16M 11STONE 6FOOT ~~estimated body fat of 17-20%~~ Rate me psl and give improvements

You look like landry from Friday night lights.

• JFL
Reactions: Autist and dogtown
ideal phenotype
P3knQu7.png

archiecel

• JFL
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and Autist
Cuck eyes and ginger fuck your anal. Start dying your hair black. Cuck eyes remain.

Keltic nordid/10

Good looking are you
Irish?,British?

Being ginger is even worse than being curry tbh

Old thread but wanted to let OP know that he has to slice down the block, not across the street

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mido the slayer
just my opinion: but your eyes area is atrocious.
That's a pity, cuz the rest of your face is really, really good, and your height for your age is also good. But those eyes tho'...

just my opinion: but your eyes area is atrocious.
That's a pity, cuz the rest of your face is really, really good, and your height for your age is also good. But those eyes tho'...
yeah i know any suggestions to improve them at all, include surgeries if you want

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel and dogtown

i hear that palate expanders could possibly move them apart but that might be wrong, do you think that would be worth a try
May work in kids under 12 year old.

Skull reconstruction it is.
https://www.dryaremchuk.com/blog/fa...ruction-using-porous-polyethylene-implants-2/

You have to get your face ripped off that a trashbag then your skull broken by a savage.
You also have to risk having very hard complications, even lethal ones.

Just to move your eyes apart by 2mm.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel and dogtown
  • JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and why am I here
OP you aren't bad looking. I'd rate you 4.75-5/10 with the average being 4.5.

good structure but rip collagen by the time u got 25.
u look way older already

OP you aren't bad looking. I'd rate you 4.75-5/10 with the average being 4.5.
okay thank you what would you suggest to improve that rating

good structure but rip collagen by the time u got 25.
u look way older already
yeah that is true my freckles make my skin look like shit to be honest plus it probably is just naturally bad so
how old would you say right now then?

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers

yeah that is true my freckles make my skin look like shit to be honest plus it probably is just naturally bad so
A better haircut, and darkening of your eyebrows as others have suggested. You have a good lower third, by the way!

A better haircut, and darkening of your eyebrows as others have suggested. You have a good lower third, by the way!
yeah i am going to dye both my hair and eyebrows, what would you suggest for the hair though

haha thank you its luckily the one good thing

• +1

id say ur 19 atleast

yeah i am going to dye both my hair and eyebrows, what would you suggest for the hair though

haha thank you its luckily the one good thing
Don't sell yourself short buddy, you have a nice nose and your lips aren't bad either. As for a hair color, considering you have blue eyes (light) I would go for brown (dark). Contrast is key! Don't go for blond or any other light hair color.

Don't sell yourself short buddy, you have a nice nose and your lips aren't bad either. As for a hair color, considering you have blue eyes (light) I would go for brown (dark). Contrast is key! Don't go for blond or any other light hair color.
okay thank you, I appreciate it. Thank you for the advice I will definitely do this sounds like a good plan.

• +1
You upped your lighting and agle game very well from last post.

okay thank you, I appreciate it. Thank you for the advice I will definitely do this sounds like a good plan.
You're welcome! You're a good sport. :) Btw do you know what kind of haircut you're going to go for?

You're welcome! You're a good sport. :) Btw do you know what kind of haircut you're going to go for?
I have been suggested by a lot of people to have something on the more medium side not that long though, although they havent given any direct suggestions if you could give any that would be helpful.
I would let you fuck my wife so her kids will be ginger srs dedsrs:feelsohh:
hhahahahahahah fuccks sake

• +1
I have been suggested by a lot of people to have something on the more medium side not that long though, although they havent given any direct suggestions if you could give any that would be helpful.

hhahahahahahah fuccks sake
Once you've dyed your hair brown, I think #28 would look good! It's medium-length. Just like other users suggested. I was going to say Young Leonardo diCaprio (@dogtown looks like him, tbh) but I figured that might be a little too long as it reached his lips.

Once you've dyed your hair brown, I think #28 would look good! It's medium-length. Just like other users suggested. I was going to say Young Leonardo diCaprio (@dogtown looks like him, tbh) but I figured that might be a little too long as it reached his lips.

Whats #28 ?

I will have a look I’m due a haircut
It would look good on you also tbh. When you first quoted me I was like "jfl just check the link brah" then I realized I forgot to paste it.

• JFL
Reactions: dogtown
It would look good on you also tbh. When you first quoted me I was like "jfl just check the link brah" then I realized I forgot to paste it.

I like that haircut I might consider getting it.

Also brutal looks pill like atleast 30/50 guys on that list are chads

• +1

You should it will look good on you! Tbh I've had haircuts that weren't even popular until some celeb got the same hairstyle as me. JFL, brutal truecelpill.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
You should it will look good on you! Tbh I've had haircuts that weren't even popular until some celeb got the same hairstyle as me. JFL, brutal truecelpill.

Had the same haircut for about 4-5 years, I’m too high inhib to change it

• +1