2003 forum post on the average dick size

Michael Myers

Michael Myers

Staff
This dude whipped out his 4.8" NBP/5.2" BP x ~4.7" cock out, showing it to a stripper and told her he thought his weiner was small. Her response in her exact words: "[It's] the size most men have." Keep in mind, this is coming from a woman who's seen a lot of dicks.

Fast forward 12 years later and a 2015 review of multiple penis studies concluded the average dick size was ~5.2" x ~4.6"! That 2003 post said it first.

More proof is the fact that regular-sized condoms have a nominal width of 52 mm which translates to 4.5" - 4.7" girth and this is also the most popular condom size, hence why they're "regular-sized" and not "small-sized" (<4.5" girth). Condom brands like to fuel men's fragile egos by calling condoms with an additional 2 mms of nominal width as "large." It's just a marketing technique designed for pathetic men.

@It'snotover My dear cockologist disciple, see? Do not listen to these Mumbai-maxxing basement-dwelling trolls who claim the average size is higher ~5.2" x ~4.6" because their homo-erotic fantasies only want it to be that way, so they can fantasize about having their buttholes destroyed by the "average 7" x 5.25" man."

Here's the post for reference with a timestamp included.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, Hero of the Imperium, vermillioncorefan and 14 others
Yeah i'm sure she was telling him the truth and not what he wants to hear

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, fuxkdakikez, horizontallytall and 5 others
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, mogstars, Hero of the Imperium and 11 others
OP is a faggot obsessed with small dicks.

• JFL
Reactions: House Lannister
What does bone pressed mean

for the last time, average doesn't matter

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Ricky212 and bloomercel
Dumbass trusts a stripper 🤦‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
never felt better to have a thick 7 incher

i will be a god in asia

Nice

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
What does bone pressed mean
When you push the ruler into the pubic bone to get rid of the fat. That’s how scientists measure your dong.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Of course the retards are chiming in.
You literally believe microdicks are more frequent then 7 inch dicks. Get a grip dude.

I was also trolling a bit with average size being higher then I actually think, but you just overdo it :lul:

9x7 or death, end of story.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, wastedspermcel, Ark and 4 others
You literally believe microdicks are more frequent then 7 inch dicks. Get a grip dude.

I was also trolling a bit with average size being higher then I actually think, but you just overdo it :lul:
At least you admit to trolling. And dicks were never designed to be large, of course the average won’t be big.

• +1
That 7 inches is average is trolling. (still, women prefer it obviously) 6 inches no.
Cope.
Females like big dicks, thats how evolution works
Not all women like big dicks. And that’s a weird take, if that were true then after millions of years, our sizes would have been similar to that of whales.

• +1
sounds about right

I don't believe you have bragging rights (figure of speech) below 8 inches tho, since there's a very good chance a girl has fucked a guy between 7-8 in (real not frauded like incels here) so it'd be pretty cringe.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4397 and _MVP_
Average is not enough
Ogre for my 5 inch dick!! I will never please a woman. Im becoming a eunuch :eek: :eek:

sounds about right

I don't believe you have bragging rights (figure of speech) below 8 inches tho, since there's a very good chance a girl has fucked a guy between 7-8 in (real not frauded like incels here) so it'd be pretty cringe.
Then it doesn't sound about right.

If you believe the statistics by OP then there literally is no chance she fucked a 7 inch guy unless she fucked hundreds of guys

Then it doesn't sound about right.

If you believe the statistics by OP then there literally is no chance she fucked a 7 inch guy unless she fucked hundreds of guys
-girls have on avg 10+ slay count these days so if 7+ in is 10th percentile there's good chance they fucked some guy with these stats

-people with bigger dicks fuck more girls, because aside from having a big dick raising ur smv by itself, it is also well known when it comes to genetics that when it rains, it pours, most of the time.

-girls have on avg 10+ slay count these days so if 7+ in is 10th percentile there's good chance they fucked some guy with these stats
Its literally top 0.12th percentile if you think average dick is 5.3 bp

-people with bigger dicks fuck more girls, because aside from having a big dick raising ur smv by itself, it is also well known when it comes to genetics that when it rains, it pours, most of the time.
Meaning if you believe the statistics from OP and she fucked 1 THOUSAND guys, only one will be bigger then you if you have 7 inches.

Only 1 fucking person.

OP is delusional af

Mines as big as my iphone and if you do PE you can enlarge it

Meaning if you believe the statistics from OP and she fucked 1 THOUSAND guys, only one will be bigger then you if you have 7 inches.

Only 1 fucking person.

OP is delusional af
well I'm not that good with statistics, you might have a point

I dont know what kind of standard deviation there is among dick sizes, and dont wanna look into it that much

I think that 1 out of 15-20 people having 7 or above is close to reality in the west, and matches with what hear.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43403
Average is not enough
Ogre for my 5 inch dick!! I will never please a woman. Im becoming a eunuch :eek: :eek:
i was beginning to value ur opinions but now ur dicklet its over

This dude whipped out his 4.8" NBP/5.2" BP x ~4.7" cock out, showing it to a stripper and told her he thought his weiner was small. Her response in her exact words: "[It's] the size most men have." Keep in mind, this is coming from a woman who's seen a lot of dicks.

Fast forward 12 years later and a 2015 review of multiple penis studies concluded the average dick size was ~5.2" x ~4.6"! That 2003 post said it first.

More proof is the fact that regular-sized condoms have a nominal width of 52 mm which translates to 4.5" - 4.7" girth and this is also the most popular condom size, hence why they're "regular-sized" and not "small-sized" (<4.5" girth). Condom brands like to fuel men's fragile egos by calling condoms with an additional 2 mms of nominal width as "large." It's just a marketing technique designed for pathetic men.

@It'snotover My dear cockologist disciple, see? Do not listen to these Mumbai-maxxing basement-dwelling trolls who claim the average size is higher ~5.2" x ~4.6" because their homo-erotic fantasies only want it to be that way, so they can fantasize about having their buttholes destroyed by the "average 7" x 5.25" man."

Here's the post for reference with a timestamp included.

View attachment 2504130
Bro even if a 5 inch cock is average, who likes average?

I don’t want a girl with an average face and average body, I want girl with plump tits and a fat ass with a slutty face.

It’s either 8x6+ or death