10mg of mk677 is enough

i 700% my igf1 with 8 iu hgh
bro u are either gonna get to 6ft 6 or die of cancer in 2 months
NO INBETWEEN
mirin low inhib though

NO INBETWEEN
mirin low inhib though
idk if igf1 of 900 is even that much,i grow as fast as a 190 cm guy but 2 years too late

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
NO INBETWEEN
mirin low inhib though
What is this stupid ass cope? Where does it state that HGH causes cancer in the literature?

Idk I but took like 45mg yestersay like a proper G 👺

What is this stupid ass cope? Where does it state that HGH causes cancer in the literature?
You literally don't even need to read any literature to understand why the increased rate of cell division can increase the likelihood of cancer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, Ark, shortcel88 and 1 other person
You literally don't even need to read any literature to understand why the increased rate of cell division can increase the likelihood of cancer
i thought that was obvious
jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
If you have cancer cells prior to HGH than ofc

https://moreplatesmoredates.com/high-dose-mk-677-vs-low-dose-mk-677-results/

"10 mg MK-677 increased serum IGF-1 levels by 52% on average, and increased GH levels by 79% on average.

50 mg MK-677 increased serum IGF-1 levels by 79% on average, and increased GH levels by 82% on average."
btw you only need to do 3 days a week with 10 mg, cuz if you do 20 mg you need to get out of it in 2nd month cuz your hidden hgh will be low. hgh is firstly made and only then droppen do blood, mk 677 just makes it gone to blood

does mk677 stimulate bone/facial growth during puberty?

If you have cancer cells prior to HGH than ofc
Every time a cell divides, one of the new cells resulting from the split carries a chance of becoming cancerous

This is why everyone can get cancer, but if you're on growth hormone there is more growth, more cells dividing, and a higher likelihood of one of them becoming cancerous

Not really that risky I ran hgh but its not some made up shit

does mk677 stimulate bone/facial growth during puberty?
Nope If Anything It'll Grow Your Cartilage First Before Bone Making You Subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker
Every time a cell divides, one of the new cells resulting from the split carries a chance of becoming cancerous

This is why everyone can get cancer, but if you're on growth hormone there is more growth, more cells dividing, and a higher likelihood of one of them becoming cancerous

Not really that risky I ran hgh but its not some made up shit
There’s just not many recorded cases of people who get cancer from HGH

so doing

like this is pointless , do like i said higher
If You Start Writing In English Then We Might Read. Also Link The Study I'm Curious

There’s just not many recorded cases of people who get cancer from HGH
There as some recorded cases of cancer from hgh.

is this supposed to mean something? God you're dumb

So you're agreeing that it is real, likely, not cope, and has happened in a medical context.

And once again we don't even need that I just explained the biomechanics to you, you goddamned monkey!

• WTF
Reactions: BloodClot
If You Start Writing In English Then We Might Read. Also Link The Study I'm Curious
nah no study mate, but mk 677 after 2 month loses half of its efficency, also if you want to boost your HGH drink 1.0 liter of orange juice and go for run, your sugar level would rise but after run they would be near zero, sounds like shit but that works lol.

then if you wanna get mk 677 try to get a acid - soluble one it works much smoother and not that strong appetite boost, if you get water - soluble one so its worse and will make your face bloated mate

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker and dsheppa
Idk, hgh sometimes helps for jaw and zygos, others it only helps for buccal fat(that fat gets burned without surgery). There are some bodybuilders that are lean but not that much, this because there’s no buccal fat but they’re still boneless. Face becomes more masculine with hgh and testosterone but it’s not the solution for a sub5
For height it only works under 16 yo

im in pubery
fair enough. Yet people always on here try to make it seem like you can get HGH in the fucking supermarket

• +1
Reactions: dsheppa
fair enough. Yet people always on here try to make it seem like you can get HGH in the fucking supermarket
if you have the money its easy to find if a fucking 15 year old like me can find a source

GHevidencecancer

This is a nice visualization of evidences on how HGH relates to cancer development. It is from this paper https://sci-hub.hkvisa.net/10.1210/er.2018-00166

The conclusion is pretty much that although in theory it should cause cancer, it doesn't play out that clearly in practice which can be seen by the fact that GH treated children don't have a higher likelihood of developing cancers unless they have a predisposition

So you are right to an extent but it is advised to pull cancer blood markers before using anything in the GH and especially IGF1 LR3

• +1
Reactions: BloodClot
if you have the money its easy to find if a fucking 15 year old like me can find a source
Speak for yourself, i'm non NT so it never began for me in the first place

10mg of MK is the sweet spot, anything up to about 25 is reasonable but really no need in most cases.

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker
nah no study mate, but mk 677 after 2 month loses half of its efficency, also if you want to boost your HGH drink 1.0 liter of orange juice and go for run, your sugar level would rise but after run they would be near zero, sounds like shit but that works lol.

then if you wanna get mk 677 try to get a acid - soluble one it works much smoother and not that strong appetite boost, if you get water - soluble one so its worse and will make your face bloated mate
So get pills to dissolve the MK in? Makes no sense. How do you not get bloated on MK?

btw you only need to do 3 days a week with 10 mg, cuz if you do 20 mg you need to get out of it in 2nd month cuz your hidden hgh will be low. hgh is firstly made and only then droppen do blood, mk 677 just makes it gone to blood
So do one day off one on? What does hidden hgh mean bruh😂? Can I trust that I should run it less days and still make it worth while?

hes literally 16, if he gets cancer now from hgh he would have gotten it with 40 either way

Oldest cope in the book.

Oldest cope in the book.
true, i got caught taking it after a month and in that time it did nothing but make me hungry and (luckily) changed my brain positively

litterally everywhere are you fucking retarted it causes cell division does not allow the body to go into a repair phase and stops apoptosis dumb fuck