2003 forum post on the average dick size

Bro even if a 5 inch cock is average, who likes average?

I don’t want a girl with an average face and average body, I want girl with plump tits and a fat ass with a slutty face.

It’s either 8x6+ or death
I do. I thought I was 6.9" BP but turns out I measured wrong with my ruler. I was 6.5" instead. Then later on I discovered I measured wrong again, I'm 6" BP (used a measuring tape for this). I'm glad I'm nearly an inch smaller than I thought I was, nelieve it or not.

I still hold firm that 6" is the average

I'm 5.5" NBP which people think is a bad size but they're copers.
probably the size all of these worshipped psl gods have

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
probably the size all of these worshipped psl gods have
I mean it's ideal anyway, idk why guys want 8" x 6" because that way you can't use all of your dick. At least with average you can go balls deep. @IAMNOTANINCEL @oldcel2002

I mean it's ideal anyway, idk why guys want 8" x 6" because that way you can't use all of your dick. At least with average you can go balls deep. @IAMNOTANINCEL @oldcel2002
with this forum so set on hating women why would we want to 'please' them better and make them 'happy' with a muhh 8x6

with this forum so set on hating women why would we want to 'please' them better and make them 'happy' with a muhh 8x6
8" x 6" actually fits into the "hating women" part because even in PE communities, guys wanna be bigger for themselves and get off on hurting their partner which is absolutely fucked up if you ask me (no pun intended). Guys are just toxic af.

My dear cockologist disciple, see? Do not listen to these Mumbai-maxxing basement-dwelling trolls who claim the average size is higher ~5.2" x ~4.6" because their homo-erotic fantasies only want it to be that way, so they can fantasize about having their buttholes destroyed by the "average 7" x 5.25" man."
Caged at this part ngl, Mumbai basement maxxers:lul::lul:
I do think that average girth is more or less 4.6" while i think there is an average range for lenght, that goes from 13 to 14.5 cms.
Honestly i don't care about average size or other men size, i only care about mine.

• Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers
That 7 inches is average is trolling. (still, women prefer it obviously) 6 inches no.

Females like big dicks, thats how evolution works
Females liking something has not been some limitation until the last 100 or so years.

RAPE