81B1996C E604 4E0E 928A DB70688F3C58
D41E8DBD 10FB 4CD5 B390 B6E069460F85
Also getting forehead augmentation implant and back of flat head implant

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and cutecel
So far the only two people I see good at it is a Pagnoni or a Eppley
idk man you always keep repeating his name as if you were an ad

idk man you always keep repeating his name as if you were an ad
Show me another good surgeon then to consider before dropping 20k with Pagnoni asap because I already gave him 6k deposit or some results from eppley that are worth a shit

Show me another good surgeon then to consider before dropping 20k with Pagnoni asap because I already gave him 6k deposit or some results from eppley that are worth a shit
dude idk about anyone else but pagnoni is kind of fishy tbh

@Looksmax25 @alfonsi had consultation with him today and talked with him about the guy that slandered him and he apparently knows him and this forum

@Looksmax25 @alfonsi had consultation with him today and talked with him about the guy that slandered him and he apparently knows him and this forum
im almost 100% positive this forum is why he started doing infraorbital implants with a saddle. it’s such an obscure procedure that only two other people in the world do(eppley and a guy in taiwan) and he didn’t start doing them until recently

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869
im almost 100% positive this forum is why he started doing infraorbital implants with a saddle. it’s such an obscure procedure that only two other people in the world do(eppley and a guy in taiwan) and he didn’t start doing them until recently
I can confirm he does them and already has done some of them he showed me some examples.

• +1
Reactions: eyebagcel
are you getting this procedure for the infraorbitals with a saddle? this guy from taiwan does that, ask him for a quote

coincidentally he does forhead implant stuff too like what you’re getting

I can confirm he does them and already has done some of them he showed me some examples.
how many did he show you and did you like the results? i’ve only seen two and they’re from this forum

are you getting this procedure for the infraorbitals with a saddle? this guy from taiwan does that, ask him for a quote

how many did he show you and did you like the results? i’ve only seen two and they’re from this forum

Fuck. This looks so good!! Better than my result.:feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869

Yes someone find out how much that Taiwan doctor charges 🇹🇼

• +1
Reactions: eyebagcel
Did you saw his jaw? His jaw mogs hard. He looks uncanny because of his stupid lips and cuck eyes

This guy went back to Eppley who then shaved down his implants and now looks much better. The implants were too rounded to begin with and basically had a crappy design... you can't just add projection anywhere randomly and expect to improve.

This guy went back to Eppley who then shaved down his implants and now looks much better. The implants were too rounded to begin with and basically had a crappy design... you can't just add projection anywhere randomly and expect to improve.
I didnt had enough projection and i look like i dont have any implants. I still look tired, lower lid didnt went up... Basically he lied to me or he just doesnt have experience. Now bcs of this i need a revision.

I didnt had enough projection and i look like i dont have any implants. I still look tired, lower lid didnt went up... Basically he lied to me or he just doesnt have experience. Now bcs of this i need a revision.

Who did you go to? Before/After pics?

Guys, I am not saying Pags is a bad surgeon, it's just that I had little projection and I expected much more.

Yes someone find out how much that Taiwan doctor charges 🇹🇼
try emailing the email in his ig caption or DMing the instagram account. hopefully someone does, i tried to but they never responded i think cuz i’m ethnic american and they never worked on someone who looks like me before but idk
the saddle on the left side(your right eye i think) looks big, you really got no lid lift from that?

but the projection does look small, even the saddle on the other eye looks small. maybe something you said in the consultation gave him the impression you wanted to be conservative

• +1
Reactions: CristianT
try emailing the email in his ig caption or DMing the instagram account. hopefully someone does, i tried to but they never responded i think cuz i’m ethnic american and they never worked on someone who looks like me before but idk

the saddle on the left side(your right eye i think) looks big, you really got no lid lift from that?

but the projection does look small, even the saddle on the other eye looks small. maybe something you said in the consultation gave him the impression you wanted to be conservative
Yeah.. its very small. 😕

I didnt said that I want small, oh well guess this time I will tell him how the design should be.

Yeah.. its very small. 😕

I didnt said that I want small, oh well guess this time I will tell him how the design should be.
So u want to get revision with him?

Also, do you remember mm of projection?

Holy shit looks phenomenal exactly what I need, no one in Australia does this procedure and. Taiwan isn’t far, it would mean I wouldn’t have to go to the US. Anyone know if he works on western patients (white looking) and costs?

Holy shit looks phenomenal exactly what I need, no one in Australia does this procedure and. Taiwan isn’t far, it would mean I wouldn’t have to go to the US. Anyone know if he works on western patients (white looking) and costs?
there’s a guy all the way down on his ig that’s asian american, so he def works on asian foreigners but idk if he works on non-asian foreigners. he also is fluent in english

i also asked on their youtube if they work on americans and they said yes but i got no response to my email. if you have an instagram try DMing them

It looks too rounded. You want the undereye to be flat. Thats how all the chads have.

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
Examples? @CristianT

Yes. Will probably do the revision with him.
Imo u need at least 5-6mm of projection, in the previous pics looks like 3mm. My friend got 7mm with him and now his orbits looks insane (he is still swollen but still impressive)

Imo u need at least 5-6mm of projection, in the previous pics looks like 3mm. My friend got 7mm with him and now his orbits looks insane (he is still swollen but still impressive)
Depends where he got that projection?

Depends where he got that projection?
I don’t have photos of his implant design, but is similar to your just with more saddle and bigger frontal projection

Well i guess im cursed.
I also have this problem, Ramieri infra design isn’t that great(no saddle and tear trought), i mean i’m better than before and the zygo looks very good but the infra is meh..

• +1
Reactions: CristianT
I don’t have photos of his implant design, but is similar to your just with more saddle and bigger frontal projection
when did he get the surgery and is he someone that frequents this forum? this pagnoni guy is getting so much business from us
It looks too rounded. You want the undereye to be flat. Thats how all the chads have.
i think that’s cuz she’s asian and asians have flat faces so it interacts with orbital implants different. asian ppl never have flat under eyes

I also have this problem, Ramieri infra design isn’t that great(no saddle and tear trought), i mean i’m better than before and the zygo looks very good but the infra is meh..
So do your eyeball actually protrudes and you can actually see it? What I mean(this is my problem) is that the rim is recessed because lacks forward projection so I can see the eyeball projection outside and it looks bad. Gives me the tired look and NOT deepset eyes look.. is thats your problem as well?