Your mom is the reason why you are ugly

randomop

randomop

🏴‍☠️Yay!
Have you noticed the increasing number of videos of beckies flexing their chads or wanting to date one ? Well this is what’s happening irl and for many years.

Chads sometimes don’t know how much they are worth and they are bluepilled most of the time. So they go with a dead end Becky to pay for their finances or they don’t know how much they are worth like I said

This is what happened in my case or even in your case who ever is reading this. If your dads looks are increasingly better than your moms then it’s the reason why you are ugly as your mom destroyed the gene pool.

My dad was close to Chadlite facially in his prime , 6ft2 , big frame. But my mom ruined everything 5”6 no more than an ltb and my grandma from moms side is like 5”3 so I could have been much taller as well. My mom gave me narrow face , fucked up ipd , clapped maxilla and much more.

Yes there are a few exceptions were dads look worse but usually this rarely happens

Solution ? Is to rope and try again if reincarnation exist or just live through this pain and rage that me or you is experiencing right now , Looksmax or LDAR. Everyday I’m just mad because of this. Yes you can’t change it but still you feel disappointed and wanting to go ER or somehow pay back to your parents.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, exo, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and 9 others
You are absolutely right.
My mom has a weak chin, big eye orbitals, long forehead etc etc while my dad has none of those things.

• +1
Reactions: CalulArgintiu59, lowiqNormie and stunna
You are absolutely right.
My mom has a weak chin, big eye orbitals, long forehead etc etc while my dad has none of those things.
Kind of a coincidence as my mom has these things too

The solution Is to kill ur parents along with a few stacies

• Hmm...
Reactions: randomop
my mom was a stacy, my father fucking incel

Where u from

my mom was a stacy, my father fucking incel
Second case that’s rarer to see , but usually people with uglier moms are uglier than with ugly dads

Cope my mom bonemogs my dad brutally and they are the same height

My mother has the worst eye area I ever seen literally all the flaws except canthal tilt and sclera show while my dad has a 8/10 eye area

Both my parents are ugly but I'm not ugly. just short (5'9). Genetics and environment is more complicated I think

Last edited:
Nah, your father is.

If your mother wouldn't have got your dad, she would have dated a more subhuman guy.

Keep in mind that every female gets to reproduce.

Nah, your father is.

If your mother wouldn't have got your dad, she would have dated a more subhuman guy.

Keep in mind that every female gets to reproduce.
Well this isn’t the case

Chad dad just guarantees gl offspring, but it all starts with mom having great genes.

• +1
Reactions: randomop
Also one of the reason a lot of first gen millionaires have chad children since they betabuxx a girl once they have money

• +1
Reactions: randomop and reptiles
Retards don't seem to understand that sons take after moms and daughters after dads. My mom is recessed and dark brown, with coarse curly hair while dad had a great jaw, high cheekbones, was lightskin and had fine straight/ wavy hair.
I have an assymetrical jaw, coarse curly hair, and brown to dark brown skin, but my sister has a chaddish jawline, lightskin, and fine straight hair.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, randomop and Deleted member 33826
People say i look more like my mom then dad, along with countless of other examples from other people, so yeah thats probably the most meta theory

Have you noticed the increasing number of videos of beckies flexing their chads or wanting to date one ? Well this is what’s happening irl and for many years.

Chads sometimes don’t know how much they are worth and they are bluepilled most of the time. So they go with a dead end Becky to pay for their finances or they don’t know how much they are worth like I said

This is what happened in my case or even in your case who ever is reading this. If your dads looks are increasingly better than your moms then it’s the reason why you are ugly as your mom destroyed the gene pool.

My dad was close to Chadlite facially in his prime , 6ft2 , big frame. But my mom ruined everything 5”6 no more than an ltb and my grandma from moms side is like 5”3 so I could have been much taller as well. My mom gave me narrow face , fucked up ipd , clapped maxilla and much more.

Yes there are a few exceptions were dads look worse but usually this rarely happens

Solution ? Is to rope and try again if reincarnation exist or just live through this pain and rage that me or you is experiencing right now , Looksmax or LDAR. Everyday I’m just mad because of this. Yes you can’t change it but still you feel disappointed and wanting to go ER or somehow pay back to your parents.
My mom slightly mogs my dad though, but they are practically looksmatched

Retards don't seem to understand that sons take after moms and daughters after dads. My mom is recessed and dark brown, with coarse curly hair while dad had a great jaw, high cheekbones, was lightskin and had fine straight/ wavy hair.
I have an assymetrical jaw, coarse curly hair, and brown to dark brown skin, but my sister has a chaddish jawline, lightskin, and fine straight hair.
I got features from both but the bad ones from my mom. Yes I noticed a lot as well sons look like their mom mostly
People say i look more like my mom then dad, along with countless of other examples from other people, so yeah thats probably the most meta theory
I wouldn't say meta , but its one that could be as I seen many examples including me

My dad was 6'4 strong HTN I would say in prime with big hadns and feet and thick wrists at 18 I saw pics.

My 5'6 mom completely ruined me she has all failos in the book tbh I look 90% like her

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, thereallegend and randomop
It's the opposite for me, my dad genes absolutely fucked, 12 rotten tooth when he was 18, bad hair, 5'7, super skinny. my mom is 5'1 too but I was lucky enough to even born butterface 6'2 guy. but my height don't do anything for me, just there as my fucking stat. It's over for goblin looking ugly guys like me. BRUTAL!

My mom kinda mogs me and my dad tbh

My dad was 6'4 strong HTN I would say in prime with big hadns and feet and thick wrists at 18 I saw pics.

My 5'6 mom completely ruined me she has all failos in the book tbh I look 90% like her

i just wish i were my fucking dad bro. like legit turn me into a legit copy of my life, i would be a huge slayer. looking at him now and young photos of him just brings me pain. he is SO BLUEPILLED.

yet my mom is blackpilled who gave me all my failos, she knows how it is JFL. she even got me a rhinoplasty paid.

I'd rather look like my masculine handsome dad than even Francisco Lachowski tbh. can't believe this nigga was so bluepilled he settled for a woman that cold approached him and worked horrible jobs his whole life.

It's the opposite for me, my dad genes absolutely fucked, 12 rotten tooth when he was 18, bad hair, 5'7, super skinny. my mom is 5'1 too but I was lucky enough to even born butterface 6'2 guy. but my height don't do anything for me, just there as my fucking stat. It's over for goblin looking ugly guys like me. BRUTAL!
nigga how the fuck did u get to 6'2 with a 5'1 mom and 5'7 dad i don't believe that.

I am 6'2 too but my dad is fucking 6'5 and mom 5'4

• Woah
Reactions: CreepyJewel1
fuck, same for me dude. cant take the pain