GIVE UP
don't ever get up
In her eyes you're easily sub 3

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BeanletMogger, fukmylyf, aesthetic beauty and 4 others
don't ever get up
Best advice I ever got to this day, my game consists of never getting up and it doesn't stop me from getting cold approached in broad daylight. People try too hard jfl, don't ever get up tbh ngl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin, sportsmogger, Luffymaxxing and 1 other person
Best advice I ever got to this day, my game consists of never getting up and it doesn't stop me from getting cold approached in broad daylight. People try too hard jfl, don't ever get up tbh ngl.
Mogger

• JFL
Reactions: Kristin, sportsmogger and Blackgymmax
Rate Savvyguy

Cold bro
IMG 0743

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Not only will she reject you for the top 1% she WILL get him
Don't approach her
GIVE UP
don't ever get up
Don't approach her only bad things would happen.

And I keep approaching women because I don't want to die virgin but what happens next is my self steem destroyed again.

MTN don't get anything these days!

Last edited:
  • +1

• +1
Not only will she reject you for the top 1% she WILL get him
Don't approach her
GIVE UP
don't ever get up
Have you ever been approached by women? Be honest

Have you ever been approached by women? Be honest
Ye
I usually dress in a tank top with achain and my braids. They have balls to approach a roided black dude who's pitch blaco

People always love to say things like "oh the blackpill is so negative" but the fact that its all based on looks and genetics rather than personality is rather reassuring. I don't have to waste my time jestermaxxing and acting like an idiot for attention from girls who automatically discriminate me based on my face alone.

Blackpill saved me from depression, I can LDAR because it was never my fault to begin with :feelsgah:

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
I'm ugly actually, women can't rate.
Thers a paradox because I need females to worship me as a living god but a female approaching is so disgusting can’t think of bigger whore behavior lmfao

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
the blessed
and the cursed
nature dont give a fuck about human misery

I’m LTN max, borderline subhuman facially. Hardmaxx or die if you want to look human.
Same, but bimax will ascend me into HTN which is nice, almost all my failos are exclusively caused by a fucked up bite, recessed chin, and incorrectly tilted lower maxilla. Rest of my skull and ratios are above average.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Same, but bimax will ascend me into HTN which is nice, almost all my failos are exclusively caused by a fucked up bite, recessed chin, and incorrectly tilted lower maxilla. Rest of my skull and ratios are above average.
I morphed my side after bimax it ascends me. Wait i’ll pm you

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Why are you stil an incel even after “ascending” your one of the reasons for me being against surgery

mtns need to trannymax