• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: med, ChiraqJihad, Lynxress and 20 others
Now need to lose 16 kg and get Demon Mara tattoo @AlexBrown84

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
What's your dose

What's your dose
This is best, as no needles. Dht dissolved in dmso would be even better due to no chance of aromatise unfortunately I don’t have access to dht so I need to buy the base form and mix

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
@iam good boy @Pei @Mister Fuwy @Autismcel

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
No bone for negative canthal tilt brutal

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: viniciz, Autismcel and BrahminBoss
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and the BULL
At what dosage do you start to get shutdown?
Shutdown is due to estrogen so if you’re fat you’ll more likely shut down at lower doses , if I wasn’t fat I’d have done 15 mg but to be safe 5-10 is best and keep an AI in hand if estradiol spikes you can take low dose exemestane

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Thats fucking negative, want me to put a line on it jfl
Ik you can’t see my exocabthion, you’re seeing my lashes hide it which is why I’ll get lash lift soon as my eyes are hooded can’t curl it up.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: dna_cel and asdvek
Went from high trust to low trust

GGs

Went from high trust to low trust

GGs
how? Im high trust, i dont have hunter eyes and im obese so i have lot of fat pads feminine features

how? Im high trust, i dont have hunter eyes and im obese so i have lot of fat pads feminine features
You looked high trust before

Now your eyes are "sharper" making you less trust

i have more pics of before, my bone structure was recessed

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2
just change angles theorum
i have around 20 pics from different angles in the before, dont want to spam but anyways if ur not convinced then dont do it

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
i have around 20 pics from different angles in the before, dont want to spam but anyways if ur not convinced then dont do it
get lean fat makes you face appear wider there is no bone growth just fat accumulation

are you srs on test?

if so are you doing it by tracking blood?

and how old were u in the before

get lean fat makes you face appear wider there is no bone growth just fat accumulation
fat actually makes my face shorter, due to midface being compressed. It has no effect on width as there is very little fat in the temporal region

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
are you srs on test?

if so are you doing it by tracking blood?

and how old were u in the before
19-20 now 23 i stopped test

you go blind/depending on how u feel or with blood tests

did u know ur levels before. you indeed look to have more bone
i was at around 600 , 10 mg eod put me at around 1300 w low dose exemestane I took around once a week just to not let e2 skyrocket, some progesterone as well as it has direct antagonist effects at the estrogen receptor. If I was thin I wouldnt have done exemestane (as aromatase expression is highest in adipose tissue) but would have used progesterone for general upkeep.

• +1
Suckmaxxing legit

Suckmaxxing legit
well u need to have the zygo mass at that specific position to even get an arch in that shape, and i dont think theres a point in suckmaxing when almost 20 kg overweight

i was at around 600 , 10 mg eod put me at around 1300 w low dose exemestane I took around once a week just to not let e2 skyrocket, some progesterone as well as it has direct antagonist effects at the estrogen receptor. If I was thin I wouldnt have done exemestane (as aromatase expression is highest in adipose tissue) but would have used progesterone for general upkeep.
i see. my test was around 800 ng dl, dht in upper ends too. do you think id have benefits getting them even higher? im feeling giga shit

btw, shbg, estrogen, thyroid, cortisol were fine, prolactine a bit raised but lh fsh were crushed. doc asked me if i used steroids i didnt.
do you suspect anything from this profile?

Last edited:
i see. my test was around 800 ng dl, dht in upper ends too. do you think id have benefits getting them even higher? im feeling giga shit

btw, estrogen, thyroid were fine but lh fsh were crushed. doc asked me if i used steroids i didnt.
do you suspect anything?
Higher the better until 1600 at which point the aromatisation is inescapable, and AIs are generally shitty drugs (which is why i dose very low) . If lh and fsh is low it could mean high gonadal synthesis so the pituitary doesnt need a signal to send. Whats ur tsh? Did u check prolactin? If prolactin is high u could feel giga shit, or if u have some sort of peristalis problem , cna increase serotonin production. How many times does ur bowels move?

• +1
Reactions: kyrre and wollet2
Higher the better until 1600 at which point the aromatisation is inescapable, and AIs are generally shitty drugs (which is why i dose very low) . If lh and fsh is low it could mean high gonadal synthesis so the pituitary doesnt need a signal to send. Whats ur tsh? Did u check prolactin? If prolactin is high u could feel giga shit, or if u have some sort of peristalis problem , cna increase serotonin production. How many times does ur bowels move?
lh and fsh were absolutely crushed not low. i dont remember tsh somewhere in middle range. prolactin was in the higher end but doc didnt seem concerned
uh normal bowels consiering i dont eat a lot too

yo should i try pregnenolone soon? i can buy it locally

Last edited:
Lifefuel. Need some of dat. Ya think I should do it at 18? Doesn't test stop your natural t production? I dont know much about this subject

Lifefuel. Need some of dat. Ya think I should do it at 18? Doesn't test stop your natural t production? I dont know much about this subject
it depends, but yes the second u inject exogenous test ur body stops producing it, thats why u need good post cycle therapy (PCT) to signal to ur body to make it again

• +1
Reactions: Zonar
Your body eventually returns to the baseline production when you stop it , although this could take a while. Negative feedback seems to be mainly estrogen mediated, hence controlling estrogen would probably avoid suppression. The problem is the side effects of prolonged Ai use even at low doses have a lot of sides. My libido plummeted a lot when I used just 4 mg of exemestane once/ twice a week . I would imagine dht to be much better , as bone masculinatjin is probably 90 percent dht rather than testosterone. Dht gel cannot aromatise so if Icould do it again I’d use dht . Do ur own research though look at case reports etc bodybuilding forums aren’t honest as they use giga doses of t and also other stuff like sarms. I think Brian Johnson is actually on a low dose of T. Ideally when you want to introduce an exogenous hormone you want it to pile on top not completely replace

• +1
Reactions: Zonar
lh and fsh were absolutely crushed not low. i dont remember tsh somewhere in middle range. prolactin was in the higher end but doc didnt seem concerned
uh normal bowels consiering i dont eat a lot too

yo should i try pregnenolone soon? i can buy it locally
I’ve heard pregnenolone supps are a lot more contaminated now, get a good brand and read the reviews. I’d address the prolactin and serotonin first , Bromocriptine can reduce prolactin and low starch high easily digestible carbs can reduce serotonin ( cyproheptadine low dose can also help)

• +1
so wtf are u taking? i still don't understand

mirin hard jaani

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf

Stop worshipping fake gods bhai

just leanmax and claim testosterone theory