Zygo implants result with Pagnoni

The fact that he makes cheap good zygo custom implant is giga lifefuel, I live near Italy.
Does he speaks english ?

• Love it
Reactions: Pumanator, Deleted member 7776 and BradAniston
Saiyans implants were done by eppley and saiyan was already very low bf in addition to having decent cheekbones in the first place, ur results look natural congrats

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Lev Peshkov and wannabenormie
I have asked my girlfriend about post surgery changes and she told me my face is wider overall, I have more contoured bones (or implants actually:lul:) and better profile, she also doesn't think I look unnatural.
lol what you have a girlfriend? How does she react to you getting a purely aesthetic surgery?

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars, Deleted member 49130, Pumanator and 1 other person
Some time ago I had bimax + genio + undereye and zygomatic arch implant with Pagnoni.
Below is result but keep in mind this includes large amounts of swelling from bimax and relatively high body fat.
My thoughts at the moment are - it is less prominent than Saiyan's but also looks natural, my face definitely seems fuller overall (he proposed implant due to hypoplasia if I remember correctly).
I may create a thread for bimax result but I am still quite swollen though
Is Pagnoni italian, isnt he?

I should do some undereye support work with him, but online i can't find anything.

What do you think about?

Also can we have a before and after pic?

Some time ago I had bimax + genio + undereye and zygomatic arch implant with Pagnoni.
Below is result but keep in mind this includes large amounts of swelling from bimax and relatively high body fat.
My thoughts at the moment are - it is less prominent than Saiyan's but also looks natural, my face definitely seems fuller overall (he proposed implant due to hypoplasia if I remember correctly).
I may create a thread for bimax result but I am still quite swollen though
Why don’t u faggots just show ur face , not like u have any friends irl to begin with or social status to lose jfl

To be honest I respect your courage to go with this guy as for example on Insta he doesnt have many before and afters.. he only have boob job,nose job and other things but not implants/bimax results.. I really hate a surgeon which does everything, means he is not specialized on one thing that he does good.

My friend, he's primarily a maxillofacial surgeon. Most of his results are from that. He doesn't have any boobjob before and afters on his IG or facebook and I have personally consulted with him and he has 100s upon thousands of slides of both pre-op and post-op patient examples. He does nose jobs obviously (all max-facs are qualified for this) but those examples you saw were largely Bimax/Osteotomies+ nose jobs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 5891
Nvm

Last edited:
This is his instagram: https://instagram.com/dr_marco_pagnoni?igshid=c33nmmpiavvg

He has 0 pictures about maxillofacial area. Now imagine me as a random person who is interested in a bimax and I will see his insta where he has only boob job, lip lift and pictures with his hot girlfriend travelling the world.

Now tell me. What chances are for me to go with this surgeon where he has 0 before and afters about maxilofacial surgery or face implant?

How can I entrust this dude to make such a huge surgery on my face? Maybe he before and afters on his personal laptop... Thats another story, yes.

One thing is for sure. He sucks at marketing, selling himself. Most of the people wont reach on that step to be able to see his before and afters from his laptop.

Wrong Pagnoni. Mario Pagnoni is the one we are discussing.

Your Face di Mario Pagnoni - 66 Photos - Plastic Surgeon - Via Luigi Bodio 58, 00191 Rome, Lazio, Italy (facebook.com)

• +1
Reactions: CristianT
Does he have a lot of before and after on his private laptop that he shared with you?

100s of pictures both of before and afters as well as the surgical planning and post-OP CT's. It was honestly really informative.

100s of pictures both of before and afters as well as the surgical planning and post-OP CT's. It was honestly really informative.
Oh nice.. How much did you had to pay for consultation and I suppose it was via Skype or Zoom...?

Oh nice.. How much did you had to pay for consultation and I suppose it was via Skype or Zoom...?

Consultation was free of charge and it was Skype but they do Zoom as well if you prefer it.

• +1
Reactions: CristianT
His brother is also a plastic surgeon but mainly does boobs and other body stuff.

• +1
Reactions: Administrator and CristianT
Once again, it’s a greycel that got surgery while all the colored names just rot into obscurity

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: infini, grooxx, cutecel and 8 others
Can you link me your surgery thread. I can’t find it

Consultation was free of charge and it was Skype but they do Zoom as well if you prefer it.
Just tried to have a consultation with him. He told me on 3pm via Skype, gave him my skype ID but he didnt came, jfl. Not even on my emails he didnt bothered to answer. I waited for him on Skype for nothing.

People these days are not serious anymore.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, BradAniston, Deleted member 5891 and 2 others
Just tried to have a consultation with him. He told me on 3pm via Skype, gave him my skype ID but he didnt came, jfl. Not even on my emails he didnt bothered to answer. I waited for him on Skype for nothing.

People these days are not serious anymore.
Never mind he had some technical issues. He apologized.

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Danish_Retard, Anchor_Ship and 5 others
why did you go with Bimax instead of jawimplant, recovery and risk of getting butchered are so much worse than with implants.

were you a birdcel? breathing issues?

also your results look great, goob job on your researching and finding such a skilled surgeon at an affordable price

• +1
Reactions: wannabenormie
lol what you have a girlfriend? How does she react to you getting a purely aesthetic surgery?
I had visible asymmetry and diagnosis from orthodontist that I need to through the surgery to continue treatment, I also talked to her about improving looks. She was understanding regarding surgery.

Is Pagnoni italian, isnt he?

I should do some undereye support work with him, but online i can't find anything.

What do you think about?

Also can we have a before and after pic?
Yup, just look for Your Face di Mario Pagnoni on facebook.
I am pretty happy with the result, b & a was posted earlier.

why did you go with Bimax instead of jawimplant, recovery and risk of getting butchered are so much worse than with implants.

also your results look great, goob job on your researching and finding such a skilled surgeon at an affordable price
Thanks, bimax was necessary in my case - I had an issue on skeletal level that couldn't be solved by orthodontics
I had breathing issues, class 3 byte but with weak mandible

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator, Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 5891

Bimax when done right looks way more natural than jaw implants

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pagnonisavemyeyes and Deleted member 2729
@wannabenormie how is your 3/4 view?

Do your zygos pop out?

Also can pagnani put the implants high on the bone? Like eppley with saigana

@wannabenormie how is your 3/4 view?

Do your zygos pop out?

Also can pagnani put the implants high on the bone? Like eppley with saigana
3/4 may be my best angle after the surgery, zygos visibility depends on the angle I guess but as I mentioned earlier I am relatively high on bodyfat, I told Pagnoni I want high set zygos he agreed those are the best on men

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
Is there a link to his site?

"18 days after nose job"
Damn looksmaxxing is so easy for girls

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 10782 and Deleted member 4797
Update:
I am close to 5 months post surgery.
There is still swelling in lf1 area.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pagnonisavemyeyes, Deleted member 4797, Norwooder and 1 other person
Have you a before from your jaw? Maybe side+Front
Yes, this is from some time ago though, been growing beard for a while:
I have posted profile comparison on earlier pages

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614 and lasthope
Yes, this is from some time ago though, been growing beard for a while:
I have posted profile comparison on earlier pages
You didn’t looked receded
Maybe the maxilla a bit
What movements you got? Only for aesthetic reasons or did you had bide/health problems?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 4797
How do the implants feel? Does it feel like something is underneath your skin at all times? Or does it just feel like normal bone even to the touch?

• +1
Reactions: Pagnonisavemyeyes, GetShrekt, CristianT and 1 other person
Did he augment ur infraorbital area too?
Yes, it's zygo + io implant

You didn’t looked receded
Maybe the maxilla a bit
What movements you got? Only for aesthetic reasons or did you had bide/health problems?
I had underbite + skeletal deformity which required jaw surgery
8mm bsso, 6mm maxilla, 6mm genio, 3,5mm jaw widening (on each side), 6mm chin widening iirc

How do the implants feel? Does it feel like something is underneath your skin at all times? Or does it just feel like normal bone even to the touch?
Implants felt significantly different in first month or so for me when touching, now it feels similar to other areas on my face.
I don't feel anything different from other areas in there if I am not touching it.

• +1
Reactions: Pagnonisavemyeyes, Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 4797
Yes, it's zygo + io implant

I had underbite + skeletal deformity which required jaw surgery
8mm bsso, 6mm maxilla, 6mm genio, 3,5mm jaw widening (on each side), 6mm chin widening iirc

Implants felt significantly different in first month or so for me when touching, now it feels similar to other areas on my face.
I don't feel anything different from other areas in there if I am not touching it.
Hey man, did your surgeon actually widen your jaw so r your gonials further apart because pellet said jaw widening isn’t possible without implants ? Also how did u creat the cheek implant design, didn’t he email u pictures and give u three chances to modify them

• +1
Reactions: Pagnonisavemyeyes and Deleted member 4797
He charges 15k for zygo implant alone

• Ugh..
He charges 15k for zygo implant alone
Good surgeon wants much now.
If you spend less probably you are under the hands of some random butcher

• Ugh..