23 y/o Rate Me

you are asian right ? it's my intuition.
sometimes i wish i had white pheno, i would have been way higher in these app. But it's fine i don't like the girls way of thinking in these, it's just for social validation/dopamine secretion tbh.
My ethnicity is spanish/latino but I'm a third generation living in the UK.
inb4 doxx

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
nice eyes

• +1
Reactions: Framecel

Attachments

• 1CB686B5-ADD1-4B00-99E4-2B1983A96033.jpeg
    1CB686B5-ADD1-4B00-99E4-2B1983A96033.jpeg
    28.6 KB · Views: 12
psl 5

keep in mind youre also white so thats like an artificial +1psl

• +1
Reactions: Framecel and Deleted member 3043
Is North Atlantid my phenotype? I've always wondered what I'd be classified as.
yeah more or less, if you would have been a curry, you would probably have 0 matches tbh

• +1
I mog you tho my lean maxed is a 5
i only see a curry tbh, it's over. sadly. pheno do the majority of the job. you'r not bad looking though. chadlite in india.

Wow this post got a lot of attention lol.

• JFL
  • +1
yeah,that's why you are dating obese black women in detroit.
wait... wasn't all a troll or is it for real?

better rope than dating something else than white looking girls, beeing ethnic or note tbh

Im not dating them , Im just fucking then
i can't bro, better rope in my case than doing such. even if you give me 1 million dollar
may be 1 billiard i can, but need to marry her first and cuck her

wait... wasn't all a troll or is it for real?

better rope than dating something else than white looking girls, beeing ethnic or note tbh
it was real he even posted her body.

• Woah
it was real he even posted her body.
oh dear lord, what a world. Dating black girls...
Good luck in life tbh. Better stay a virgin in my case tbh. i'll only go for 5+ PSL white girls, probably 6 PSL when i'll try my best to ascend + intelligent and sensitive. going for this shit doesn't worth it.
probably ethnics in my case, but it is what it is.

OP is gl. 5-5.75psl

• +1
high tier normie. your eye area and pheno halo you hard. but u have shit hairline, narrow jaw, deflated upper lip. Those are not easy to correct

• +1
i mean, when you have a pheno blood, you should have at least a little bit the look of it : he doesn't even a little bit like an indian imo

i mean, when you have a pheno blood, you should have at least a little bit the look of it : he doesn't even a little bit like an indian imo
that's because indian/south asian is not race.They are iranian neolithic+australoid+steppe(euro).OP's father was a punjabi jatt(he mentioned in previous thread),they have more steppe and iranian ancestry than average indians.Jatts around 45 percent iranian,35 percent steppe and 20 percent australoid.OP's mother was full euro.So in the end OP is like 22.5 percent iranian,67.5 percent european and around 10 percent australoid.so he looks european.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Framecel and Deleted member 3043
Pics deleted..

Pics deleted..
Sorry about that guys, I didn't expect to get more responses so I deleted the imgur album I posted. I only posted pictures so-far so here is a video of me which may be more reliable for rates:
that's because indian/south asian is not race.They are iranian neolithic+australoid+steppe(euro).OP's father was a punjabi jatt(he mentioned in previous thread),they have more steppe and iranian ancestry than average indians.Jatts around 45 percent iranian,35 percent steppe and 20 percent australoid.OP's mother was full euro.So in the end OP is like 22.5 percent iranian,67.5 percent european and around 10 percent australoid.so he looks european.
Yep, you explained it well.

I wouldn't say I do well. Those two girls I dated were non-White so it can be easily be explained by JBW theory. I am invisible to girls in real-life, I also have severe social anxiety disorder and am genuinly fearful of social situations. I met my girlfriend(s) all online first. I'm invisible to prime White women.
Told you guys that I'm invisible even at 6'3'

• Ugh..
Reactions: BigBoy
My mother is fully Northwestern European (Germany, Scotland, Denmark) which is pretty white. Could also explain why I'm white-passing.

I'm invisible to prime White women.
u're fucking 54kg, of course ur invisible. manlet framecel anorexic tranny tier weight and body

face is completely irrelevant with this body and age, it only works in high school

u need to bulk up to 70-80kg(clean/lean bulk) and see how girls respond to you IRL

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Framecel

Attachments

• 87455C25-80DA-4A3B-A4CB-5A96FDF491DD.png
    87455C25-80DA-4A3B-A4CB-5A96FDF491DD.png
    26.2 KB · Views: 27
  • 090B727A-F969-43DA-ABBA-098D8313049B.png
    090B727A-F969-43DA-ABBA-098D8313049B.png
    40.2 KB · Views: 27
Im not dating them , Im just fucking then

Cope you fagget
Imagine being so subhuman that you see some random whore texting you on the internet as an achievement

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 3043 and Dogs