotacel

Horsefaced slavcel
With a midface ratio above 1, definitely not. Probably just a lack of width to your zygos and jaw giving a lower FWHR and making your face look longer.
wrap around jaw implants + le fort 3 or it's ogre for me

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)