YouTube megastar PewDiePie QUITS video site after earning approx $30million because he's 'too tired'

If I were him I would completely quit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, BigBiceps and Deleted member 1100
he just released a new normie vid 2 hours ago?

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 1464, SayNoToRotting and 1 other person
its funny how news sites like to slander YouTubers by putting quotation marks around words to slander them

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
its funny how news sites like to slander YouTubers by putting quotation marks around words to slander them
it's not slander, the quotes mean he actually said those exact words

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and AraTe
it's not slander, the quotes mean he actually said those exact words
thats not true bc PewDiePie rarely vlogs. why would he need to think about vlogging when he doesn it once a year?

and we all know why those particular words were put into the title

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 1464 and SayNoToRotting
thats not true bc PewDiePie rarely vlogs. why would he need to think about vlogging when he doesn it once a year?

You fucking retard. They call any video upload on youtube vlogging, As in video blogging.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and AraTe
This cuck married a woman but will not make children with her, adopting dogs instead.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem, Chadelite, balding17yomanletcel and 1 other person
Just another bait to increase his viewership and get free media coverage.

Fuck this cuck.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
I hope someone throws acid in this motherfuckers face.

He makes $30 million a year off shitty vlog videos that 13 year old girls watch. While 35 million people starve to death every year.

Faggots like him are everything thats wrong with this world.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 3902, Deleted member 1973 and 2 others
He makes $30 million a year
I'll never make that in my entire lifetime and I have to work like a fucking mule for scraps... Fuck this society.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Butthurt Dweller
I'll never make that in my entire lifetime and I have to work like a fucking mule for scraps... Fuck this society.
He is the YouTube "Jeremy Meeks".

People like him are living breathing proof that looks are everything in life. Based pretty much only on his good looks, he can make millions of $$$ a year, live in the lap of luxury, and have a life most of us can only dream of.

• +1

People like him are living breathing proof that looks are everything in life. Based pretty much only on his good looks, he can make millions of $$$ a year, live in the lap of luxury, and have a life most of us can only dream of.
It's not his fault people give him the money.
This is just how things work.
He looks good and is NT, people want to watch his videos.
Life is unfair on all levels, from beginning to end.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 1973, BigBoy and 1 other person

hes psl 5.5 at best. compare him to meeks again and i will beat ur ass son no cap bruh

• +1
I hope someone throws acid in this motherfuckers face.

He makes $30 million a year off shitty vlog videos that 13 year old girls watch. While 35 million people starve to death every year.

Faggots like him are everything thats wrong with this world.
He's smart, those 35 million starving are not.

Welcome to capitalism buddy o boyo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot

Cope.

YouTubers pay these newsites to plant these articles so the views keep coming.

He's too narcissistic to lose his status as a top YouTuber. It would devastate him to lose relevancy. It's less about the money.

I would be willing to live as a psl 2 if it meant my net worth was 30 million tbh

imagine the possibilities

I would be willing to live as a psl 2 if it meant my net worth was 30 million tbh

I'd rather be 10/10 PSL Jeremy Meeks level attractive.

That would open up a world of possibilities. Including making money. Have you seen how much Jeremy Meeks makes just for existing? He has modeling contracts than have made him millions.

If I had that much money though, I wouldn't be a shithead with it. I'd donate a sizable portion of it to charity. And towards cosmetic surgery research.

And towards cosmetic surgery research.
0EA9111B 1046 4486 BFE2 F28EDC7F0B14

• JFL
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and Cody
Bro i ALMOST gave a fuck

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
I dgaf about shit gay you tube vlogers

• +1
He needs to have his faggot brains blown out

soy levels off the chart

You fucking retard. They call any video upload on youtube vlogging, As in video blogging.
you low iq subhuman, he doesnt VIDEO BLOG. A VIDEO BLOG IS A TAKING A VIDEO OF YOUR DAILY LIFE.

everyone knows what vlogging implies, not fucking uploading random vids to youtubes
Cope.

YouTubers pay these newsites to plant these articles so the views keep coming.
gigacope

the news sites always slander youtube as a platform

I'd rather be 10/10 PSL Jeremy Meeks level attractive.

That would open up a world of possibilities. Including making money. Have you seen how much Jeremy Meeks makes just for existing? He has modeling contracts than have made him millions.

If I had that much money though, I wouldn't be a shithead with it. I'd donate a sizable portion of it to charity. And towards cosmetic surgery research.
ok

Never watched one video of his

Why is he famous again

• +1
He makes $30 million a year off shitty vlog videos that 13-year-old girls watch. While 35 million people starve to death every year.
You can say that about a lot of people.

Communism will never work because of

few successes not wanting to make the same

amount of money as other people.

Some characters are meant to lose & die,

Sad but It is what it is.

2 psl - 5 psl is below average to women so may as well take 30 million bucks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
good riddance.