Zygomatic implants result

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

Boatsman from river of Styx triple 6
Can't say the surgeon's name (atleast not yet) but I think he did a good job, I still have some pain left and my ears are ringing but that may just be the aspirin. 16000 USD (travel and boarding not included), Still have a lot of fat to lose so I hope it doesnt look uncannily big after Im lean

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: kyrre, Heinrich Schmidt, fuxkdakikez and 9 others
@brucewayne78 @RealSurgerymax @Iasacrko @St.TikTokcel

@Bozoogway @aspiringexcel rate result

Last edited:
Sunil Richardson?

Can't say the surgeon's name (atleast not yet) but I think he did a good job, I still have some pain left and my ears are ringing but that may just be the aspirin. 16000 USD (travel and boarding not included), Still have a lot of fat to lose so I hope it doesnt look uncannily big after Im lean

View attachment 2823258
View attachment 2823260
Broke indian hasn’t done any surgery

worst pics i’ve ever seen, please post clearer ones

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried
  • JFL
Reactions: shabby890 and iam good boy
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and iam good boy
yo broke ass can’t afford a used iphone 6s but can afford 16k in surgery..?
Iphones are low class wannabe gangster , the real rich people in kerala use nokia.

• JFL
Reactions: kyrre and iam good boy
Take glycine with aspirin the ringing sent away for me.

• Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss
and then he woke up

• +1
Reactions: iam good boy

View attachment 2823258
View attachment 2823260
start skin lightening protocol now and you can come to europe and slay stacies

View attachment 2823258
View attachment 2823260
Are you really got surgery and that bone gains from T3

@reptiles

swelling gone down a bit i think the skin there got inflamed and some PIH from the incision

Take your meds nigga 💉💊🏥

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
Take your meds nigga 💉💊🏥
need to take it for one more week , after that can discontinue. Im using lidocaine topically as well on the incision site

need to take it for one more week , after that can discontinue. Im using lidocaine topically as well on the incision site

When did you get these implants?

Nigga you said you had zygo implants like 3 months ago stop with the schizophrenia
I didnt that was malar fat ,ive had blepharoplasty malar implants and now recently zygo