30k per month marketing agency (update & guide)

D

Deleted member 12189

Iron
hello ! :3

I took break from forum to moneymaxx and scale my marketing company. last time I was here early this year I was at 10k per month in revenue.

October is my first >30k month in revenue, and I’m currently running 70% margins, so it’s pretty healthy growth.

These are the numbers for a traditional lead gen agency for anyone that will ask.

The team is very compact, 3 Philippines based operational members and 1 FT LATAM based SDR (hiring 2nd by end of week)

Our main methods of growth:

1) SDR Custom Cold Email & LinkedIn Outbound (10k of my current MRR is attributable to my solo SDR)

2) Bulk Cold Email (tools like Instantly)

3) Referrals (best clients)

Not sure why I’m posting this, since you guys are fucking lazy anyways (i see the same moneymax copers from last year HAHAHAHA), but I thought it could help younger guys and also maybe give me some more motivation to continue this, since I’m getting tired due to uni fatigue / stress.

I’m 20 and a senior in uni , so thanks to this company, by this time next year I should have >200k saved for a down payment on a house or condo when I’m graduated.

ask questions below if you want

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: thecel, Looks234, flippasav and 12 others
Welcome back we all missed you!!

Can you pls send me 20$ saar? It will be good investment I promise 🥺

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zonar, PseudoMaxxer, Deleted member 29167 and 1 other person
IMG 2604

idk how to select months on stripe app, but October 1 - 31 is 31k

• +1
Reactions: BloodClot and TheBrownOne
Nice, any good sources you used on how to start?
Also how much you initially put into starting?
what do you want to do , marketing?

it’s a dogshit industry , don’t fucking touch it

• JFL
Reactions: GriffithMaxx

Na, don't know shit about marketing jfl just a curious nigga

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Na, don't know shit about marketing jfl just a curious nigga
YouTube is a good place to start, most of my lessons came through experience unfortunately,

you’ll be fine with ~1-2k to start, you’ll just need to get an ad campaign launched and a pitch deck to start closing clients.

no capital is also fine, just need some chutzpah

• +1
Reactions: twilight, PseudoMaxxer and Latens Deitas
Good stuff,
How much do you take home and how much goes back into the company?

I took break from forum to moneymaxx and scale my marketing company. last time I was here early this year I was at 10k per month in revenue.

October is my first >30k month in revenue, and I’m currently running 70% margins, so it’s pretty healthy growth.

These are the numbers for a traditional lead gen agency for anyone that will ask.

The team is very compact, 3 Philippines based operational members and 1 FT LATAM based SDR (hiring 2nd by end of week)

1) SDR Custom Cold Email & LinkedIn Outbound (10k of my current MRR is attributable to my solo SDR)

Not sure why I’m posting this, since you guys are fucking lazy anyways (i see the same moneymax copers from last year HAHAHAHA), but I thought it could help younger guys and also maybe give me some more motivation to continue this, since I’m getting tired due to uni fatigue / stress.

I’m 20 and a senior in uni , so thanks to this company, by this time next year I should have >200k saved for a down payment on a house or condo when I’m graduated.

thanks for sharing man

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Deleted member 12189
Good stuff,
How much do you take home and how much goes back into the company?
i pay myself 2-3k each month just enough for rent and food the rest goes is sitting in the business account for tax and saving purposes , i can obviously touch it, but there’s not much of a point.

reinvestment isn’t too forced. on my docs I have a budget listed to 5k per month for reinvestment, but I can barely hit it. usually if I’m reinvesting it’ll be 1-2k for an occasional FB campaign, or this week where I’ll put 1,5-2k (monthly salary) for an additional SDR.

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber and TheBrownOne
i pay myself 2-3k each month just enough for rent and food the rest goes is sitting in the business account for tax and saving purposes , i can obviously touch it, but there’s not much of a point.

reinvestment isn’t too forced. on my docs I have a budget listed to 5k per month for reinvestment, but I can barely hit it. usually if I’m reinvesting it’ll be 1-2k for an occasional FB campaign, or this week where I’ll put 1,5-2k (monthly salary) for an additional SDR.
where are you based on? Also I used to work in the admin department of some random company a few years ago and I realized how much money gets spent in legal papers, lawyers and things the like, is this something you do as well?

Last edited:
where are you based on? Also I used to work in the admin department of a company a few years ago and I realized how much money gets spent in legal papers and things the like, is this something you do as well?
northeastern US , other question is answered below

1. what is the actual service that you provide, how do you do it, what's the clientele?

2. are you in fact a nigerian manlet?

1. b2b outbound marketing, ICP: companies doing 1m+ in yearly revenue. largest client is doing 20m+ in yearly revenue. won’t be discussing niche, it’s largely unsaturated.

2. yes not manlet though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12413

1. b2b outbound marketing, ICP: companies doing 1m+ in yearly revenue. largest client is doing 20m+ in yearly revenue. won’t be discussing niche, it’s largely unsaturated.

2. yes not manlet though
thoughts on going to uni for comp sci?

• JFL
Reactions: Splinter901
Is this like an online company? How much time u put into this a day?

• +1
thoughts on going to uni for comp sci?
seems logical, im in a similar degree.

Is this like an online company? How much time u put into this a day?

maybe 4 hours on average. some days are 12 hours sloshes, some days I don’t even touch it.

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901 and Deleted member 12413
What do you do? What do the people you hired do? You sell products from business to business?

• +1

isn’t what you do marketing?

if not explain in understandable terms

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12189

2. yes not manlet though
how did you find the niche?

How long did it take to find it? How many times have you failed and lost money?

Did you find the niche at the first try? Did you have success at the first try?

What do you do? What do the people you hired do? You sell products from business to business?
marketing services b2b, 3 operations team members I’ve trained to handle client delivery, 1 SDR to do sales obviously haha.

isn’t what you do marketing?

if not explain in understandable terms
ya , revenue ops / marketing basically
how did you find the niche?

How long did it take to find it? How many times have you failed and lost money?

Did you find the niche at the first try? Did you have success at the first try?
the key to a solid niche are high ticket prices and / or high retention per client.

our average client had something like 55k-108k in contracted revenue added from our marketing within 3 months, so obviously a firm will keep us on retainer from that point on, since it’s unreasonable for them not to.

I found my niche by taking these things into account, and I also avoided the obviously saturated niches, that already have crazy high market sophistication (dental, roofing, med spas, etc) although in the future I plan to expand into these spaces one by one

marketing services b2b, 3 operations team members I’ve trained to handle client delivery, 1 SDR to do sales obviously haha.
How do you find your product? What about clients? Is it not just dropshipping? In a sense you are just middleman are you not?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167

good shit bro

• +1
How do you find your product? What about clients? Is it not just dropshipping? In a sense you are just middleman are you not?
there is no product, it’s a service based business since we do outreach for b2b companies.

we don’t hire outside companies so there’s no middleman, everything is done in house.

• +1
Reactions: robtical
there is no product, it’s a service based business since we do outreach for b2b companies.

we don’t hire outside companies so there’s no middleman, everything is done in house.
You negotiate with business first ,offer to market for them and earn based on products sold?

You negotiate with business first ,offer to market for them and earn based on products sold?
no, retainer based always, pay on performance is dogshit and no one will take you seriously, only do it for the first 2-3 clients.

sales process usually looks like this

outreach > they book a zoom call > i pitch them w case studies and lead examples > I give them a quote on pricing based on market size (min. $1k/mo) > they either ghost / reject the offer or you close the deal 24 hrs to 2 months later.

• +1
Reactions: robtical
no, retainer based always, pay on performance is dogshit and no one will take you seriously, only do it for the first 2-3 clients.

sales process usually looks like this

outreach > they book a zoom call > i pitch them w case studies and lead examples > I give them a quote on pricing based on market size (min. $1k/mo) > they either ghost / reject the offer or you close the deal 24 hrs to 2 months later.
How do you promote the products? social media pages? How is success of your firm determined?

mirin prince of Nigeria outsourcing labour from Lagos to phollipines

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859

lifefuel. how hard was it starting out?

Good shit, my social media lead gen agency is sitting at around $20k. Legit just hire commissions only SDRs, print around 5 meetings/ day

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 12189
How do you promote the products? social media pages? How is success of your firm determined?
make them money.

service delivery depends on niche and what you want to answer tbh, idk how to answer

• +1
Reactions: anactualdude and robtical

2. yes not manlet though
How do you get your first client without having testimonials and case studies?

• +1
Do u recommend cold calling or email outreach

• +1
How do you get your first client without having testimonials and case studies?
Pay on performance. GL boyo.

Do u recommend cold calling or email outreach
Both! Cold calls are gonna develop your sales skills and industry knowledge. I’ve got one client that’s been with us for around a year, paying in full, thanks to a cold call. Email is also sick, I use it a lot. But if you’re gonna use email, don’t send manually, use a sending tool like Instantly / Apollo.

Pay on performance. GL boyo.

Both! Cold calls are gonna develop your sales skills and industry knowledge. I’ve got one client that’s been with us for around a year, paying in full, thanks to a cold call. Email is also sick, I use it a lot. But if you’re gonna use email, don’t send manually, use a sending tool like Instantly / Apollo.
I've been using the "5 to 10 apps a month" line with ppl, it works but my results per 100 are pretty low in the roofing/construction niche, idk what other niche to do to get better results in this day and age ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 12189
stop with all the jargon, you dumb faggot. no one here is in your world. what the fuck is SDR?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
I've been using the "5 to 10 apps a month" line with ppl, it works but my results per 100 are pretty low in the roofing/construction niche, idk what other niche to do to get better results in this day and age ngl

Roofing seems dogshit. There’s maybe like 5,000 qualified roofing companies in the US. Which is not a lot for the amount of outreach they probably receive.

Not to mention it’s approaching winter. If you’re familiar with the industry, roofing companies literally won’t operate around this time of year. So of course reply rates would drop.

I refuse to believe a nigger manlet is moneymogging me

• JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel and Deleted member 26859
go back to africa

• JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel and Deleted member 26859
How to find untapped/unsophisticated niches?
I’d look at companies that have essential services and also have high life time value per customer. Then I’d filter out all industries that are parroted constantly on YouTube.

For examples of good niches, an accounting firm (such a good niche, god tier) or an IT services company. Both industries keep clients for 2-10 years minimum, and since it’s business to business the company can charge much more per client since they’re selling to an actual enterprise.

• +1
Reactions: twilight and ccwarrior
brutal i remember reading ur threads months ago being inspired and here i am still didn't get shit done, over for my brain

• So Sad
Thx! Extremely helpful responses!

Any advice on how to stick out from the competition? I'd imagine there is plenty in something as low-entry as that

Or am I wrong? How long did it take you to learn the skills necessary
Stand out with good results, it’s a boring answer but it’s the only thing that worked for me tbh.

Also you’re right the barrier to entry is super low, but unless you’re doing something extremely technical, that’ll be true for any industry, so I don’t see it as a problem.

I’ve only been doing this for a year though, so maybe I’ll change my view on this over time.

• +1
Reactions: ccwarrior
Absolute bullshit and Not applicable for 90+% of users

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
I refuse to believe it. And even If its true, that Guy is genetically different from 90+% of ppl. He has Work ethic, discipline and is Not lazy.

Fuck that, im gonna Focus on crime

• JFL
Reactions: Roge and Tai Lung

What are the platforms do you use to approach your clients like twitter, linkedin etc?

How do you have the motivation. I want to do things but I just don’t. I rot in bed all day even with coffee I just get stuck in a mental loop

rate it lad im currently where ur at rn

• +1