19 6'4 1.74 S/W ratio gymming for 5 months. Am i not good looking? Is it over?

sadiq617

sadiq617

Iron

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: to be human, fruitgunpop, incel194012940 and 1 other person
the hairline aint looking good

• +1
Reactions: to be human
Ma nigga bin gymming

Thoughts? @Blackgymmax

this is me when i was leaner i had a really defined and halo chin ngl.

This was me at 16.

My neck is kinda weak so im growing it.
I'm gonna work it out till it looks like this man

I don't know anything about east african appeal because quite frankly most east africans are stupid and ugly so I will be using this
tiktoker to learn fashion appeal and fruad photos. I will be getting my braces off so i can show off my teeth. I'll be making my lips that
red and pink somehow. I will get dreads as well cause i know it's a lookmax for me. I'm going to get accutane soon so model skin tier soon?

View attachment 1842259 this is me when i was leaner i had a really defined and halo chin ngl.

This was me at 16.

My neck is kinda weak so im growing it.
I'm gonna work it out till it looks like this man

View attachment 1842266

I don't know anything about east african appeal because quite frankly most east africans are stupid and ugly so I will be using this
tiktoker to learn fashion appeal and fruad photos. I will be getting my braces off so i can show off my teeth. I'll be making my lips that
red and pink somehow. I will get dreads as well cause i know it's a lookmax for me. I'm going to get accutane soon so model skin tier soon?

View attachment 1842265
What's the tiktoker name?

ksimax and get a bandana

Not over if in the west. That height and face alone could get you easy slays from height obsessed mtb

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Trust me my acension plan that I got in my head finna make me slay anything anywhere.
Not over if in the west. That height and face alone could get you easy slays from height obsessed mtb

Trust me my acension plan that I got in my head finna make me slay anything anywhere.
if you aren't a slayer right now you're dead wrong aND capped bc somali thin skull. your psl is already high

• +1
Reactions: DarkLooks
I'm just trying to get a better apperance bro if you can help me with a plan lmk I'll even pay, I'm at a point where I don't give a fuck about a price now.
if you aren't a slayer right now you're dead wrong aND capped bc somali thin skull. your psl is already high

I'm just trying to get a better apperance bro if you can help me with a plan lmk I'll even pay, I'm at a point where I don't give a fuck about a price now.
you need a different phenotype as your psl is top tier already

U look like a character creation skin in Elder Scrolls.
IMG 20220828 222213

Mirin height tho :Comfy:

You look good
go for asap rocky hairstyle it will suit you the best imo

Attachments

• 1661697771509.jpeg
    1661697771509.jpeg
    52.4 KB · Views: 0