200 IQ Bonesmashing

N

NattyMikeO

6f5 gymcelled mtn leanmaxxing to htn
Bonesmashing works, if you listen to videos of surgeon being interviewed on the subject they don't deny it works. They say its dangerous and that the result can easily look terrible.

You can easily destroy your collagen, get uneven growth, mistake swelling for gains, get scar tissue, look like a freak, etc.

So how do we get bone growth without all these underisable side effects? I think Ive found a way and I am going to test it for the next year and see if I get any improvement, will come back to share ofc.

Disclaimer : you will not get the same result as implant with this method, if you have the means and want rapid improvement, get surgery. I devised this method to induce growth AND preserve/improve the health of my skin and bones. So this is 50/50 for facial development and anti aging. I don't expect much growth in a year, I see this as a way to improve my face in the long run.

The logic:
-Shin conditioning, which increase bone mineral density and size(girth) over time is done in many ways: jogging, kicking heavy bags and shin rolling. They all work to create micro fractures in the bones.
-Amongst these method only shin rolling can be applied to the face. So instead of hitting the bone, we can apply pressure to the bones on our face therefor reducing swelling and since the movement is continuous across the bone, we can expect the result to be more consistent across the bone itself.
-A moisturizing cream can be used before each session to further reduce damage to the skin.
-Bone supporting supplements ; mag,zinc,calcium,k2,d3 should be taken at high dosses to ensure the body as the required nutriment to repair and grow bones.
-A pulsed electromagnetic field (PEMF) device can help build bones. Multiple studies have proved that it is a way to help osteoporosis by increasing bone mineral density and osteoblast, which is the process by which the body builds/grow bones.
- Using a PEMF device, which is very safe, as much as possible and especially after a bonesmashing session will most probably speed up the process of bone growth.

The tools
-Moisturizing cream.
-Bone supporting supplements.
-Gua sha set
Guahsa

-PEMF mask
Pemfmask

Method
-Apply moisturizing cream at least 5 minute before bonesmashing session.
-Apply pressure to the zygomatic bone, undereye, zygomatic arch and half of the jaw starting from the gonions. Apply continuous pressure for a set period of time, equal for each side of the face both in length of time and pressure. Use the gua sha stone or roller depending on the bone. Both can do the job. Its up to you.
-Take bone supporting supplement as follow
-Calcium 1500mg/day
-K2 1mg/day
-Zing 50mg/day
-Mag 500mg(elemental)/day
-d3 20000 iu/day
-Use PEMF face mask at least 30min per day, once I receive it I will see if I can comfortable sleep with it.

Benefits:
Obviously bone growth is the main goal of this method, but there are other benefits to using a PEMF machine:
  • increases micro-circulation
  • reduces inflammation and pain
  • reduces fine lines and wrinkles
  • increases absorption of skin-care products
  • improves tensile strength of the skin
  • enhances collagen production in the skin
  • increases bone density
So along with tretinoin cream, this method could have a lot of anti aging and skin firming effect.

Conclusion
-I would just like to mention that I have been doing some facial exercise for the last week and plan on doing them for the duration of this test, I am also taking steroids, which are anabolic to bone tissue, I am not taking a lot(250mg/wk) but it could have an impact on the result.

Will post result early January next year.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, blmratiopiggypoop, Kazuya and 9 others
dnr

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pandora, Egyptianmogger, aleksander and 1 other person
high iq, i will wait for you to post results before i try this.

• +1
Reactions: zura, odux, aleksander and 1 other person
I pioneered most the theories on bonesmashing but i cant even gatekeep it because lukizm was shutdown along with my threads
like the burning of the library of Alexandria , all my experiments lost

Anyway, im here to tell you that this thread is bullshit and its way more simple

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zura, yue, Mike141 and 6 others
I pioneered most the theories on bonesmashing but i cant even gatekeep it because lukizm was shutdown along with my threads

Anyway, im here to tell you that this thread is bullshit and its way more simple
Damn bhai, do you still have results from your experiments? Can I PM you?

• +1
Reactions: vyirus
Damn bhai, do you still have results from your experiments? Can I PM you?#
I did simple experiments on other bones other than my face so I don't end up with Punch-drunk syndrome
I don't have anything from back then it was like 5 years ago
But the time which made it obvious that it works to me was:

I looked at my knuckles and I realized the little finger knuckle on my right hand was larger than on my left by a slight but noticeable amount if paying attention to it
I thought it was interesting and I assumed it was from Wolffs law and the other theories bonesmashing is based on in lukizm.
So anyway I thought it would be interesting to see what would happen if I smash my little finger knuckle on basically everything I walked past lol and thought not only would I find out if it is legit or not (and be more obvious to tell on such small surface area), but I wouldn't risk fucking my face and up for no reason
Within a couple months and to this day, my Left little finger's knuckle protrudes ever slightly further than my the one on my right
I think anyone here is autistic enough to test this experiment themselves and find out

Would such small difference be noticeable on a zygo under more fat/skin? Maybe..

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and coispet
I did simple experiments on other bones other than my face so I don't end up with Punch-drunk syndrome
I don't have anything from back then it was like 5 years ago
But the time which made it obvious that it works to me was:

I looked at my knuckles and I realized the little finger knuckle on my right hand was larger than on my left by a slight but noticeable amount if paying attention to it
I thought it was interesting and I assumed it was from Wolffs law and the other theories bonesmashing is based on in lukizm.
So anyway I thought it would be interesting to see what would happen if I smash my little finger knuckle on basically everything I walked past lol and thought not only would I find out if it is legit or not (and be more obvious to tell on such small surface area), but I wouldn't risk fucking my face and up for no reason
Within a couple months and to this day, my Left little finger's knuckle protrudes ever slightly further than my the one on my right
I think anyone here is autistic enough to test this experiment themselves and find out

Would such small difference be noticeable on a zygo under more fat/skin? Maybe..
I mean, bonesmashing is literally taboo here, I wasn’t on lookism and found .me in december 2020 so I wouldn’t know at all but apparently bonesmashing was a meme, didn’t know it had actual real life implications, can you confirm it was a meme?

• JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7
marina 😍
mirin your autism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer and Demonstrator

Attachments

• 1704922027393.png
    1704922027393.png
    41.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: 8trunks, Mike141 and forevermirin
Mirin your double digit iq if you do it

• +1
Reactions: ccwarrior
This is like a PhD dissertation on why the earth is flat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Banderacell, vyirus, Allornothing and 3 others
I mean, bonesmashing is literally taboo here, I wasn’t on lookism and found .me in december 2020 so I wouldn’t know at all but apparently bonesmashing was a meme, didn’t know it had actual real life implications, can you confirm it was a meme?
Yeah it was a meme to most
but not because it doesn't have any effect at least for me, but because you are giving yourself punch-drunk syndrome for something realistically nobody will notice unless you have skin and fat as thin as on your knuckles
And if it is noticeable and you get miracle results, it is still an inconceivable levels of autism and is funny to laugh at

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin, humanoidsub7 and coispet
Bonesmashing works, if you listen to videos of surgeon being interviewed on the subject they don't deny it works. They say its dangerous and that the result can easily look terrible.

You can easily destroy your collagen, get uneven growth, mistake swelling for gains, get scar tissue, look like a freak, etc.

So how do we get bone growth without all these underisable side effects? I think Ive found a way and I am going to test it for the next year and see if I get any improvement, will come back to share ofc.

Disclaimer : you will not get the same result as implant with this method, if you have the means and want rapid improvement, get surgery. I devised this method to induce growth AND preserve/improve the health of my skin and bones. So this is 50/50 for facial development and anti aging. I don't expect much growth in a year, I see this as a way to improve my face in the long run.

The logic:
-Shin conditioning, which increase bone mineral density and size(girth) over time is done in many ways: jogging, kicking heavy bags and shin rolling. They all work to create micro fractures in the bones.
-Amongst these method only shin rolling can be applied to the face. So instead of hitting the bone, we can apply pressure to the bones on our face therefor reducing swelling and since the movement is continuous across the bone, we can expect the result to be more consistent across the bone itself.
-A moisturizing cream can be used before each session to further reduce damage to the skin.
-Bone supporting supplements ; mag,zinc,calcium,k2,d3 should be taken at high dosses to ensure the body as the required nutriment to repair and grow bones.
-A pulsed electromagnetic field (PEMF) device can help build bones. Multiple studies have proved that it is a way to help osteoporosis by increasing bone mineral density and osteoblast, which is the process by which the body builds/grow bones.
- Using a PEMF device, which is very safe, as much as possible and especially after a bonesmashing session will most probably speed up the process of bone growth.

The tools
-Moisturizing cream.
-Gua sha set
View attachment 2666529
-PEMF mask
View attachment 2666531

Method
-Apply pressure to the zygomatic bone, undereye, zygomatic arch and half of the jaw starting from the gonions. Apply continuous pressure for a set period of time, equal for each side of the face both in length of time and pressure. Use the gua sha stone or roller depending on the bone. Both can do the job. Its up to you.
-Calcium 1500mg/day
-K2 1mg/day
-Zing 50mg/day
-d3 20000 iu/day
-Use PEMF face mask at least 30min per day, once I receive it I will see if I can comfortable sleep with it.

Benefits:
Obviously bone growth is the main goal of this method, but there are other benefits to using a PEMF machine:
  • increases bone density
So along with tretinoin cream, this method could have a lot of anti aging and skin firming effect.

Conclusion
-I would just like to mention that I have been doing some facial exercise for the last week and plan on doing them for the duration of this test, I am also taking steroids, which are anabolic to bone tissue, I am not taking a lot(250mg/wk) but it could have an impact on the result.

Stfu

will applying pressure to my cheekbones, make my cheekbones high set?

it might work for the eye area too, I went from prey eyes to almond eyes with bonesmash

both my parents though have almond eyes so maybe I was genetically predisposed to get that result idk

• Love it
Reactions: Tr0ubLe
Bonesmashing supposedly works by inducing strain, mechanical stress and microfractures
These stimulate osteogenesis, it has been studied and documented in sports
In martial arts there are things called knuckle, shin conditioning etc, it has been shown to increase bone mass density and the difference is noticeable

Same with people doing jumping exercises for height, people joke about it but at the very least it increases bone density and diameter due to mechanical stress, possibly it has some effect on length growth in puberty

Now it can be dangerous to do it on your face and the repeated impacts may or may not induce osteogenesis

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and NattyMikeO
Createing microfracture is an arduous and painful process that doesn’t occur with usual activities. This can still grow the bones but likely not through microfractures.

This idea is interesting, but I’m highly skeptical of its safety.

Createing microfracture is an arduous and painful process that doesn’t occur with usual activities. This can still grow the bones but likely not through microfractures.

This idea is interesting, but I’m highly skeptical of its safety.
Micro fractures happen all the time and it is not an ''arduous painful'' process. Weightlifting, running, playing sports, etc. All create micro fractures. Same goes for shin rolling with an acrylic bar. So as long as you feel some pain and have a little swelling, you clearly have created enough micro fractures.

A PEMF device is extremely safe, there is no safety concern hence why a California based company is selling a mask for PEMF to be applied on the face.

Even if it worked (which it doesn't), the contour created wouldn't be natural or look good. It'd look like weird bumps on your face

The ONLY way to actually enhance your bone structure is through custom designed implants.

Stop coping with DYI bullshit that doesn't work and get surgery once and for all, pussies

• +1
Reactions: zura, ripikke and humanoidsub7
Even if it worked (which it doesn't), the contour created wouldn't be natural or look good. It'd look like weird bumps on your face

The ONLY way to actually enhance your bone structure is through custom designed implants.

View attachment 2669149
Yeah mate I aint coping, custom implants will mog the shit out of what I am proposing. No question. The goal here is to both preserve and grow bone structure with PEMF, supplements and micro fracture inducing pressure. The extend to which bone growth will occur is anyone's guess. But it will certainly help preserve my bone structure, especially the supplement/PEMF part, along with all the anti aging benefits of PEMF. And if for instance my zygomatic arch gain 2mm on each side over a year, that's enough of a difference for me to be worth it.

I disagree with the notion that my method would produce ''weird bumps''. The roller and the stone are used to apply equal pressure along the bone. There is no reason for it to yield a bumpy result.

But yeah, if you want good tangible results quickly and have the money, by all means go for surgery.

• +1
Reactions: ccwarrior
Micro fractures happen all the time and it is not an ''arduous painful'' process. Weightlifting, running, playing sports, etc. All create micro fractures. Same goes for shin rolling with an acrylic bar. So as long as you feel some pain and have a little swelling, you clearly have created enough micro fractures.
Where did you get this information? By microfractures, I am referring to stress fractures

Where did you get this information? By microfractures, I am referring to stress fractures

They are not the same thing. Microfractures are tiny fractures on the bone that cannot be seen on x-rays while stress fractures can be seen on an x-ray. Obviously by that fact alone, a stress fracture is more serious.

Applying pressure on the bone, will cause microfractures.

Microfractures lead to bone remodeling which is the process that lead to bone growth.

Here is the process of bone remodeling according to ChatGPT:
  1. Detection of Microfractures: Microfractures may be too small to be immediately detected, but the body's sensors can identify areas of increased stress or damage in the bone.
  2. Inflammatory Response: The body initiates an inflammatory response to the microfractures. Inflammation helps clear away damaged tissue and initiate the repair process.
  3. Bone Resorption: Osteoclasts, specialized cells responsible for breaking down and removing damaged bone tissue, are activated. This step involves the removal of the damaged or dead bone material.
  4. Bone Formation: Osteoblasts, another type of specialized cell, then move in to lay down new bone material in the areas that were resorbed. This step is essential for rebuilding and reinforcing the bone.
  5. Mineralization: The newly formed bone tissue is mineralized, adding strength and density to the repaired bone.

A PEMF device will increase osteoblast(bone creation) and decrease osteoclast(bone resorbtion), making the whole process a lot more efficient.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ripikke and Youㅤ
They are not the same thing. Microfractures are tiny fractures on the bone that cannot be seen on x-rays while stress fractures can be seen on an x-ray. Obviously by that fact alone, a stress fracture is more serious.

Applying pressure on the bone, will cause microfractures.
These “microfractures” seem like a made up idea. I am aware of microstrain but not “microfractures”. I see no evidence that these “microfractures” occur through normal mechanical stress on bones. I was thinking that bones grew after mechanical stress not by some microscopic “fractures” but by detection and signaling of the osteocytes.

Microfractures lead to bone remodeling which is the process that lead to bone growth.
The correct term is “bone modeling” not “bone remodeling”

“In general, modeling alludes to bone turnover that alters the shape of the bone, whereas remodeling is the turnover that recycles bone without changing its shape.”

To me, you appear to be getting your terminology and concepts off of what other looksmaxxers have repeated, who often repeat misconceptions.

A PEMF device will increase osteoblast(bone creation) and decrease osteoclast(bone resorbtion), making the whole process a lot more efficient.
I’m just wondering the potential negative consequences. I suppose we already are nuked with EMF anything we do in modern society.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and ccwarrior
These “microfractures” seem like a made up idea. I am aware of microstrain but not “microfractures”. I see no evidence that these “microfractures” occur through normal mechanical stress on bones. I was thinking that bones grew after mechanical stress not by some microscopic “fractures” but by detection and signaling of the osteocytes.

The correct term is “bone modeling” not “bone remodeling”

“In general, modeling alludes to bone turnover that alters the shape of the bone, whereas remodeling is the turnover that recycles bone without changing its shape.”

To me, you appear to be getting your terminology and concepts off of what other looksmaxxers have repeated, who often repeat misconceptions.

I’m just wondering the potential negative consequences. I suppose we already are nuked with EMF anything we do in modern society.
Full disclaimer, I use ChatGPT and I am not trained in biology so I am not pretending to be an expert. All the knowledge I have is based on the questions I asked ChatGPT, not what other users have said. I tried asking its sources but he can't provide them. So I asked copilot and he found this source about bone microfractures : https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s00198-020-05461-6

''In preclinical experimental studies, it was shown that mechanical loading contributes to OA progression by affecting the subchondral bone [4]. It is believed that due to chronic impacts associated with microtraumas (microfractures) in the subchondral bone, increased remodeling is initiated.

In late-stage OA, the chronic (microfracture-) healing process results in an imbalance of remodeling in favor of bone formation leading to sclerosis and thickening of the subchondral bone.''

I don't think you are wrong in saying that bone modeling is much more directly linked to bone growth. But I think its because it refers to the process by which the human skull increases in size while growing. On the other hand, bone remodeling can still increase bone size. It also looks like the term microfracture is not a popular word to describe micro damage to the bone. When looking online I did find other sources that used that term, but they were sparse.

So anyway when I ask ChatGPT a bunch of questions and here's what he had to say :
Directly pressing on a bone, especially with significant force, can potentially cause microtrauma and activate bone remodeling processes. Bones respond to mechanical stresses by adapting their structure to better handle the applied forces. This adaptation is known as Wolff's Law, which states that bone tissue will remodel and adapt to the loads under which it is placed.

In the case of external pressure on a bone, the mechanical stress may lead to microdamage, initiating a remodeling response. The process typically involves osteoclasts resorbing damaged bone tissue and osteoblasts depositing new bone tissue, resulting in bone remodeling.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Excessive and vigorous rolling of a gua sha roller on the zygomatic arch may potentially cause microfractures, triggering bone remodeling according to Wolff's Law.

Look I am not saying that what I am about to do is scientifically proven or even sound. I can't show you a bunch of study that tried it and got result. I am just willing to try it based on those assumptions and see if it works.

• +1
Reactions: ripikke
Bonesmashing supposedly works by inducing strain, mechanical stress and microfractures
These stimulate osteogenesis, it has been studied and documented in sports
In martial arts there are things called knuckle, shin conditioning etc, it has been shown to increase bone mass density and the difference is noticeable

Same with people doing jumping exercises for height, people joke about it but at the very least it increases bone density and diameter due to mechanical stress, possibly it has some effect on length growth in puberty

Now it can be dangerous to do it on your face and the repeated impacts may or may not induce osteogenesis
Denser bones won't affect your looks or facial structure one bit. That's why the idea behind bonesmashing is retarded.

Denser bones won't affect your looks or facial structure one bit. That's why the idea behind bonesmashing is retarded.
Yeah that migjt very well be the case, guess I'll find out

I mean if there is someone that finds some before and afters it's evidence, maybe in boxing or something like that
Many people claim changes so I wouldn't be surprised, all it takes is 1mm to make a noticeable difference
In knuckle conditioning the difference is very obvious, now some of it can be inflammation and callus

Not saying bonesmashing is a viable option but changes can happen if you are stupid enough

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing, NattyMikeO and humanoidsub7
it works if you believe it works.

• Love it
Reactions: Tr0ubLe
changes are noticeable but to believe it will help in every single bone is retarded
don't believe and you will get stuck forever. this world is the world of beliefs.

I‘m here to tell you that your "results“ are just swelling which goes away after only one week of not hitting your face with a hammer. Have a nice day ✌️

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vyirus and ripikke

Lukizm had a bunch of heightmaxxing secrets too no?

• +1

The logic:

The tools
-Moisturizing cream.
-Gua sha set
View attachment 2666529
-PEMF mask
View attachment 2666531

Method
-Calcium 1500mg/day
-K2 1mg/day
-Zing 50mg/day
-d3 20000 iu/day

Benefits:
  • increases bone density

Conclusion

You retards needa go outside this shit works

• +1
it might work for the eye area too, I went from prey eyes to almond eyes with bonesmash

both my parents though have almond eyes so maybe I was genetically predisposed to get that result idk
Dm? What did you do how did you look before?

Sounds fatally autistic but willing to wait
tag me see next year

• +1
Reactions: NattyMikeO
Can I apply without a PEMF mask?