"Your job is disappearing and their is nothing you can do about it"

B

blackpilled I lost

Banned
Screenshot 2023 07 27 13 44 25 15

• +1
Reactions: kimtaehyung, hattrick, actual9cmjawslayer and 1 other person
good. Everyone should look forward to the possibility of not needing to work anymore or lower costs of living. Fuck slaving away everyday

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, lunin7 and 2 others
good. Everyone should look forward to the possibility of not needing to work anymore or lower costs of living. Fuck slaving away everyday
That would be the effect of AI in a world that made sense

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and buflek
boring fuck. They nerfed ChatGPT into the ground the thing is a joke and he still has the audacity to claim muh AI superpower

• +1
Reactions: Dietsnasta, MentalistKebab, JovenCansao and 1 other person
I dont care what some incel thinks he is a subhuman who can looksmax to LTN at most what can he possibly know about the future

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chawaje, mogstars and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
I hate bad news

I dont care what some incel thinks he is a subhuman who can looksmax to LTN at most what can he possibly know about the future
I've noticed there's always some subhuman nerd the media uses to scare people about ai and "high tech futuristic" stuff and most normies fall for this shit but I don't. Ugly people never scare me. Imagine having a nerd looking subhuman telling you "oh the world is gonna end" I would just spit on his ugly face and move on with my life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jnumber01, king_bandon, mogstars and 7 others
I've noticed there's always some subhuman nerd the media uses to scare people about ai and "high tech futuristic" stuff and most normies fall for this shit but I don't. Ugly people never scare me. Imagine having a nerd looking subhuman telling you "oh the world is gonna end" I would just spit on his ugly face and move on with my life
the world might end for us but it never began for you IT incel cuck

• +1
Reactions: Tylermax
How are you gonna live without a job?

Communism is inevitable. A universal salary
Lol, what do you mean money for free? :LOL:
If communism will come back, they're still gonna put you to work, that's how it was here in the communist era - many jobs were useless and could have easily been eliminated, but they didn't, they had to create the impression that everyone was useful in some way.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mogstars, Tylermax and Deleted member 21863
A883CDB9 8D93 4293 BBB3 4BCED42BA642

• +1
Reactions: Tylermax and Deleted member 21863
it wont replace plastic surgeons 😬

he took the fagpill lol

just another globohomo agent

Great news for poorasfuckcels like me who already live in a country where everyone is taxed into minimum wage regardless. Hope UBI actually somehow works and isnt just reserved for women but seems like thats already the case

Nah I feel like people would be forced to move into even lower paying shittier jobs

Lol, what do you mean money for free? :LOL:
If communism will come back, they're still gonna put you to work, that's how it was here in the communist era - many jobs were useless and could have easily been eliminated, but they didn't, they had to create the impression that everyone was useful in some way.
Nah man! The elites that own AI and literally the entire world at that point are totally gonna give me limited and unrenewable material resources for nothing in exchange!!! :mask:

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
You should be using AI now to make money, it won't ever be this easy in the future

These posts are so funny when you actually have experience working in tech