15M , HELP

Well he is a nigger, so what do you expect

Doesnt matter tho
Still matters, take a look at Tyrone who is also black and doesn't have it. Saying certain flaws don't matter in some races but do matter in others is fucking absurd.

There is a fine line between bimaxillary protrusion and full lips. If you have proper craniofacial development you will have protruding lips but not bimaxillary protrusion. JFL.

Fuaaaark, we’re the same age yet you heightmog me by 2cm. :feelsuhh::feelswah::feelswhy:
Also, you most definitely won’t reach 190cm if you don’t start heightmaxxing right now. Since you’re young you should be able to gain a few inches.
Tall and ugly >>>>>>>>>> short and ugly

Sorry op but ur legit a tyrone in the making

Sorry op but ur legit a tyrone in the making

View attachment 38862
It's alright , I will accept any tips and criticism. I would've like for those who are reading this thread spam advice ranging from face to any maxx.
I wish you were a female so you could give me nice blowjob with those lips.

Tbh, I can't say anything since I have no clue on how your face looks like. You seem to have a baby face but a very recessed maxilla.
No homo?
Fuaaaark, we’re the same age yet you heightmog me by 2cm. :feelsuhh::feelswah::feelswhy:
Also, you most definitely won’t reach 190cm if you don’t start heightmaxxing right now. Since you’re young you should be able to gain a few inches.
Tall and ugly >>>>>>>>>> short and ugly
I am underweight , so I would appear as skinnier if I got taller. I know I should eat but I fear my face will get bloated.
Still matters, take a look at Tyrone who is also black and doesn't have it. Saying certain flaws don't matter in some races but do matter in others is fucking absurd.

There is a fine line between bimaxillary protrusion and full lips. If you have proper craniofacial development you will have protruding lips but not bimaxillary protrusion. JFL.

What could fix this bimaxillary protrusion. My front-teeth head a tiny bit forward , I would be assuming braces. Would braces make me unable to mew?
Sorry boyo, most Swedish girls dont like somalis.
Go for the somali girls or black girls instead.
You should thugmax like all other immegrants your age.
That's not relevant to the questions I asked , I am unable to thugmaxx because I wear glasses and I am lanky.
Over for you. East African=genetic trash. You get mogged by curries and riccels.
23C9D53F00000578-2862389-image-a-24_1417837658292.jpg
Check my full picture which NickGurr posted.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NickGurr
View attachment 38239
I am still in puberty and would've like to know what I can improve facially via any substance or technique.
If I was your age I'd work out hard at the gym. Considering you're somali you probably have skinny wrists too like me so focus on forearms alot to make them appear bigger. Hard to give any advice without full pic so pm me if you want

Have you been to the dentist yet? Like I said before your bi maxillary protrusion is causing exaggerated lips.

(This is not op its just an example you fucking rabid autists)

I would probe your dentists with questions about how she would fix it.
Most likely she will suggest pre molar extraction. DO NOT DO THIS
Its probably your narrow palate. Heres an example of how to tell narrow vs wide palate by smile.
vs
basically count how many teeth you can see

At your age its worth trying expansion and other methods if all else fails, last resort surgery can fix it

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome